Yes, Democrats Are Out to Crush the Middle Class

That's too much tech for me to handle.
there's the door.

door opens.gif

They hate brown people and women
Yes, to Democrats brown = you obey or be attacked mercilessly by the racist left. What's pathetic are the "brown" people who are OK with white racist Democrats attacking other brown people for not being subservient to the party

Exhibit 4,537:
Up to 90% of all new taxes in the Biden inflation bill could come from small businesses making less than $200k per year

Exhibit 4,538:

It’s all about creating an elite class who’ll control every detail of the 99%.

Biden cannot take down the people who pay Biden Inc. Bribes. That's bad for business.

Yes, to Democrats brown = you obey or be attacked mercilessly by the racist left. What's pathetic are the "brown" people who are OK with white racist Democrats attacking other brown people for not being subservient to the party
yep, has always had me baffled once I picked up on the plantation associations. Yep, get outside the plantation and dare to work to get others out automatically tags a brown person an Uncle Tom. Immediately. And they are fking relentless about it. Get up and scream in their faces like the karens they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
yep, has always had me baffled once I picked up on the plantation associations. Yep, get outside the plantation and dare to work to get others out automatically tags a brown person an Uncle Tom. Immediately. And they are fking relentless about it. Get up and scream in their faces like the karens they are.

What Democrats did to Larry Elder were the most racist attacks I've ever seen in this country, and I'm old enough to remember the Boston busing riots. Democrats are racist as fuck

The poor, what % of the population is poor?
If your low income you probably pay rent, that rent pays the owners property tax, loans if any, insurance plus what ever else is needed. And then make their profit.
if your low income you cant buy in bulk. Am sure there are many things that help keep low income people poor.
The system seems to support the rich, they donate huge amounts of money to keep our so called politicians working for them not us.
Its become a struggle to stay middle working class. And how the hell did this rich country get so many homeless?

If your low income you probably pay rent, that rent pays the owners property tax, loans if any, insurance plus what ever else is needed. And then make their profit.
if your low income you cant buy in bulk. Am sure there are many things that help keep low income people poor.
The system seems to support the rich, they donate huge amounts of money to keep our so called politicians working for them not us.
Its become a struggle to stay middle working class. And how the hell did this rich country get so many homeless?
:desk:

Drugs are probably the biggest contributor. However back in the 70's we used to commit people, a word seldom used today. I a police officer or family member was certain a person could not take care of themselves, they took that person to a judge to have him or her committed.

At the time, Geraldo had his own weekly television show. He protested institutions calling people in them crime-less prisoners. Eventually the claim made it to court and a judge decided Geraldo is correct. It's unconstitutional to lock up people who committed no crime. So the institutions had to unlock the doors and let people go where they wanted.

The legacy continues today and the homeless are growing all the time, especially in liberal cities.

What Democrats did to Larry Elder were the most racist attacks I've ever seen in this country, and I'm old enough to remember the Boston busing riots. Democrats are racist as fuck

Ah yes, I remember it well. They referred to him as the black face of white supremacy.

Every black Republican politician is referred to by the left as an Uncle Tom or House Nr. Imagine the outrage if the right referred to every black Democrat as a Sambo.

Forum List

Back