WWJD?

He's lied before and put his foot into his mouth, but when has he ever cheated? And he definitely cares about the security of our border and our troops.
When has he ever cheated?
You can ask any of his wives. But you Christians ignore that adultery stuff while you condemn Biden who has been loyal to his wives.

You think God cares about our border? That God would oppose families seeking a better life?

You can ask any of his wives. But you Christians ignore that adultery stuff while you condemn Biden who has been loyal to his wives.

Alright,.. normally I have you on ignore, but I decided to take you off (at least for the moment) because I want you to explain to me how you think it's any better for Biden that goes around sniffing little kids. Cause number one, Trump's love life shouldn't have to do with his presidency, and number two although it doesn't give him a free pass for it,.. cheating on his spouse isn't illegal, but being a pedophile is and Joe is a sicko and that's another crime to add to the list of the ones I already mentioned and in fact,.. if for no other reason that should be the number one reason he should be behind bars right now.

Alright,.. normally I have you on ignore, but I decided to take you off (at least for the moment) because I want you to explain to me how you think it's any better for Biden that goes around sniffing little kids. Cause number one, Trump's love life shouldn't have to do with his presidency, and number two although it doesn't give him a free pass for it,.. cheating on his spouse isn't illegal, but being a pedophile is and Joe is a sicko and that's another crime to add to the list of the ones I already mentioned and in fact,.. if for no other reason that should be the number one reason he should be behind bars right now.
Actually old Joe might just end up triggering the 25th amendment...

Especially if he keeps having his mic cut and blathers and whispers his briefings.

Australia Sky News has been having a field day with his off behavior.

Actually old Joe might just end up triggering the 25th amendment...

The only problem with that is we'll be stuck with Kamala Harris then,.. but I don't see how that has to do with anything I just said though. :/

Because your “sniffing” and pediophilia garbage is nonsense. None of the girls or parents were offended ….only conservatives

If you want to claim pedophilia, look at the claims against Trump raping a 13 year old, molesting Ivanka and being best buddies with Jeff Epstein

Biden is a much better family man than Trump, more religious and actually reads the Bible…….He doesn’t use it as a prop

Because your “sniffing” garbage is nonsense. None of the girls or parents were offended ….only conservatives

If you want to claim pedophilia, look at the claims against Trump raping a 13 year old, molesting Ivanka and being best buddies with Jeff Epstein

Biden is a much better family man than Trump, more religious and actually reads the Bible…….He doesn’t use it as a prop

That is the BIGGEST load of BS I've ever seen on here and I've seen a lot.

The only problem with that is we'll be stuck with Kamala Harris then,.. but I don't see how that has to do with anything I just said though. :/
Precisely...

What the others have said is true about God setting up leaders and getting rid of them.

Just be patient...sure Joe Biden has flaws...but God has got this.

What the others have said is true about God setting up leaders and getting rid of them.

First, of all,.. I don't remember any post in here that mentions of this. Second of all, what would be the purpose of that? I think you got it backwards. Satan got him all setup and now God's going to get rid of that pervert.

That is the BIGGEST load of BS I've ever seen on here and I've seen a lot.

Show me any actual credible claims of pedophilia and I will do the same for Trump

I will start

Would Jesus do this?

1631732247502.jpeg

First, of all,.. I don't remember any post in here that mentions of this. Second of all, what would be the purpose of that? I think you got it backwards. Satan got him all setup and now God's going to get rid of that pervert.
Romans 13 1-2

Romans 13 1-2

Why does everybody automatically assume that this means that we should become slaves to the government? God doesn't expect us to take abuse from our parents or our spouse so why should be the government be any different? Now, I apologize if I'm starting to get a bit hostile, but I think with all the shit that's going on in the world today that I have every reason to be. (Excuse me for my French as well.)

Why does everybody automatically assume that this means that we should become slaves to the government? God doesn't expect us to take abuse from our parents or our spouse so why should be the government be any different? Now, I apologize if I'm starting to get a bit hostile, but I think with all the shit that's going on in the world today that I have every reason to be. (Excuse me for my French as well.)
You aren't going to be abused or enslaved...

How about Herod or Pilate? Think that they were NOT God's choices?

How about Herod or Pilate? Think that they were NOT God's choices?

You know I love you but come on and use your brain and think man! People aren't getting ready for a battle for no reason and even if it's just verbal and emotional abuse,.. abuse is still abuse. As for enslavement, are you paying attention to anything going on right now in the news? And this is only the beginning of it. If and when Kamala Harris gains full power and becomes president then we can kiss all of our rights and the US Constitution goodbye! As for Herold and Pilate, probably not,.. but I wasn't alive back then and I only care about the current state of my country and home and the people who are trying to turn America into something that it isn't,.. a communist country.

“Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

''But by His enigmatic response, did Jesus really mean for His followers to provide financial support (willingly or unwillingly) to Tiberius Caesar — a man, who, in his personal life, was a pedophile, a sexual deviant , and a murderer and who, as emperor, claimed to be a god and oppressed and enslaved millions of people, including Jesus' own? The answer, of course, is: the traditional, pro-tax interpretation of the Tribute Episode is simply wrong. Jesus never meant for His answer to be interpreted as an endorsement of Caesar's tribute or any taxes.''

Continued - Render Unto Caesar: A Most Misunderstood New Testament Passage

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Is President Biden running the country or is it the Democrats' Machine? Does President Biden determine when he will speak, when he will stop, when he will answer question, when his mike goes off, or is it the unelected White House bureaucracy? Is it elected officials who will enforce their health care decisions on the populace, or will it be an unelected bureaucracy (OSHA)? Even the bureaucracy at the Pentagon are of the mind they do not have to answer to the elected officials and the electorate.

Let's look beyond personal abuse and enslavement...Are we, the people, running the government or is the government bureaucracy (not to mention unelected lobbyists) running us?

Forum List

Back