You Voted for Trump because?

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

16427223_1758070747844797_4629479904666678764_n.jpg

They voted for him, because he was the non-ESTABLISHMENT candidate, is why they voted for him. Now they've got a giant cow turd they don't know what to do with.

Trump%2Bcartoon%2B-%2Bdebate%2Bmore%2Bserious.png

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

They voted for him, because he was the non-ESTABLISHMENT candidate, is why they voted for him. Now they've got a giant cow turd they don't know what to do with.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

The Dems that elected Obama also elected Trump despite the asinine cartoons you stole without providing proper credit. So easy to mooch of the labors of others. Typical.

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Now this one I'm confused about.

I'm a big Tea Party fan. To this day, I have yet to see where Tea Party was promoting Trump.

If anything Tea Party would be against what Trump supports.

Tea Party Express Celebrates Presidential Candidates: Senator Rand Paul Becomes Second Tea Party Presidential Candidate | Tea Party Express

Here they were pushing Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and Ted Cruz. Which at least Rand Paul, and Rubio make sense.

But I don't see this "Tea Party for Trump" campaign. If anything they got quiet.

Not that facts ever matter to the left....

The only support from the right-wing conservatives, is that we didn't want Hillary.

Honestly, if you people had the moral backbone to pick any decent candidate, Trump would have lost.

I voted for trump because it's clear the left has become a racist organization. They attack and lie and smear whites at every turn. This is why trump won the election.

when your party is only unified by hatred you have nothing to offer anyone but more hate.

Welcome Slave...I think that you may be young so I will cut you some slack..Take a look at Trumps supporters...

images
3 guys in pickup truck don't concern me. The old KKK is dead, we all know this. But the new KKK has just begun and the left is running it.

Do you have a link to back yourself up?
Current Events
There is a ton of evidence right here.
Do you need a link proving water is wet? The democrats are the party of hate now. There will be more violence and it will undoubtedly be coming from the left because it is a racist organization.

I voted for Trump because I'm an uneducated flyover rube, what ever that means.

How can anyone give a pathetic never ending liar a chance?
Huh? Obama had EIGHT years!
yes 8 years 76 straight months of job gains huge moves in our stock markets .keeping a civil tongue when dealing with countries we're at odds with,,never alienating friendly nations ..now another republican moron ruins all our gains foreign and domestically......and idiots still make excuses for him

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

I'm a big Tea Party fan. To this day, I have yet to see where Tea Party was promoting Trump.

Tea Party Express Celebrates Presidential Candidates: Senator Rand Paul Becomes Second Tea Party Presidential Candidate | Tea Party Express

Here they were pushing Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and Ted Cruz. Which at least Rand Paul, and Rubio make sense.

But I don't see this "Tea Party for Trump" campaign. If anything they got quiet.

The only support from the right-wing conservatives, is that we didn't want Hillary.

Honestly, if you people had the moral backbone to pick any decent candidate, Trump would have lost.
republicans never think a dem candidate is decent ....it's in their genes to hate any dem

yes 8 years 76 straight months of job gains huge moves in our stock markets .keeping a civil tongue when dealing with countries we're at odds with,,never alienating friendly nations ..now another republican moron ruins all our gains foreign and domestically......and idiots still make excuses for him
Obama trashed the Supreme Court justices right in front of their faces when they were captive at his state of the union address. A totally cowardly low class move. Jobs growth? You're full of shit, the economy sucks and people that live in reality know it. Might be fine if you are nursing off the public titty but not for the rest of us.

images
Con Trump Trap Hiedler

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

republicans never think a dem candidate is decent ....it's in their genes to hate any dem
Mr. Mirror speaks. Republicans aren't just wrong, they are eeeeeviiiiillll. Leftists have taken over the Democrat party, might be some decent Dems left but they have no power within the party.

I've made money in the stock market since the election.

Obama trashed the Supreme Court justices right in front of their faces when they were captive at his state of the union address. A totally cowardly low class move. Jobs growth? You're full of shit, the economy sucks and people that live in reality know it. Might be fine if you are nursing off the public titty but not for the rest of us.
just because you can't find a job don't blame obama

You forgot "again" after your last word.
I voted for trump because it's clear the left has become a racist organization. They attack and lie and smear whites at every turn. This is why trump won the election.

when your party is only unified by hatred you have nothing to offer anyone but more hate.

Welcome Slave...I think that you may be young so I will cut you some slack..Take a look at Trumps supporters...

images
3 guys in pickup truck don't concern me. The old KKK is dead, we all know this. But the new KKK has just begun and the left is running it.

I've made money in the stock market since the election.
bfd I made money with clinton bush and obama and this nut trump will make me more

Forum List

Back