John Fetterman thinks it’s a good idea if one third of prison population is released in Pennsylvania.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
And if Pennsylvania elects Shrek, they deserve EVERYTHING he does to them.

I agree with you, however, I also happen to live in the north-central PA mountains. No one I know is going to vote for the ogre, but plenty of them will reflexively vote for Oz. Either way, Pennsylvanians are fucked.

Uncle Festerman knows that criminals are very important part of the Corrupt Democrat Party's voter base.
unclefesterman.jpg

I agree with you, however, I also happen to live in the north-central PA mountains. No one I know is going to vote for the ogre, but plenty of them will reflexively vote for Oz. Either way, Pennsylvanians are fucked.
Oz is not a Gun grabber in the Marxists st vein and Oz likes America a little too

Wow, this walking spokesperson for “Safe & Effective” has some real great ideas for Pennsylvania.

Safe & Effective folks, get your boosters now:

Well ....

Then it's good he's running for US Senator.... and not a local State position who can determine/legislate state laws.... :rolleyes-41:

Of course, Fetterman's comments were taken out of context, OZ and the RWNJ "media' runs with it.
So, unlike republicans, who always claims Trump, or some other RW nut job's comments were taken "out of context", but never bother to put them IN CONTEXT, I will.

In July 2020, Fetterman tweeted“We could reduce our state prison population by 1/3, make us *no* less safe + save $1B a year.”

In April 2020, PennLive reported that “Fetterman said the state could cut its inmate population by one-third by releasing non-violent offenders and older convicts.”

Then Fetterman was tweeting what the states corrections secretary stated.

In May 2020, Fetterman tweeted: “PA’s Corrections Secretary has said: ‘We could reduce our prison population by 1/3 and not make anyone less safe.'”

In July 2020, he tweeted: “Our Corrections Secretary has said we could [release] 1/3 of our inmates and not make anyone less safe.”

Key word........................COULD, NOT WANT OR WILL.
For nonviolent and older inmates.

Gateway Pundit.............................Gateway into the abyss of lies and stupidity.

No wonder RWNJ's are attracted to them, like flies to dogshit.

Of course, Fetterman's comments were taken out of context, OZ and the RWNJ "media' runs with it.
So, unlike republicans, who always claims Trump, or some other RW nut job's comments were taken "out of context", but never bother to put them IN CONTEXT, I will.

In July 2020, Fetterman tweeted“We could reduce our state prison population by 1/3, make us *no* less safe + save $1B a year.”

In April 2020, PennLive reported that “Fetterman said the state could cut its inmate population by one-third by releasing non-violent offenders and older convicts.”

In May 2020, Fetterman tweeted: “PA’s Corrections Secretary has said: ‘We could reduce our prison population by 1/3 and not make anyone less safe.'”

In July 2020, he tweeted: “Our Corrections Secretary has said we could [release] 1/3 of our inmates and not make anyone less safe.”

Gateway Pundit.............................Gateway into the abyss of lies and stupidity.

What Progs do to Repubs makes this look like a pimple on a grain of sand on a beach.

Fetterman has not called for releasing one-third of "dangerous criminals." In 2020, he said he agreed with what he said was a comment by Pennsylvania’s corrections secretary that the state’s prison population could be reduced by one-third — without a risk to public safety.

Oz’s statement contains an element of truth but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False.

Fetterman has not called for releasing one-third of "dangerous criminals." In 2020, he said he agreed with what he said was a comment by Pennsylvania’s corrections secretary that the state’s prison population could be reduced by one-third — without a risk to public safety.

Oz’s statement contains an element of truth but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False.

Surprise.jpeg

So releasing people over 50 and those with some sort of health condition is not releasing prisoners?

And if Pennsylvania elects Shrek, they deserve EVERYTHING he does to them.

I feel the same way about the people that voted not to get rid of Gascon in his recall election. If empowering criminals is what you want, then you should have no problem with an increase in violent crime. I don't feel sorry for any of those people.

And oh yea… he’s quoting Corrections officials about non violent offenders and elderly inmates

Forum List

Back