WTF is wrong with these churches that open to hold sermons?

WOW...

The first Amendment doesn't just go away... No state and No leader can enforce that kind of lockdown.

They Choose to worship together and they knew the risks. Its called personal responsibility.

What I find disgusting are those who do not believe in God snubbing their noses at those of us who do. Put your heads back up your asses and fight for air..

God will protect them, is a bunch of BS.

Really? Would you say the same about those who patronize Abortion Mills during this panic?

I haven't heard anyone die at the PP, have I?? No !!
Google Kermit Gosnell to find out how the press reports death at such places.

Entering an abortion mill is like going to Vegas, what happens here stays here.

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

Why are you worried? If you think it is crazy no one is forcing you to go to church, so stay away and mind your own business

Because Satan likes to remain hidden and he is the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." IOW, he EXISTS, you fools.

Like your post conveniently ignores him. He wants you atheists/ags to stay away from church, but in this case he gets the church goers. The guy works 24/7. I have to give him begrudging credit.

Two churches??? do you know how many churches are in the "south"?....there is one on every block....once again...if you are afraid stay home and order takeout...we are going back to our lives....

Good for them. That will teach them!!

They got what they deserved!!
Don't you just love people who applaud someone getting sick or dying? Really makes you feel as if they really are part of the human race.
Admit it , they got what they deserve, the Gov of TX said to open back up. You Christians are opening colleges back up, I seen your republicans at the MI capital, its you who do not care.

I care, but not if they are stupid.
Admit it you could care less about anyone but you.
So you cheer when someone falls sick at the supermarket? Do you congratulate someone who dies while in the hospital because of a heart attack?
Do you celebrate if someone tests positive after having an abortion?
I imagine all those are true. Face it you don't care about anyone but you.
No I feel bad, but you can pray at home or online.

What dumb questions and dumb responses from the trampers.

Its you republicans that don't wear masks, like tramp.

Why are you worried? If you think it is crazy no one is forcing you to go to church, so stay away and mind your own business

Because Satan likes to remain hidden and he is the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." IOW, he EXISTS, you fools.

Like your post conveniently ignores him. He wants you atheists/ags to stay away from church, but in this case he gets the church goers. The guy works 24/7. I have to give him begrudging credit.
God creates evil and good.

I refuse to wear a mask. I walk anywhere from between one to four hours a day, get plenty of fresh air, and go to the store every two or three days for fresh dairy and vegetables, and drink plenty of fluids. But here is the deal: I have been teaching for twenty years and am well used to parents sending their sick kids to school who then cough, sneeze, and yes--vomit--on me. Colds and flu are a fact of life for me, and when I first heard of the present virus, I simply shrugged. I expected to come down with it. But that's me. My own children are grown, and both are in situations that have put them in the midst of the virus.

Here is a thoughtful (not challenging) question that I think deserves some honest consideration. Where does one's individual freedom end? Does it end where someone else's fear begins? In other words, for those of us who love fresh air, does our freedom to breathe without a mask end because someone else is afraid of the virus being carried through the air? Do people's freedom to worship (as opposed to watching worship services on TV) end because of other people's fear that group worship might cause the spread of the virus?

We are Americans. At what point must we bow to fear instead of freedom?

I refuse to wear a mask. I walk anywhere from between one to four hours a day, get plenty of fresh air, and go to the store every two or three days for fresh dairy and vegetables, and drink plenty of fluids. But here is the deal: I have been teaching for twenty years and am well used to parents sending their sick kids to school who then cough, sneeze, and yes--vomit--on me. Colds and flu are a fact of life for me, and when I first heard of the present virus, I simply shrugged. I expected to come down with it. But that's me. My own children are grown, and both are in situations that have put them in the midst of the virus.

Here is a thoughtful (not challenging) question that I think deserves some honest consideration. Where does one's individual freedom end? Does it end where someone else's fear begins? In other words, for those of us who love fresh air, does our freedom to breathe without a mask end because someone else is afraid of the virus being carried through the air? Do people's freedom to worship (as opposed to watching worship services on TV) end because of other people's fear that group worship might cause the spread of the virus?

the purpose of the mask is MOSTLY to protect other people from YOUR virus laden secretions. Gloves
and handwashing protects you

the purpose of the mask is MOSTLY to protect other people from YOUR virus laden secretions.
Everyone is wearing masks to protect me from themselves? No thank you. Let everyone breathe normally. Treating everyone like they have cooties should not be who we are as a society.

Don't you just love people who applaud someone getting sick or dying? Really makes you feel as if they really are part of the human race.
Admit it , they got what they deserve, the Gov of TX said to open back up. You Christians are opening colleges back up, I seen your republicans at the MI capital, its you who do not care.

So you cheer when someone falls sick at the supermarket? Do you congratulate someone who dies while in the hospital because of a heart attack?
Sure you do. Not according to what you posted at first. Now you want to walk it back.

the purpose of the mask is MOSTLY to protect other people from YOUR virus laden secretions. Gloves
and handwashing protects you

Jacobson verses Ma. They used that for abortion in Texas.

The community health comes before your individual freedom.

Last edited:

Sure you do. Not according to what you posted at first. Now you want to walk it back.

One sows what they reap. I saw a girl on TV giving a haircut at the capitol, she was not wearing a mask like many others were not. She said "God gave me freedom" I said, Oh no God didn't , shows how utterly stupid she was.

Go back to your basement, put on your mask, and breath deep. Enjoy.

the christians blame satan who is dead - they also claim the Almighty will not again do to them what was done at the time of the flood.

two wrongs, strike three is just around the corner ...

count me in - have so far not worn a mask.

* and again they ignore the warning. penelope has a point.

God creates evil and good.

Wrong.

Go back to your basement, put on your mask, and breath deep. Enjoy.

It was a protest with guns, the same thing as the rest of them. I do not have a basement. LOL. I have a yard a deck to play in.

Forum List

Back