"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

You talking about 2000 fools?
You fuckers cheated your asses off and everyone knows it. Hell RAY CHARLES SEES IT.

Used COVID to harvest votes...........I don't care what you think of me saying it. I know you FUCKERS CHEATED.

You fuckers cheated your asses off and everyone knows it. Hell RAY CHARLES SEES IT.

Used COVID to harvest votes...........I don't care what you think of me saying it. I know you FUCKERS CHEATED.
2000 fools LOL

Cold day in hell I believe biden won without cheating............Nice MULE TRAINS all over the country huh.

He made Obama look like a chump he was so popular..............and he did it hiding in his basement...

Cool Story. All BS and belongs in the fiction section.
r46qp3mron591.jpg

None of that matters.
Not to you seditionist cult leftists looking to usurp the USA for your global ambitions. Wonder which radical organization you belong to of the roughly 30 or so who worked to steal the 2020 election in an act of unmitigated treason? So in other words Boob, if I steal an election and arrange to jack up millions of illegal votes to get the necessary EC number to win, NONE OF THAT MATTERS so long as I can say I met the "legal" definition of a winner? Remember you said that.

Biden won in a runaway.
A runaway of WHAT-- -- unmitigated evil, corruption, greed and stupidity? I can believe that of you.

vs. the video that was being shown for over a month!
You're a riot and obviously never watch TV or YouTube.
Not that I'm shocked that you're a sock.
So Raffensburger didn't know what was going on in his own election...that he ran?

Biden got 16 million more than Obama did in 2012. He got 13 million more than Obama got in 2008.

You can't prove it.

All you have is assertions.

Your word against theirs

That's just how much America hates Trump.

Or at least the Deep State and the Democrats.

74 million Americans seemed to like him

It's you people who keep parroting the Big Lie who need to grow up. I've never seen worse sore losers in my life.
No. It is you who have swallowed the Deep State Kool aid.

The lie is that Biden got 81 million votes.

He didn't. There is NO WAY that happened. The Democrats conjured up 10 million votes from somewhere

Dude - there are not 80 million Democrats. They don't exist.

And you CAN NOT prove that they do

Too bad you missed something that happened when everybody here was discussing it in real time.
Then again, LibTards tend to wait a year or 2 and then make believe something never happened.

All you had to do was prove one. Just one.the "Ninjas" even failed.

So Raffensburger didn't know what was going on in his own election...that he ran?
I don't hang out with him so I don't know.
I do know that the people I work with sometimes make up stuff to cover their asses.
It's called being human.

That's about as lame as you can get
I get it!
You think Raffle's Burger is The Flash and was at every poll all night long and that the video of people being ushered out of that polling site was fiction.

This was noted here and many other places for a long time. Graham didn't say anything many more did long before he said it.

Trump would have won if he had ever been taught to act like an adult,
How would you know? You spew juvenile garbage here all the time. I bet you bought into the op’s link where someone said someone ‘reportedly said.’

Forum List

Back