Yes, Democrats Are Out to Crush the Middle Class

I’m not aware of any billionaires with beachfront mansions living in Mississippi and hiring minimum wage staff like in California.

In particular, billionaire Democrats who claim to be very concerned about climate change and the poor but live on the beach, fly in private jets and HATE the idea of capping the SALT deduction because they want the federal government and the rest of the people in the US to absorb the absurd property taxes from their blue state.

Democrats completely fool those that aren’t capable of understanding anything other than the “rich are evil”, “orange man bad” and ”free”. Just look at this board and those that support Democrats. They are all either under 25, are poor as church mice, or petulant adults who have never mentally matured past the point of not voting for a man because he sent some mean tweets.

By taxing the poor to pay for the debt? (goes along with the arguments in another thread)

Or Mississippi?
Whoopi Goldberg has several abortions. How do we improve things with that attitude by an extremist shrew.

Whoopi Goldberg has several abortions. How do we improve things with that attitude by an extremist shrew.

I watched a great double play at the Little League World Series yesterday.

Exhibit 4,537:
Up to 90% of all new taxes in the Biden inflation bill could come from small businesses making less than $200k per year

Exhibit 4,538:

It’s all about creating an elite class who’ll control every detail of the 99%.

Not with the girl they showed strapping on the vest...She needs to go on a Keto diet for about a year before she could arrest anyone....

So yeah, you don't really want to address the issue, you only want to demonize the poor.
No, I want the poor people to stop voting for fucking stupid shit that cost us all a lot of fucking money. Or, I want them to suffer for their voting bullshit. Everybody should pay taxes. Don't care how fucking poor you are.

Suddenly, the left-wing agenda goes right in the fucking toilet. When you can't use other peoples money, it's shit.

Coincidingly, no more corporate bullshit. If it's going to fail, it's going to fail. There is no such thing as "too big to fail."

Cut the budget to one 10th of its current amount. EVERYTHING.

No, I want the poor people to stop voting for fucking stupid shit that cost us all a lot of fucking money. Or, I want them to suffer for their voting bullshit. Everybody should pay taxes. Don't care how fucking poor you are.

Suddenly, the left-wing agenda goes right in the fucking toilet. When you can't use other peoples money, it's shit.

Coincidingly, no more corporate bullshit. If it's going to fail, it's going to fail. There is no such thing as "too big to fail."

Cut the budget to one 10th of its current amount. EVERYTHING.

Demonizing the poor. The poor doesn't vote for war. The poor doesn't vote for bailing out failed businesses.

Yes, they often times vote for those who lie in saying they will not do that but do anyway.

I want a constitutional amendment that all fed, state, and local taxes must be paid at the voting polls BEFORE voting. Money Order or certified funds only.

THAT WAY, they are actually paying for the assholes they chose.

Don't want to pay taxes? Don't vote.

No criminal or civil penalty for not paying taxes, except you don't get to vote.

So yeah, you don't really want to address the issue, you only want to demonize the poor.

The poor don't pay federal income tax. Payroll taxes mostly go to support local governments and contribute to SS and Medicare, but not actual federal income tax. In fact nearly 50% of our population pay no federal income tax at all while the top 20% pay almost all of it for us.

People not paying taxes, people supposedly not paying their fair share, people voting money out of other peoples pockets, Congress spending too much money. There is a solution to all of this, and that is a federal consumption tax. Everybody pays. When the government creates a deficit, the consumption tax increases enough to cover it.

The poor don't pay federal income tax. Payroll taxes mostly go to support local governments and contribute to SS and Medicare, but not actual federal income tax. In fact nearly 50% of our population pay no federal income tax at all while the top 20% pay almost all of it for us.

And it's not coming close to paying what we spent.

People not paying taxes, people supposedly not paying their fair share, people voting money out of other peoples pockets, Congress spending too much money. There is a solution to all of this, and that is a federal consumption tax. Everybody pays. When the government creates a deficit, the consumption tax increases enough to cover it.

Those not paying taxes today, soon do. The luxury tax was a tax on consumption. I thought that was argued to harm business?

And it's not coming close to paying what we spent.

Those not paying taxes today, soon do. The luxury tax was a tax on consumption. I thought that was argued to harm business?

That was a taxation on a small amount of things. I'm talking about an across the board consumption tax. We have that where I live. Between state and various other programs, it's 8 cents on the dollar. The rich pay it, the poor pay it, and anybody in between pays it when they buy products in our county. There is no escaping it.

If you are a prostitute, you pay this tax when you make purchases. If you sell dope, you pay this tax. If you work under the table, you pay this tax. Everybody pays.

The problem today is that when government wastes money, everybody shrugs their shoulders and says "oh well" because it's not going to affect them. If people knew the consumption tax would increase, you'd see how unconcerned people were about global warming or electric cars. When it comes directly out of your pocket, you learn to pay attention.

That was a taxation on a small amount of things. I'm talking about an across the board consumption tax. We have that where I live. Between state and various other programs, it's 8 cents on the dollar. The rich pay it, the poor pay it, and anybody in between pays it when they buy products in our county. There is no escaping it.

Sure, the guy making $12 an hour pays the same tax as the guy making $120. Seems fair to you.

If you are a prostitute, you pay this tax when you make purchases. If you sell dope, you pay this tax. If you work under the table, you pay this tax. Everybody pays.

Not really. I'd mostly stick with buying second hand. Or do you plan on making everyone a tax collector?

The problem today is that when government wastes money, everybody shrugs their shoulders and says "oh well" because it's not going to affect them. If people knew the consumption tax would increase, you'd see how unconcerned people were about global warming or electric cars. When it comes directly out of your pocket, you learn to pay attention.

Same can be done with taxes in general. Those who benefit the most, should pay the most.

Forum List

Back