Yes, Democrats Are Out to Crush the Middle Class

Sure, the guy making $12 an hour pays the same tax as the guy making $120. Seems fair to you.

Sure it's fair because the guy making $120 will buy more things.

Not really. I'd mostly stick with buying second hand. Or do you plan on making everyone a tax collector?

Then why doesn't that happen here? Plenty of stores around, plenty of people buying new items.

Same can be done with taxes in general. Those who benefit the most, should pay the most.

The people that benefit the most are the poor people because they take advantage of every social program available to them. The rich don't need social programs, and they benefit the most due to their hard work and investments--not the government. Yet they do pay the most anyway.

Sure it's fair because the guy making $120 will buy more things.

Then why doesn't that happen here? Plenty of stores around, plenty of people buying new items.

The people that benefit the most are the poor people because they take advantage of every social program available to them. The rich don't need social programs, and they benefit the most due to their hard work and investments--not the government. Yet they do pay the most anyway.

Quantative Easing was a massive social program.

And quantative easing helped most Americans in one way or another. My IRA account is in the market. Where's yours at?

The poor do not have IRA's.

But it's nice to see you admit you support government programs when you see yourself benefitting.

When did I say I support them? All I'm telling you is you're comparing apples to oranges.

No I'm not. You support government programs that gave more to those who already have while demonizing the ones helping those who do not.

Exhibit 4,537:
Up to 90% of all new taxes in the Biden inflation bill could come from small businesses making less than $200k per year

Exhibit 4,538:

It’s all about creating an elite class who’ll control every detail of the 99%.

Too late...your Reagan already did.

Sorry, but the only ones out there helping the poor are us crazy Christians you love to attack.

I don't believe I have ever attacked Christians. I am one. I have attacked actions that I see not as Christian and I explain why.

Exhibit 4,537:
Up to 90% of all new taxes in the Biden inflation bill could come from small businesses making less than $200k per year

Exhibit 4,538:

It’s all about creating an elite class who’ll control every detail of the 99%.

More right wing lies! You bitch more than a 2-year old.

No I'm not. You support government programs that gave more to those who already have while demonizing the ones helping those who do not.

QE helped everybody because it supported our economy. Putting section 8 people in my suburb only helps to destroy my property value. Now they are going to spend money on "underprivileged" communities to install and pay for internet service. How does that help most people?

With the left it's all about vote buying, and it's putting our country in a serious hole. Do you really believe for one minute we have a labor shortage because there aren't enough able bodied people of working age in our country? :eusa_shhh:

QE helped everybody because it supported our economy. Putting section 8 people in my suburb only helps to destroy my property value. Now they are going to spend money on "underprivileged" communities to install and pay for internet service. How does that help most people?

With the left it's all about vote buying, and it's putting our country in a serious hole. Do you really believe for one minute we have a labor shortage because there aren't enough able bodied people of working age in our country? :eusa_shhh:

Trump supported the $2k check to everyone to buy votes.

Trump supported the $2k check to everyone to buy votes.

No, Trump supported it to keep the economy from a possible crash. Did he ever say he wanted to give stimulus checks to Republicans only? Or give money to the NRA like the commies did to the arts and Kennedy center?

We need a consumption tax in this country to save us from default which is inevitable on the path we are currently on. I would say start off with 5 cents on the dollar. You want 87,000 more IRS agents, up that tax to six cents on the dollar. Billions to Ukraine, another two cents on the dollar.

If we the people had to actually pay for the spending immediately, you'd see how fast the public would demand an end to all this waste.

Forum List

Back