You aren't going to believe this. Just when you thought...meat eating is racism. You have to watch this woman.

She destroyed the entire debate. That and the fact they hid one supporter of the motion on the detractor side - it was a joke.

Her tirade was hilarious though. And the real killer, she was 100 percent serious.

As a vegan, I have two things to say. One, I can think of lots of good reasons to stop eating animals. And two, that has got to be the worst, cringiest presentation I've ever heard against meat consumption. I really wish people like her would realize that they're doing nothing but damage to the cause of veganism by trying to conflate it with their insane ideology. All it does is turn normal people off and send the wrong message that veganism is a left-wing thing, when it really isn't. I try to let crazy left-wing vegans like her know that their approach is completely counterproductive (as we can see by the responses on this thread) but apparently some still haven't grasped that. 🤦‍♀️

Yeap, nothing and I mean nothing she said addressed any health and wellness. All social justice talking points.

>RACISM
>COLONIALISM
>MYSOGYNY
>SEXISM
>TOXIC MASCULINITY
>WHITE SUPREMACY
>WHITE PRIVILEGE

The indigenous people she mentioned that were moved so white supremacists could raise cattle also ate meat.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-15-at-1.55.54-PM.png

So much to despise about the woke marxist pseudo intellectual know it all moronic arrogant hypocritical virtue signaling losers like that pathetic racist Karen.

Since nobody pays attention to this silliness but white racists looking for reasons to deny their behavior...

Yeap, nothing and I mean nothing she said addressed any health and wellness. All social justice talking points.

>RACISM
>COLONIALISM
>MYSOGYNY
>SEXISM
>TOXIC MASCULINITY
>WHITE SUPREMACY
>WHITE PRIVILEGE

How can a blow job be racist?

Forum List

Back