Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

16427223_1758070747844797_4629479904666678764_n.jpg

I voted for Trump because:
1. He isn't a professional politician committed to keeping his job by selling out to the highest bidder, and the next highest bidder, and the next highest bidder.
2. I believe he sincerely wants to make America better. Whatever the pols have been doing the last decades has not worked for Americans. And why would a wildly successful entrepreneur give all that up to take the reins of government in a country where such a large continent of those he represents are so totally fucked up?
3. The guy knows about successfully running a business, and what can make a business unsuccessful.
4. He's interviewed and vetted his cabinet employees so that the most qualified are nominated for the jobs they will hold.
5. He could give a flying f**k what the liberal/progressives intent of giving this country away think of him. I doubt he cares whether he's a one-term, or two-term President. He will do his very best in any time he has to hand this country back to its citizens.
6. Trump says what he means and does what he says. Refreshingly transparent, really.

I truly wish that all the retarded POS morons who apparently have nothing better to do would just give the guy a chance. They could just STFU for a COUPLE of DAYS, give his policies the same courtesy and chance they gave his predecessor, and see what happens. But Trump is truly damned if he does, damned if he doesn't by the left in this country. They are so narrow-minded, ignorant, bigoted, and brainwashed to wait and see.

Too bad, really, we would all benefit from a few REAL changes from the status quo.

I didn't.

I considered him to be almost as bad as Hillary.

I didn't vote for trump for the same reason I didn't vote for Hillary.

I didn't like what I saw and this was the election that finally took the "lesser of two evils" concept too far.

Don't you love when people ask you why you did something and then before you even answer they tell you why you did it? Does anyone one on the left think this type of arrogance might be one of the reasons people voted for Trump?

Silly,....... Trump tweets everyday about why people love him...gezzzzzz

1. He isn't a professional politician committed to keeping his job by selling out to the highest bidder, and the next highest bidder, and the next highest bidder.
2. I believe he sincerely wants to make America better. Whatever the pols have been doing the last decades has not worked for Americans. And why would a wildly successful entrepreneur give all that up to take the reins of government in a country where such a large continent of those he represents are so totally fucked up?
3. The guy knows about successfully running a business, and what can make a business unsuccessful.
4. He's interviewed and vetted his cabinet employees so that the most qualified are nominated for the jobs they will hold.
5. He could give a flying f**k what the liberal/progressives intent of giving this country away think of him. I doubt he cares whether he's a one-term, or two-term President. He will do his very best in any time he has to hand this country back to its citizens.
6. Trump says what he means and does what he says. Refreshingly transparent, really.

I truly wish that all the retarded POS morons who apparently have nothing better to do would just give the guy a chance. They could just STFU for a COUPLE of DAYS, give his policies the same courtesy and chance they gave his predecessor, and see what happens. But Trump is truly damned if he does, damned if he doesn't by the left in this country. They are so narrow-minded, ignorant, bigoted, and brainwashed to wait and see.

Too bad, really, we would all benefit from a few REAL changes from the status quo.
How can anyone give a pathetic never ending liar a chance?

Because her husband used to be President.......

It doesn't seem to bother you that Trump lies almost every time he opens his mouth, does it. You are a pathetic hypocrite

It doesn't seem to bother you that Trump lies almost every time he opens his mouth, does it. You are a pathetic hypocrite

It doesn't seem to bother you that Trump lies almost every time he opens his mouth,

What did he lie about today? Yesterday? Friday? Give me a list...I'll look it over.

You are a pathetic hypocrite
If you voted for HIllary, you're the hypocrite

When is the pathetic borderline left going to tire of photo shopped junk that pretends to be a political argument? Yeah, we get it lefties, you hate the president but if you don't have anything to say why not take a deep breath, take your meds and think happy thoughts.

Don't you love when people ask you why you did something and then before you even answer they tell you why you did it? Does anyone one on the left think this type of arrogance might be one of the reasons people voted for Trump?

Silly,....... Trump tweets everyday about why people love him...gezzzzzz
Silly Trump is speaking for himself not everyone who voted for him.sheeeeesh.

Forum List

Back