Yes, Democrats Are Out to Crush the Middle Class

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Exhibit 4,537:
Up to 90% of all new taxes in the Biden inflation bill could come from small businesses making less than $200k per year

Exhibit 4,538:

It’s all about creating an elite class who’ll control every detail of the 99%.

This is reprehensible

“If you were to kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to clean your toilet, Donald Trump?”

That’s how the elite ruling class think of the 99%.

True, which is why no one will actually address that issue. No one, the "elite" or otherwise.

Maurice Strong said the Middle Class lifestyle is not sustainable and the Industrial system must be destroyed to save the planet. MS is the author of Agenda 21 along with Mikhail Gorbachev.

The Communists main enemy was the Middle Class

The Middle class are the idiots that are electing the Status Quo.

That is the plan. Marxists seek the create class warfare between the poor and the wealthy, because class warfare is the way they'll have complete power and control. Who pays for everything? The left would want us to believe that it's not the wealthy, and it sure isn't the lower-income poor. It's the middle class. And without that working middle-class, society would fall into chaos and class warfare between the upper and lower class. That's what they ultimately want, because Marxism seeks to destroy capitalism.

True, which is why no one will actually address that issue. No one, the "elite" or otherwise.
Conservatives are about giving people opportunities to raise their standards of living.

The Left are about tearing down the middle class to create two distinct classes - the elite and the poor.

Just look at California.

By taxing the poor to pay for the debt? (goes along with the arguments in another thread)

Or Mississippi?
I have zero problem with everyone paying a percentage in taxes. We all have skin in the game.
Democrats tax the poor by making basic needs unaffordable and ensuring they’ll never get anything but minimum wage.

I’m not aware of any billionaires with beachfront mansions living in Mississippi and hiring minimum wage staff like in California.

I have zero problem with everyone paying a percentage in taxes. We all have skin in the game.
Democrats tax the poor by making basic needs unaffordable and ensuring they’ll never get anything but minimum wage.

I’m not aware of any billionaires with beachfront mansions living in Mississippi and hiring minimum wage staff like in California.

One does not have to be a billionaire to have a system of haves and have nots.

No the world economic forum wants to take down the middle class. Democrats are just a tool for them to do along with the UN and the world health organisation.

Ah, the equality BS.
Nobody in Cuba can earn more than $15/hr.
How’s equality? Why aren’t you Leftards flocking there?

When unable to address what I said, create an argument for me to argue against. Time and again this is what we get here.

You’re ranting about the haves and have nots and deflecting from the fact the Left are never for allowing the nots to obtain what they desire through their own efforts.

I've deflected from nothing. I am arguing against those who argue against make those who have the most pay the most to address our massive debt.

Maurice Strong said the Middle Class lifestyle is not sustainable and the Industrial system must be destroyed to save the planet. MS is the author of Agenda 21 along with Mikhail Gorbachev.

The Communists main enemy was the Middle Class

The Middle class are the idiots that are electing the Status Quo.
Yup. Lenin said the way to wipe out the middle class was through the double burden of inflation and taxation. The Democrats are escalating both on whom they see as their enemies - the American middle class.

I've deflected from nothing. I am arguing against those who argue against make those who have the most pay the most to address our massive debt.
Those who have the most paying for debts does not help the have Nots.

This is a constant state of delusion we get from the left.

Unless, you want to re-distributed (you do).

Forum List

Back