trump/reagan 2024 !

Reagan was the second worse American president of all time.
:thankusmile::yes_text12:
I would have to disagree with you on thst.if you were going by presidents from Washington all the way up to Reagan I would say that is a very accurate statement with him coming behind Dick Nixon as the second worst president ever of all time.Nixon only wins cause he took us off the gold standard. But sense we are including All the presidents after him,I totally disagree,Reagan at the time was the second worse president of all time,the morons who think he was such a great president have been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media,they ignore how he was a war criminal and mass murderer.

Every president sense Reagan going all the way up to Obama,every one of them was worse and moreevil and more corrupt than their predecessor.Reagan when you compare him to those looks pretty good but at the time you are indeed correct thst he was the second worse president ever,he got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president all the way up to Obama all expanded on.the American sheep are so fuckingbstupid,they can’t accept reality the majority of all presidents we have had from both parties were all pretty much evil demonic monsters.thank god trump is not one of them.

maureen or ron ! having the reagan name on his ticket would guarantee victory !

Trump should reach for the stars: Trump/Palin.

1632707504046.png

Last edited:
Reagan was all about bowing to Wall Street...
Open Borders that resulted in wage suppression for minorities and Blue Collar workers in construction.
Raygun partnered with Democrat Patrick Moynahan and every other US senator to pass laws that allowed Chinese and Japanese Business Visas to replace millions of Americans in the workforce.
Raygun signed the COBRA Act giving free health care to trespassers.
Raygun encouraged Off-Shoring in the guise of spreading Democracy and Capitalism when all it did was make the rich richer.

Raygun is burning in hell right now as we speak.

Forum List

Back