Zone1 You and everyone you've ever known will live FOREVER in paradise with God!

You'll be going, albeit kicking and screaming, perhaps. It's for your own good. Let me provide an analogy. Isn't it humane to rescue an injured animal that is suffering and wants NOTHING to do with its rescuers? Nonethless, the rescuers rescue and heal the animal. That's how God works with people who need to be rescued
Be careful. Some injured animals don’t want to be saved or have become wary of rescuers who haven’t lived up to promised. Some of those injured animals have sharp teeth and claws… rescuers beware.

Be careful. Some injured animals don’t want to be saved or have become wary of rescuers who haven’t lived up to promised. Some of those injured animals have sharp teeth and claws… rescuers beware.
You are loved and so were/are all of your family and friends. God's not a loser and neither are you. Have faith my brother. God loves you!

I've provided you with a plethora of verses that say that ALL will live with God. You are obviously free to reject those verses and to believe otherwise.
You have offered your interpretation of the Bible. You believe the road is broad and we all can live like hell and still get to Heaven. Sounds lovely, but it's just not the case.

Matt 25:46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Thessalonians 1:8-9 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Matthew 25:41
“Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the
eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

You seem to have redefined eternal, but it means without end...

They will be resurrected prior to the Great White Throne Judgment.

John 5:25-29 esv​

25 “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. 28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

Remember, the "dead" are those who were NOT in Christ and who were in the Lake of Fire, aka "Hell". They were there to be corrected and restored. As this verse says, they will be resurrected and judged. Thereafter, I believe, they will be forgiven.

I believe the Great White Throne judgment will be a celebration. ALL will witness Jesus destroy death by throwing it into the "Lake of Fire" and no more souls will go there because all will be pure, or so I believe.
No one will be going kicking and screaming to Heaven. God doesn't force Himself on anyone. We make the choice...
Hell and the Lake of Fire are two completely different places. You need a good Bible study group.

You believe... we all can live like hell and still get to Heaven.
I never said or implied any such thing. I've stated, REPEATEDLY, that those who reject Jesus face damnation. I've simply said that it's not FOREVER.

Do you have children? If you had the power to do so, would you put them in "timeout" FOREVER? Of course not. So why do you believe that God does?

Matt 25:46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
Sadly, that verse was corrupted by evil men who mistranslated it.

Matthew 25:46 YLT
And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous to life age-during.

You are loved and so were/are all of your family and friends. God's not a loser and neither are you. Have faith my brother. God loves you!
Careful. You are wrong, and could cause harm.
God hated Esau in the womb, and hated Jezebel so much He refused to allow her to be buried in His earth. She was turned into dog shit...
Romans 9: 10-13 The older will serve the younger.” As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

You seem to have redefined eternal, but it means without end...
No, but the authors of the English translations butchered the Greek word "aiónas" and misled all of us into believing that our loving father in Heaven tortures people forever. I invite you to read the following article. I'll provide an excerpt:

My secular Ancient-Greek dictionary (Langenscheidt Taschenwörterbuch Altgriechisch – Deutsch) gives following definitions (translated into English):

αιων: life, lifetime, generation, time span, (period of) time, age, eternity

You are loved and so were/are all of your family and friends. God's not a loser and neither are you. Have faith my brother. God loves you
My family have been Jesus-nuts for generations. Don’t worry about them. Unfortunately they don’t have the clarity of vision that I’ve received over the last half century.

I never said anyone was a loser. I most certainly am not. Your “God” isn’t a loser, just a liar and a fraud (in my experience); and I prefer not to spend my time around entities like that.

Sadly, that verse was corrupted by evil men who mistranslated it.

Matthew 25:46 YLT
And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous to life age-during.
You can verify scripture by scripture. YLT mistranslated. Matthew verified what Daniel said:

Daniel 12: 2 And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.

everlasting ~ without end
That is the opposite of, for awhile or temporarily...

Last edited:
You can verify scripture by scripture. YLT mistranslated. Matthew verified what Daniel said:

Daniel 12: 2 And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.
The YLT was written in 1898 and it is a better translation than the ESV or KJV.

Daniel 12:2

Young's Literal Translation

2 `And the multitude of those sleeping in the dust of the ground do awake, some to life age-during, and some to reproaches -- to abhorrence age-during.

My family have been Jesus-nuts for generations. Don’t worry about them. Unfortunately they don’t have the clarity of vision that I’ve received over the last half century.

I never said anyone was a loser. I most certainly am not. Your “God” isn’t a loser, just a liar and a fraud (in my experience); and I prefer not to spend my time around entities like that.
Not to worry. God will leave you to your decision...

Of course, but I want to share the wonderful message of God so that our brothers and sisters can rejoice with the knowledge that they and everyone they've ever known will live FOREVER with God. Isn't this "doing my best here and now"?
Please explain what u mean.

When u say that we'll "live FOREVER", you can't mean in the current world (or one very similar) in our present bodies (or in bodies very similar) year after year w/ our present time system (or one very similar). Or, is this actually what ur trying to say?

Please explain what u mean. When u say that we'll "live FOREVER", you can't mean in the current world (or one very similar) in our present bodies (or in bodies very similar) year after year w/ our present time system (or one very similar). Or, is this actually what ur trying to say?
All people will be made new and receive new, glorified, bodies and they (we) will live in a new Earth WITH GOD - forever! How do I know this? God told us. :)

Revelation 21

English Standard Version

The New Heaven and the New Earth​

21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place[a] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people,[b] and God himself will be with them as their God.[c] 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.”

The YLT was written in 1898 and it is a better translation than the ESV or KJV.

Daniel 12:2​

Young's Literal Translation​

2 `And the multitude of those sleeping in the dust of the ground do awake, some to life age-during, and some to reproaches -- to abhorrence age-during.
age-during?
There is no reason to translate eternal. It means what it means. "Age during" means whatever Young wants it to mean. Bill's Bible might have it meaning, after a bong hit. William's Bible might think it means, once you have showered.
For everyone else eternal means...without end.
Skip Young's interpretation for the very reason you have shown here. Young doesn't know the meaning of eternal and took it upon himself to changed it's meaning. It has left you confused about what eternity means and you have missed the reason for Christ propitiation.

Please explain what u mean.

When u say that we'll "live FOREVER", you can't mean in the current world (or one very similar) in our present bodies (or in bodies very similar) year after year w/ our present time system (or one very similar). Or, is this actually what ur trying to say?
Please excuse me if I wasn't clear. As you know, ALL people die. Those who are followers of Jesus go to Heaven. All others go to a place called the "Lake of Fire", otherwise referred to as "Hell" by most people, where they will receive correction and be purified from their sinful affliction.

Those who voluntarily go to Jesus are purified the easy way through faith.
1 John 3:3 And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure

Thereafter, Jesus will resurrect ALL people, who will then receive brand new, glorified, bodies, and we will ALL live with God himself in a brand new Earth.

Forum List

Back