WTF is wrong with these churches that open to hold sermons?

So Tx will probably put his death due to pneumonia.

After he was diagnosed with pneumonia, the archdiocese said he was not admitted to the hospital and was sent home with medication.

"It is not clear if he was tested for COVID-19 at either facility," read the statement.

WOW...

The first Amendment doesn't just go away... No state and No leader can enforce that kind of lockdown.

They Choose to worship together and they knew the risks. Its called personal responsibility.

What I find disgusting are those who do not believe in God snubbing their noses at those of us who do. Put your heads back up your asses and fight for air..

WOW...

The first Amendment doesn't just go away... No state and No leader can enforce that kind of lockdown.

They Choose to worship together and they knew the risks. Its called personal responsibility.

What I find disgusting are those who do not believe in God snubbing their noses at those of us who do. Put your heads back up your asses and fight for air..

God will protect them, is a bunch of BS.

Good for them. That will teach them!!

They got what they deserved!!
Don't you just love people who applaud someone getting sick or dying? Really makes you feel as if they really are part of the human race.
Admit it , they got what they deserve, the Gov of TX said to open back up. You Christians are opening colleges back up, I seen your republicans at the MI capital, its you who do not care.

I care, but not if they are stupid.

WOW...

Really? Would you say the same about those who patronize Abortion Mills during this panic?

Don't you just love people who applaud someone getting sick or dying? Really makes you feel as if they really are part of the human race.
Admit it , they got what they deserve, the Gov of TX said to open back up. You Christians are opening colleges back up, I seen your repubicans at the MI capital, its you who do not care.

No one died at Lynchburg, in spite of liberal prophecies made when Liberty College President Jerry Falwell Jr. decided to keep Liberty open.

WOW...

Really? Would you say the same about those who patronize Abortion Mills during this panic?

I haven't heard anyone die at the PP, have I?? No !!

Admit it , they got what they deserve, the Gov of TX said to open back up. You Christians are opening colleges back up, I seen your repubicans at the MI capital, its you who do not care.

No one died at Lynchburg, in spite of liberal prophecies made when Liberty College President Jerry Falwell Jr. decided to keep Liberty open.

We shall see, and they wouldn't put the death down as Covid.

Admit it , they got what they deserve, the Gov of TX said to open back up. You Christians are opening colleges back up, I seen your republicans at the MI capital, its you who do not care.

I care, but not if they are stupid.
Admit it you could care less about anyone but you.
So you cheer when someone falls sick at the supermarket? Do you congratulate someone who dies while in the hospital because of a heart attack?
Do you celebrate if someone tests positive after having an abortion?
I imagine all those are true. Face it you don't care about anyone but you.

After he was diagnosed with pneumonia, the archdiocese said he was not admitted to the hospital and was sent home with medication.

"It is not clear if he was tested for COVID-19 at either facility," read the statement.
YOU DONT DIE FROM SARS COV 2 YOU DIE FROM VIRAL PNEUMONIA COMPLICATIONS

WOW...

I haven't heard anyone die at the PP, have I?? No !!
So in your great wisdom how do you explain all these people in so many places getting the virus since most have been practicing lockdowns, social distance and other precautions longer then the incubation period of the virus.

YOU DONT DIE FROM SARS COV 2 YOU DIE FROM VIRAL PNEUMONIA COMPLICATIONS
Pneumonia due to covid.

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

Why are you worried? If you think it is crazy no one is forcing you to go to church, so stay away and mind your own business

Forum List

Back