Dear China: An Open Letter to the Chinese Regarding Pelosi's Trip to Taiwan

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
To whom it may concern, namely the People's Republic of China:

I am not a fan of Nancy Pelosi. In our politics she is an extremely divisive figure. Well-liked by one side and reviled by the other, namely by people such as myself. But she has the right to freely traverse the planet of her own free will, which also includes, potentially, Taiwan, of which you are repeatedly threatening to crush beneath your heel. Your threats against her will not end well for you. Your lack of understanding of our politics, your willingness to start a war over the visit of a lowly politician from a foreign country, is supremely dangerous.

If you should so much as harm a hair on her head, you will experience the wrath of the American public. We will show you why they call us "United."

That is all.

Signed,

The American People.

Last edited:
Corrupt as they may be, they are still members of our elected body politic, and to boot, Americans. We should not take threats like China's against any of them lying down.
No. Dumb corrupt Nancy is going to Taiwan entirely to provoke China. No other reason. And besides she should be focusing her attention on trying to improve the lives of Americans rather than sticking her nose in China’s business.

I am tired of cowering before China and pretending Taiwan does not exist
Agreed here, too.

After watching what is going on with Ukraine, we need to be clear where our loyalties lie.

Don't misunderstand. My loyalty is to America and her values. Ukraine was full of corrupt politicians and backstabbing long before Russia invaded (well not so different from our politics, but I digress), yet here we are arming them and sending them infusions of cash aid. We aren't even doing that much for our own people, much less the Ukrainians.

Taiwan is another matter entirely. They are a hub for technology, for which we are all reliant on these days. Semiconductors, chips, you name it.

If Taiwan is attacked or conquered, the supplies to maintain our critical technology will become harder to come by. We will ALL suffer for it.

Last edited:
Relax bro....

Pelosi is owned by China - so this trip was totally ok with China...

they are just pretending to be upset for appearances...
Exactly what the Ds said of Trump’s relationship with Russia.

The duopoly alters all.

And besides she should be focusing her attention on trying to improve the lives of Americans rather than sticking her nose in China’s business.

I agree, she should be concerned about things like healthcare, the environment, education, infrastructure

Oh wait….she is

No. Dumb corrupt Nancy is going to Taiwan entirely to provoke China. No other reason. And besides she should be focusing her attention on trying to improve the lives of Americans rather than sticking her nose in China’s business.
China's behavior toward Taiwan is impacting world trade on top of everything else. I will not deign to be so low as to deny her any protections she deserves as an American citizen, whatever her goals are.

There are places at which I draw the line. This is one.

I agree, she should be concerned about things like healthcare, the environment, education, infrastructure
But she isn't. Healthcare encompasses far more than abortion, infrastructure includes bridges and roads, not social engineering projects, and education involves more than teaching one point of view.

Agreed here, too.

Don't misunderstand. My loyalty is to America and her values. Ukraine was full of corrupt politicians and backstabbing before Russia invaded, yet here we are arming them and sending them infusions of cash aid. We aren't even doing that much for our own people, much less the Ukrainians.
Taiwan is another matter entirely. They are a hub for technology, for which we are all reliant on these days. Semiconductors, chips, you name it.

If Taiwan is attacked or conquered, the supplies to maintain our critical technology will become harder to come by. We will ALL suffer for it.
Biden has made it clear we will defend Taiwan and took crap for doing so

We need to stop letting China dictate our foreign policy.

China's behavior toward Taiwan is impacting world trade on top of everything else. I will not deign to be so low as to deny her any protections she deserves as an American citizen, whatever her goals are.

There are places at which I draw the line. This is one.
That’s a dumb line to draw. This is merely a provocation much like NATO provoking the Ukraine War.

If China were a warlike nation, like the U.S., it would have conquered Taiwan long ago.

That’s a dumb line to draw. This is merely a provocation much like NATO provoking the Ukraine War.

If China were a warlike nation, like the U.S., it would have conquered Taiwan long ago.

China knows Taiwan would kick their asses if they attempted an invasion
Been that way for 70 years

Sure she does

When are Republicans going to get on board and support programs that help Americans
Oh brother! The Rs are no different from the Ds. Even a dunce like you knows this.

REPUBLICANS use our government to enrich themselves & their donors then blame our problems on Democrats. Their voters keep falling for it.

DEMOCRATS use our government to enrich themselves & their donors then blame our problems on Republicans. Their voters keep falling for it.

Forum List

Back