The Punisher, the police, the military, and the police state........

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Marvel doesn't like it that normal people like the Punisher..........so now, to change the punisher...and attack those who like him...

A tempest in a teapot began to rage in the ever-shrinking fanbase of Marvel comics when the Woke overlords of Marvel announced their intention to emasculate the character of their popular antihero Frank Castle, the Punisher.

This is meant to discourage policemen and soldiers from admiring him, or from displaying his badass long-toothed skull emblem on their gear or garb. Woke Marvel does not want Patriots as patrons.
------
can explain conservative love of police and hatred of police states. It is not a difficult concept.

The opposite of tyranny is not anarchy. Both are opposite of liberty.

There is no hypocrisy, no paradox, if a shepherd loves his sheepdog and hates the wolf, despite both being canine.

Likewise, there is no hypocrisy, no paradox, if a conservative loves Washington but hates Lenin, despite both being revolutionaries.

Likewise, there is no hypocrisy, no paradox, if we hate Satan but love Michael. Both are angels but one is a fallen angel.

So here. Men in uniform who sacrifice to protect our rights we conservatives love. Men in uniform who trample our rights we hate.

It is not a question of who is on whose side. We love our rights because we love the Creator who grants them.

So we love who protects those rights, namely, the men of law and order. Therefore we hate who threatens those rights, namely, men of anarchy and men of tyranny.
-----

All that said, The Punisher is a controversial character and an interesting character precisely because he uses the wrong means toward right ends: so that his practicality clashes with his morality. Prudence jars against duty. Honor pulls in two directions. The deadly vigilante with a malfunctioning conscience, but a burning thirst for vengeance.

This is a darkly alluring and awesome character, because he allures while he repels.

At least, so he is for those of use who see the dark places in our own souls where we wonder what it would be like to have the drive and discipline to unleash the inner beast, to leave aside the niceties of the law, and declare total war, war without pity, war to the knife and knife to the hilt, against the evildoers who so richly deserve it.
-----

If we wish to take lessons from comics, then let none of us stray from being an Avenger, like Captain America, to being a Punisher.

Marvel doesn't like it that normal people like the Punisher..........so now, to change the punisher...and attack those who like him...
You're unconsciously promoting fascism, but as is required with being pro on fascism, you need to do it under a different name.

The rest of what you quoted is example after example of attempts to divert attention from the obvious.

For the more politically astute I would suggest that they look closely at each of the examples given.

For example:
Likewise, there is no hypocrisy, no paradox, if a conservative loves Washington but hates Lenin, despite both being revolutionaries.

Which means: If a conservative acts violently against Washington (goernment), he can do so on the pretense of fighting against Leninism or against fascism.

How interesting in that the attempted coup can be considered by the violent mob to be justifiable in that it was a partiot's right to oppose communism!

Each example can be constructed in the same way for the purpose of justifying violence.

You're unconsciously promoting fascism, but as is required with being pro on fascism, you need to do it under a different name.

The rest of what you quoted is example after example of attempts to divert attention from the obvious.

For the more politically astute I would suggest that they look closely at each of the examples given.

For example:

Which means: If a conservative acts violently against Washington (goernment), he can do so on the pretense of fighting against Leninism or against fascism.

How interesting in that the attempted coup can be considered by the violent mob to be justifiable in that it was a partiot's right to oppose communism!

Each example can be constructed in the same way for the purpose of justifying violence.

How am I a fascist? I support limited government, not all powerful government, I support the Bill of Rights, the separation of powers, checks and balances and individual Rights and liberty....how the fuck is that even close to fascism?

You, are the fascist, you believe in all powerful government in control of every aspect of your life....

There was no coup, there was no insurrection.......

For example:

Moron...the Washington he is talking about is George Washington...you doofus....

Moron...the Washington he is talking about is George Washington...you doofus....
It works the same both ways, but you'll probably get away with your support of the cause of justifying illegal action against government or George's principles. Few will be capable of understanding and fewer still would want to admit it.

2A: How am I a fascist? I support limited government, not all powerful government, I support the Bill of Rights, the separation of powers, checks and balances and individual Rights and liberty....how the fuck is that even close to fascism?

You support a coup attempt against government on the constructed pretense of it being a legitimate fight to take back a stolen election.

And to win the fight will be the taking down of democracy for the sake of installing fascism.

edit: with guns!

Forum List

Back