"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

How would you know? You spew juvenile garbage here all the time. I bet you bought into the op’s link where someone said someone ‘reportedly said.’

If you wish to argue Trump loses no matter what, I'll let you.

I get it!
You think Raffle's Burger is The Flash and was at every poll all night long and that the video of people being ushered out of that polling site was fiction.
Wait...so unless you personally were at every poll all night long...you don't know shit?

newsflash...you don't know shit

STFU. You cheated your ass off............and you know it.

81 million voted for a veggie.........sure sure.

bbtrxekx3lt81.jpg

You think Raffle's Burger is The Flash and was at every poll all night long and that the video of people being ushered out of that polling site was fiction.

Poster Indeependent, let me help you help yourself.

Do this: Go on YouTube and watch the 2nd hearing. Listen with serious intent on what the Trump appointed Assistant Attorney for the DOJ in Atlanta testifies (under oath) about his office's investigation of the alleged fraud in Fulton County.

He was Trump's guy. Put in that office by Trump.
When you get done watching and hearing that guy....then all of the witnesses, most every one of 'em Republican poobahs......you will understand that none of them believe what you believe. And they were in a position to know.

And that, my friend, is totally ....... on you.
Do your homework. And be a better you.

Poster Indeependent, let me help you help yourself.

Do this: Go on YouTube and watch the 2nd hearing. Listen with serious intent on what the Trump appointed Assistant Attorney for the DOJ in Atlanta testifies (under oath) about his office's investigation of the alleged fraud in Fulton County.

He was Trump's guy. Put in that office by Trump.
When you get done watching and hearing that guy....then all of the witnesses, most every one of 'em Republican poobahs......you will understand that none of them believe what you believe. And they were in a position to know.

And that, my friend, is totally ....... on you.
Do your homework. And be a better you.
I have a better idea...
Remember that 99+% of Repugnicants didn't want Trump to run for President.
You LibTards can't think outside of a 1.6 second video bite; I'm shocked you know how to wipe your rear ends.

You had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady,Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!!!
MAGA
It’s called actually watching the election all night while you were masturbating to Biden.

"It’s called actually watching the election......"

Speaking of watching.....well, I hope all contributors and lurkers to this venue will watch the 4th hearing today. (announced for 1pm....but check your local listings).

The first three have been serious affairs with new revelations and....importantly......do seem to be shifting the 'sentiment-needle' away from Don T. Meaning, a poll over the weekend indicated 58% of the American public thinks Don T. should be indicted.
Polls also showed that the majority of Americans thought the Committee was being fair.

So there is that.

Because the judges were afraid of being attacked by ProgTards..."

Well, actually no that's not the perception of experts.
I would recommend to the poster Indeependent to go to YouTube and pull up the 2nd Committee hearing. In it he can watch and hear Republican elections expert and lawyer.....Benjamin Ginsburg, testify (under oath) as to the details of those 61 cases (and about 111 judges). Shux, there is even an excellent Q&A on C-Span with Ginsburg.

Both are instructive and possibly could help Indeependent post with a little more authority and gravitas on this issue. And credibility, too.

Well, actually no that's not the perception of experts.
I would recommend to the poster Indeependent to go to YouTube and pull up the 2nd Committee hearing. In it he can watch and hear Republican elections expert and lawyer.....Benjamin Ginsburg, testify (under oath) as to the details of those 61 cases (and about 111 judges). Shux, there is even an excellent Q&A on C-Span with Ginsburg.

Both are instructive and possibly could help Indeependent post with a little more authority and gravitas on this issue. And credibility, too.
The “experts” that predicted Trump would lead the US into an economic depression within one month of his presidency.
Thanks for proving you can’t think for yourself and you only read what you agree with.

Forum List

Back