"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

How many failed "election fraud " cases were there? I recall the number 60. So where is your evidence? In Trumps brain? The guy can't count to 15 without removing a shoe and you believe him?
Of course you missed the part where the judges refused to see the evidence due to the George Floyd rioters.

Of course you missed the part where the judges refused to see the evidence due to the George Floyd rioters.

I missed that also. I do remember cases getting tossed everywhere, including by judges Trump appointed.

I recall Fox News and others backing off after being worried about getting sued.

The what who? You been doing drugs with pillow guy?
When's the last time you ever looked at an event in context?
Do you think that after the BLM pieces of shit showed complete contempt for human life that the justices were going to put their lives on the line?

I missed that also. I do remember cases getting tossed everywhere, including by judges Trump appointed.

I recall Fox News and others backing off after being worried about getting sued.
Too bad you missed something that happened when everybody here was discussing it in real time.
Then again, LibTards tend to wait a year or 2 and then make believe something never happened.

After the event the DailyKOS said it was debunked.
Of course they did............Sent every GOP polster and they worked all night.........Then the whole vote changed.

Funny ballots though.........So many that only voted for the President ONLY and nothing else..............Someone was in a hurry.

Now I've been voting my whole life...........I have NEVER voted just for the President and nothing else.............never heard of anyone doing it either.

hnnn

Trump tried to claim that nonsense in the recorded call with Raffensburger and R set him straight
Cold day in hell I believe biden won without cheating............Nice MULE TRAINS all over the country huh.

He made Obama look like a chump he was so popular..............and he did it hiding in his basement...

Cool Story. All BS and belongs in the fiction section.

Cold day in hell I believe biden won without cheating............Nice MULE TRAINS all over the country huh.

He made Obama look like a chump he was so popular..............and he did it hiding in his basement...

Cool Story. All BS and belongs in the fiction section.
You talking about 2000 fools?

The Republican Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

The Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, wanted Donald Trump to become our President in 2016 and wanted the Republican Party to be in power.

He is being rewarded handsomely. America is in turmoil. The very basis of our democracy, free elections, is under attack. Who is responsible for this attack? Aided by a very conservative Supreme Court that has become so unpopular it has walled itself off from the American people, Trump and the Republican Party, of course, while Republicans remain silent.

CNN reports, "Homeland and national security officials are worried about how Russia could significantly exploit US divisions over the November midterms, considering scenarios like Russia staging smaller hacks of local election authorities – done with the deliberate purpose of being noticed – and then using that to seed more conspiracies about the integrity of American elections.

"These efforts, the officials said, would be designed to dovetail with the false doubts about the 2020 presidential election spread by former President Donald Trump and many of his allies.

"Although US elections have become more secure in recent years, officials say that an atmosphere of distrust in America’s elections, coupled with the sheer number of local election systems, means there’s no way to truly be ready for such a convergence of Russian asymmetric warfare techniques."

Is anyone surprised?

Grassroots Republicans have no idea what is going on. They avoid respected news sources and threads like this one. Republicans are not fans of reality.

Forum List

Back