Yes, Democrats Are Out to Crush the Middle Class

Even worse, this means that future borrowers will also demand their debt be cancelled and will refuse to pay back their loans. This will inevitably end up with very expensive government funded secondary education.

They feel obligated to keep their freebies.
Protecting social security and Medicare should be paramount. Destroying them means the country cannot survive.

They feel obligated to keep their freebies

That's the plan. It's what I call my Ray from Cleveland's raccoon theory.

You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can for something to eat. In empathy, you go to the fridge to fetch that meaty ham bone you were going to throw away at the end of the week anyhow, and give it to the coon. The animal dines in delight. Now give it about 30 seconds or so and try to take that ham bone away from the raccoon and see what happens to you.

Once a new government benefit is created, it's impossible to take it away, even for Republicans, at least not without getting your hand chewed up.

Ah yes, I remember it well. They referred to him as the black face of white supremacy.

Every black Republican politician is referred to by the left as an Uncle Tom or House Nr. Imagine the outrage if the right referred to every black Democrat as a Sambo.
They did the same thing to the Lt Governor of Virginia - an accomplished Black woman from humble beginnings. Because she is a Republican, the racist leftists on the media was saying she was a white supremacist hidden in a black face.

That's the plan. It's what I call my Ray from Cleveland's raccoon theory.

You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can for something to eat. In empathy, you go to the fridge to fetch that meaty ham bone you were going to throw away at the end of the week anyhow, and give it to the coon. The animal dines in delight. Now give it about 30 seconds or so and try to take that ham bone away from the raccoon and see what happens to you.

Once a new government benefit is created, it's impossible to take it away, even for Republicans, at least not without getting your hand chewed up.
Same thing in Yellowstone. We were warned not to feed the bears, because they were all nice and friendly while you were doling out the goodies. But at some point, you will run out of food - and the bear will get VERY ANGRY. Not the vacation you want.

Forum List

Back