YHWH

It's what you have been brainwashed into believing is the truth.
There's no corroborating sources in your information. Just one sole arbiter of the "truth" meaning that likely it isn't the truth at all.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of professional scholars, colleges, universities and academic courses all over the entire world that disagree with your select few leaders...they can explain the exact why that NWO translation is NOT accurate and is a deliberate mistranslation.

Where I don't doubt your sincerity or intent...your means leave a lot to be desired. Try again...do better. A LOT of men deliberately faced death just so we could have accurate scholarship regarding the manuscripts that have been translated to English accurately. Despite the wishes of some of the most powerful people. Wycliffe and Tyndale following Erasmus to name a few. Westcott and Hort provided a wealth of understanding that really upset the Calvinists and Catholics alike.

There's a wealth of knowledge out there but you have to be selective and careful...more than you have been in where you gamble with your immortal soul with.

Trinty believers stand against truth. 33,999 of those religions = a house divided will not stand. Jesus started a single religion, that is all that is needed-1 truth. It is they who have caused the mass of confusion. Its they who stand against truth. The translators of The NWT had enough love for God to put his name back where he put it because he wants it there. Those that refused to put it back stand against it. You really think they are scholars?

Trinty believers stand against truth. 33,999 of those religions = a house divided will not stand. Jesus started a single religion, that is all that is needed-1 truth. It is they who have caused the mass of confusion. Its they who stand against truth. The translators of The NWT had enough love for God to put his name back where he put it because he wants it there. Those that refused to put it back stand against it. You really think they are scholars?
So again with the declaration that you know everything?

Look at it!
They did one better.
Unbiased Greek scholars say the NWT is the best and that they got it right at John 1:1-- trinity believing greek supposed scholars condemn it. Real Scholars are not schooled in the schools of men who teach dogma. Real scholars are lead by Holy spirit.

Unbiased Greek scholars say the NWT is the best and that they got it right at John 1:1-- trinity believing greek supposed scholars condemn it. Real Scholars are not schooled in the schools of men who teach dogma. Real scholars are lead by Holy spirit.
Only JW "scholars" say that...all secular, Catholic, Hebrew, and evangelicals say different and are in agreement with the oldest manuscripts that have been found as well as more recent ancient manuscripts.

So they used the "force" instead of imperical data...that's why they came to a deliberate outcome...one predetermined to promote themselves as the sole arbiters of truth eh?

Isn't that convenient?

Only JW "scholars" say that...all secular, Catholic, Hebrew, and evangelicals say different and are in agreement with the oldest manuscripts that have been found as well as more recent ancient manuscripts.
The only translating left on earth is catholicism translating. And Facts of history and the teachings of Jesus prove they are in error.

So they used the "force" instead of imperical data...that's why they came to a deliberate outcome...one predetermined to promote themselves as the sole arbiters of truth eh?

Isn't that convenient?
God had a single religion in the OT. Jesus started a single religion. There is only 1 truth, thus only 1 religion needed.-1Corinthians 10:21--unity of thought( all of Gods truth) no division.

The only translating left on earth is catholicism translating.
Where on earth did you ever get that idea?

That's got to be the most outlandish statement I've ever heard. It's racist and prejudice.

None of the translators didn't face persecution from the whole world. Both the Catholics and English wanted them dead...they were hunted. The Germans ignored them. French laughed at them. The Jews considered them to be a curiosity.

To this day with the plethora of information available there is not one reputable scholar of anthropology or history or ancient languages that will stand up for the Jehovah witness bible. They had to create their own translation because the originals were in conflict with their theological positions and prophecy....in fact many of their prophecies have been wrong and are still wrong...
Meaning false prophets lead the band.

But you are going to follow them to your death.

Then what couldnt you see?

i saw too many conflicts within the OT & certain teachings & beliefs.

abortion, the so called 'abomination' concerning homosexuality, accepting blood tranfusions/infusions to name a few.

Where on earth did you ever get that idea?

That's got to be the most outlandish statement I've ever heard. It's racist and prejudice.

None of the translators didn't face persecution from the whole world. Both the Catholics and English wanted them dead...they were hunted. The Germans ignored them. French laughed at them. The Jews considered them to be a curiosity.

To this day with the plethora of information available there is not one reputable scholar of anthropology or history or ancient languages that will stand up for the Jehovah witness bible. They had to create their own translation because the originals were in conflict with their theological positions and prophecy....in fact many of their prophecies have been wrong and are still wrong...
Meaning false prophets lead the band.

But you are going to follow them to your death.

They wouldnt even allow no one to read the bible until the 1500,s. They kept it in Latin until then. No originals remained. In the early years the JW,s had error filled translations to use. Those men died. The light is very bright now, this system is all most done.
Fact--The Isrealite religion-NEVER- served a trinity god while serving the true God. That fact alone proves no trinity god exists and it was catholicism who translated the errors in. The NWT corrected them.

They wouldnt even allow no one to read the bible until the 1500,s. They kept it in Latin until then. No originals remained. In the early years the JW,s had error filled translations to use. Those men died. The light is very bright now, this system is all most done.
Fact--The Isrealite religion-NEVER- served a trinity god while serving the true God. That fact alone proves no trinity god exists and it was catholicism who translated the errors in. The NWT corrected them.
And again more outrageous mistatements of facts. Ones that are highly steeped in racism and prejudice.

What brand of racist are you?

Obviously one that hates everyone.

i saw too many conflicts within the OT & certain teachings & beliefs.

abortion, the so called 'abomination' concerning homosexuality, accepting blood tranfusions/infusions to name a few.

Mortal domestics have no say in Gods rules. homosexuality is an abomination, as well as man and woman having sex out of marriage.( fornication) There is no difference to God or his servants. God owns all of creation, he alone has the right to say what goes and what doesnt go. If you want to miss out on eternal life in his kingdom, that is your choice. This is the trade--70-100 years of being in opposition to Gods rules--and missing out on trillions x trillions x trillions etc of never ending years-not aging like now, never sick or in pain, no wars, no hatred, etc,etc. Loved ones resurrected and given a chance as well. not a wise trade. God only rested creating as well. No telling what he has in store for his faithful. Something to think about.

And again more outrageous mistatements of facts. Ones that are highly steeped in racism and prejudice.

What brand of racist are you?

Obviously one that hates everyone.
You are really good at twisting things to fit your own brand of thinking. I showed facts. I dont hate. i love all my human family. Some of them live in darkness. i try to get them out of it. After all eternal life is on the line for all concerned.

Mortal domestics have no say in Gods rules. homosexuality is an abomination, as well as man and woman having sex out of marriage.( fornication) There is no difference to God or his servants. God owns all of creation, he alone has the right to say what goes and what doesnt go. If you want to miss out on eternal life in his kingdom, that is your choice. This is the trade--70-100 years of being in opposition to Gods rules--and missing out on trillions x trillions x trillions etc of never ending years-not aging like now, never sick or in pain, no wars, no hatred, etc,etc. Loved ones resurrected and given a chance as well. not a wise trade. God only rested creating as well. No telling what he has in store for his faithful. Something to think about.
Of course sex outside of the bounds of marriage is a sin...

I'm not talking about that...I'm talking about your blatant racism of God's design. Sure these people came from various nations but to just toss them aside for skin color and language...that's nothing but pure hate!

You are one racist person for sure...hate filled and bigoted in the extreme.

Of course sex outside of the bounds of marriage is a sin...

I'm not talking about that...I'm talking about your blatant racism of God's design. Sure these people came from various nations but to just toss them aside for skin color and language...that's nothing but pure hate!

You are one racist person for sure...hate filled and bigoted in the extreme.

What are you talking about?? Stop making things up. To me there is 1 human family. I dont care anything at all about skin color, so where did your false reasonings come up with that bull? I appreciate that God created variety in everything he created.
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world. The ones on Gods ark, and the ones up the creek without a paddle. The bible shows who is who. Skin color has nothing to do with it. The only ones who keep bringing skin color into things are the bigots themselves. I said nothing even remotely like that. So keep it real.

Forum List

Back