Zone1 You and everyone you've ever known will live FOREVER in paradise with God!

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I know this because GOD told us through his word. Rejoice and be happy knowing that your suffering is temporary and that, in the end, you will be in paradise with all of your loved ones, including your animal companions, FOREVERE!

John 6:39 esv
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

This is my understanding. When people die they either go to be with God in Heaven or they go to a place of judgment for correction, purification, and restoration known as the "Lake of Fire".

On the last day, Jesus will resurrect ALL and then ALL will be given to God and they will live WITH GOD FOREVER!

John 12:32 esv
And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL people to myself.”

1 Corinthians 15:23-24 esv
23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power.

Revelation 21:3-5 esv
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place[a] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people,[b] and God himself will be with them as their God.[c] 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.

An atheist doesn't need to question any of that; we only need to interpret it so it can fit with reality:

Death brings peace from all human and other animals' suffering.

I wonder if that was what motivated men to write the bibles, considering that the masses suffered horribly for centuries and many still do?

Sorry, Buck. He was talking about his disciples. He lost none except the one that was turned over to Satan. He was referring to Judas:
While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

The Lake of Fire is the final destination for Satan and his followers that takes place at the White Throne Judgement. It is eternal. No where in the Bible does it say that anyone escapes that judgement after awhile. It is forever. It is final.
And you would need a very wide road to Heaven if everybody is headed there. Instead, the road is narrow and the ones that take it are believers in Christ:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 12:32 is referring to His death, where He paid for all man's sins. But not all men will accept that gift and enter Heaven.
And, there is nothing in the Bible that says your pets go with you. But, it does say that God will withhold no good thing from you. <That verse in Psalms doesn't refer to pets, but considering pets are good things, God will keep His word.

Last edited:
This Cult are so boring and predictable .

Absolutely nothing new ever to say but take all day to repeat the cult rules .

• Banned
An atheist doesn't need to question any of that; we only need to interpret it so it can fit with reality:

Death brings peace from all human and other animals' suffering.

I wonder if that was what motivated men to write the bibles, considering that the masses suffered horribly for centuries and many still do?

My brother, regardless of what you believe now, you will be with God forever and you'll be elated to be there! :)

• Banned
And, there is nothing in the Bible that says your pets go with you.
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

• Banned
No where in the Bible does it say that anyone escapes that judgement after awhile. It is forever.
Actually, it says that a lot.

1 Timothy 4:10 esv
For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

• Banned
The claim that God sends his creation to a forever Hell is a Satanic lie meant to disparage God and to motivate people to hate him. We live in a world of deception. Do not be deceived. God is love. God isn't a loser. God will save ALL.

Matthew 24:24
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Thanks for the invitation, but I respectfully decline.
You'll be going, albeit kicking and screaming, perhaps. It's for your own good. Let me provide an analogy. Isn't it humane to rescue an injured animal that is suffering and wants NOTHING to do with its rescuers? Nonethless, the rescuers rescue and heal the animal. That's how God works with people who need to be rescued.

Matthew 13:41-42 esv
41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42 and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

So, He doesn't need to accept Christ as His savior? Did Christ lie?
No, Jesus did NOT lie.

Philippians 2:10-11 esv
so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:9 esv
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The claim that God sends his creation to a forever Hell is a Satanic lie meant to disparage God and to motivate people to hate him. We live in a world of deception. Do not be deceived. God is love. God isn't a loser. God will save ALL.

Matthew 24:24
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
Did you understand what I said? Death is the equivalent of heaven for most of humanity throughout all of history for humans and all of the other animals.

Can you interpret the meaning of this song?

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Of course. Jesus will draw ALL mankind to himself and then he will deliver us to God.

John 12:32 esv
And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL people to myself.”

1 Corinthians 15:23-24 esv
23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power.

Absolutely your choice.
It's not his choice. He may need to be purified through fire, but it is God's will that he will be with God in his kingdom. Then he will be raised up by Jesus on the last day and will join the rest of us who were living with God while he was being cleansed.

Did you understand what I said? Death is the equivalent of heaven for most of humanity throughout all of history for humans and all of the other animals.
I see your point. Thank you.

My brother, regardless of what you believe now, you will be with God forever and you'll be elated to be there! :)
Let's think about what that means. Forever is a very very long time. It can't mean that we jump up out of our graves w/ our current bodies and live forever. Our bodies have a finite number of atoms and each atom has a finite number of things that can happen. Our bodies forever would mean that we would be repeating our lives eventually. Forever. An infinite number of times.

That's totally meaningless.

A better understanding is that we grow forever in many new dimensions. An even better interpretation is that time itself --which moves forward at many different rates-- could stand still so God's "forever" would be our "limited amount of time.

All these realities make our conjecture a bit silly, and leave us here and now. How about we just do the best we can here and now?

Forum List

Back