You Are! No, I'm Not, You Are!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Thread after thread, redoing personal pov of how people post, respond, etc. Carried from thread to thead. If I see a 60% again other than on a paper on red ink, I think my head will explore.

I wish some would either use ignor or learn to scan through articles only. Seriously the board is being hurt by this. I can skip what I don't want to read, but when every thread is ending with the arguments over and over-I just go elsewhere.

Perhaps there could be a forum for just cut and paste only?

Seriously the board is being hurt by this. I can skip what I don't want to read, but when every thread is ending with the arguments over and over-I just go elsewhere.
I agree. So who would you say is the main antagonist?

Not to be a smartass or anything.. (ok, maybe TO be..) But..you should talk to Creek..

He wants to get rid of, or limit all of the high-post count Con's down to one post a day.

You want to get rid of the shit that happens on EVERY board..

Between the two of you, you could have a board about as busy as my own. :D

I see RSR as the *biggest* problem on this board.. Duct tape his fingers together, and cut off his electricity, and I bet everything would be fine...

Not to be a smartass or anything.. (ok, maybe TO be..) But..you should talk to Creek..

He wants to get rid of, or limit all of the high-post count Con's down to one post a day.

I see RSR as the *biggest* problem on this board.. Duct tape his fingers together, and cut off his electricity, and I bet everything would be fine...

Nope, he'd somehow get rid of the jacket with the funny sleeves, fall off the stool onto the floor, wriggle over to the hamster cage, unlock it with his mouth and coax the hamster into the little housing and yell at the little fellow until he got the generator going.

I have to stop being cutting. I'm embarrassing myself.

Nope, he'd somehow get rid of the jacket with the funny sleeves, fall off the stool onto the floor, wriggle over to the hamster cage, unlock it with his mouth and coax the hamster into the little housing and yell at the little fellow until he got the generator going.

I have to stop being cutting. I'm embarrassing myself.

Ok, kill the hamster, first...

Oh, and if you need a valid reason for killing the hamster, you can cite "Potential terrorist activities"..

Thread after thread, redoing personal pov of how people post, respond, etc. Carried from thread to thead. If I see a 60% again other than on a paper on red ink, I think my head will explore.

I wish some would either use ignor or learn to scan through articles only. Seriously the board is being hurt by this. I can skip what I don't want to read, but when every thread is ending with the arguments over and over-I just go elsewhere.

having a head involved in exploration is really a good thing.... It could be much worse.... you head could actually explode instead!

and hey....you're a con.... RSR is a con.... just straight up ask him to either retract that lie about that...certain percentage.... or back it up.

Personally I saw Creek's rant the other day as him just being internet drunk and having no one to talk to. I thought he was just messing around and wanting to chat with someone but frustrated that nobody responded.

RSR isn't the biggest problem on the board. If EVERYONE ignored him, he'd leave after a couple of weeks. The biggest problem on the board IMO, is not having a moderator to clean up all the double and triple threads and merging all of the similar articles into one thread. There's a reason that all the threads always end with the same old arguments, they're all the same.

You want to get rid of the shi* that happens on EVERY board..

Mine was a suggestion on addressing a problem, would be much better if those that keep it up, stopped it. That alas, seems impossible. I have no desire to jump on anyone, RSR does his thing. Others want to turn him into something he isn't. I can even understand it, just that now it's nearly ending nearly all threads.

Mine was a suggestion on addressing a problem, would be much better if those that keep it up, stopped it. That alas, seems impossible. I have no desire to jump on anyone, RSR does his thing. Others want to turn him into something he isn't. I can even understand it, just that now it's nearly ending nearly all threads.

Just a thought. I like to think of this as the free exchange of ideas. Like in any free market it will, after some turbulence, find its own level. I prefer a bit of anarchism to over-regulation anyway.

Oh, and if you need a valid reason for killing the hamster, you can cite "Potential terrorist activities"..
If we kill RSR's hamster, what's he going to stick up his ass to repress his irritable demeanor? The last thing we need is a sexually frustrated RSR roaming the Earth.

Just a thought. I like to think of this as the free exchange of ideas. Like in any free market it will, after some turbulence, find its own level. I prefer a bit of anarchism to over-regulation anyway.

Over regulating would be locking, editing, deleting. No one is saying that.

If we kill RSR's hamster, what's he going to stick up his ass to repress his irritable demeanor? The last thing we need is a sexually frustrated RSR roaming the Earth.

*dies laughing*

udaman.gif

That I do agree with, tho..

...and the name suggested isn't half bad, either. :)

Forum List

Back