Yes! Oz in Pennsylvania says he supports gay marriage bill

Which 5?

Gorsuch has already proved himself to be pro-gay rights by his previous civil rights opinion. Did you miss that?

At most, there are 3 justices who will vote to overturn Obergefell, and I doubt the anti-gay Jesus Nazis will even get that many.
O.K. make it 4, or at least 3 activist judges who don't believe in separation of church and state, and who are hell bent on grabbing power for the court.

They are throwing out long established rights and laws, because they were old or vague, and saying congress can just rewrite them. Knowing congress doesn't have the votes to get past a senate filibuster.

LOL. But but but BBB would have saved us money! Democrats said so.
The Dems are still pissed because they didn't get to send inflation to 12%-15%, now they are trying to pass a similar budget that will do more damage but they are just trying to save their asses in November.

Republicans aren't that smart, but Democrats are way out of touch with the American people.

Please give this thread a thumbs up as appreciation to Oz, Republican candidate for senator in Pennsylvania.
Although I'm not a Republican, I applaud this great decision by Oz to do the right thing and favor of gays.
It took courage for Oz to say no to the religious right wing nuts in this country.
Snake oil salesman Dr. Oz is badly trailing his Democratic opponent. This move is an obvious attempt to woo moderates.

O.K. make it 4, or at least 3 activist judges who don't believe in separation of church and state, and who are hell bent on grabbing power for the court.

They are throwing out long established rights and laws, because they were old or vague, and saying congress can just rewrite them. Knowing congress doesn't have the votes to get past a senate filibuster.
Over the last 50 years Congress had plenty of time and votes to pass an abortion bill and they decided to use Roe v Wade as a political football, why weren't they smart enough to pass it in the 70's or 80's or 90's or 2000's or 2010"s or the last two years? Just political games and screw America. Congress is a waste of time and money.

I have mentioned that few times, for some reason the Christians do not want to talk about that, especially the MAGA folks
Selective biblical reading. Almost radical fixation on some parts of the bible, while ignoring the parts they don't like.

Like how Jesus was pro-tax, and pro-healthcare, and pro-welfare.

The bible also says that adulterers shall be stoned to death.,

Cool Huh?
Muslims still kill adulterers.

Oz is a Muslim. Someone should ask him about Trump's adultery.

Oh, yeah. I hear tell Islam is a religion of violence and is not a real religion.

I wonder how Trumptards will vote for Muslim Oz without their heads exploding.

I have mentioned that few times, for some reason the Christians do not want to talk about that, especially the MAGA folks
I'll talk about it, it is wrong, adultery is a betrayal of trust and a violation of the basic foundation of marriage. Anything else?

I'll talk about it, it is wrong, adultery is a betrayal of trust and a violation of the basic foundation of marriage. Anything else?
Yep. If a man can't keep his vows to his wife, you can be sure he won't keep his vows to his constituents.

Trump proved that in spades.

You clearly do not read many of the threads on this forum.

The bible says that marriage is between a man and a woman and if it is good enough for the Bible it is good enough for us.

Or so I have been told about 1000 times on this forum
To me, I don't care about the biblical sense. That is their playground/sandbox.

But they should certainly have the same legal rights.

Over the last 50 years Congress had plenty of time and votes to pass an abortion bill and they decided to use Roe v Wade as a political football, why weren't they smart enough to pass it in the 70's or 80's or 90's or 2000's or 2010"s or the last two years? Just political games and screw America. Congress is a waste of time and money.
Because a supreme court ruling (up until the activists on the court) believed in precedent, and stare decisis, such that their opinions were more solidly etched into the fabric of our nation, and beyond the temporary whims of an ever changing congress.

Any law that congress passes, the next congress (or even he same congress) can un-do.

That wasn't the case for supreme court rulings. (until now)

Please give this thread a thumbs up as appreciation to Oz, Republican candidate for senator in Pennsylvania.
Although I'm not a Republican, I applaud this great decision by Oz to do the right thing and favor of gays.
It took courage for Oz to say no to the religious right wing nuts in this country.

What evidence do you have that gay marriage is in peril. And by that I mean actual facts, not vitriol?

As for gays getting married, who gives a shit? I don't object. Millions do and have gotten married. So what's the problem?

I am sorry that you hate consensus.

Should we make it illegal like people wish to make same sex marriage?
Ironically adultery is still a crime in the state of New York.

Believe it or not, Adultery is still a crime in New York State. Penal Law 255.17 states that a person is guilty of adultery when he/she engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he/she has a living spouse. Adultery is classified as a Class B misdemeanor.

Because a supreme court ruling (up until the activists on the court) believed in precedent, and stare decisis, such that their opinions were more solidly etched into the fabric of our nation, and beyond the temporary whims of an ever changing congress.
Stare Decisis has been dead for 200 years. Where have you been?

Forum List

Back