Would You Vote for a Mormon?

Would you vote for a Mormon for President?

• Yes

Votes: 49 80.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
One poll has it that 22% of Americans wouldn't vote for a Mormon. I would be interested to know what percentage of USMB also feels that way.

If religion really mattered to Americans they sure wouldn't have elected a man that spent 20 years sitting in the Pews of a racist-separatist America hating church--that was preaching G.D America.

You could have just shouted "I'M A MORONIC PARTISAN HACK WITH NOTHING OF VALUE TO SAY!"

Would'a saved a lot of time. :thup:

3 people with no nads said they wouldn't.

JoeB1313 or whatever... With the weird hammer-avatar thing is the only one I've seen go public with that shit here so far.

That's from Pink Floyd: the Wall, one of my favorite movies. I don't think he realizes how much his views match what those hammers symbolize.

I've seen The Wall... Granted was tripping my face off, but don't remember the hammer things? What do they symbolize? Commie?

One poll has it that 22% of Americans wouldn't vote for a Mormon. I would be interested to know what percentage of USMB also feels that way.

Read my lips..... Anybody But Obama.

any more questions?

Obama is what we got under the 'Anybody but Bush' mantra. Didn't we learn anything?

Bush is responsible for the mess we're in now.

That was the right response to that buffoon!

If religion really mattered to Americans they sure wouldn't have elected a man that spent 20 years sitting in the Pews of a racist-separatist America hating church--that was preaching G.D America.

I remember the same things being said about JFK--a Catholic-- Will this country elect a Catholic---:lol: Yeah we did. And we would elect a Mormon also.

Who sat in Jerry Falwell, John Hagy or Pat Robertson's pews for 20 years?

P.S. Read up on their quotes about September 11th 2001.

It depends on the Mormon, but I really would not be looking at his religion. I voted yes, but I would not vote for this Mormon unless it was the general election against Obama.

I'm sorry, I thought you asked if anyone would vote for a moron? Joe Biden qualifies on a medical basis and the jury is out on Barry Hussein until he releases his school records.

Hell, I'd vote for a Druid or a Voodoo priest if I had the reasonable reason to believe the S.O.B. would reduce the size and scope of government and bring the boys back home.

Last edited:
Cons must love Romney, he's so consistent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMdK0TWtks]Mitt Romney Flip-Flop on Abortion - YouTube[/ame]

any more questions?

I agree!

I really dont care what religion they are...so long as America comes first over any religion and all religion.

Unless of course there Religion is the Religion of liberalism. :)

any more questions?

Obama is what we got under the 'Anybody but Bush' mantra. Didn't we learn anything?

Well,, honey,, I hate to be the one to break the news to ya but Bush wasn't running against Obama,, Sen. McCain was.

Forum List

Back