Would you support Jeb Bush for president in 2016?

Would you support Jeb Bush for president in 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 66 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny how the republican presidential candidate four years from now is so interesting to the left when they just won the freaking election. Get off the campaign train you fools and deal with the a-hole you just elected.

Jeb just wants to "pretend" that he isn't running - but you can bet that Ryan and Rubio know he is. The only reason Jeb may not run is if negative blowback from his trial balloon is extraordinarily severe - which I expect it will be if this poll is any indication (Yes 13, No 46).

Things change. There was no internet from '52 to Bush / Gore.

Read my lips. The GOP will NEVER again receive my vote until they abandon complete the bullshit theory of trickle-down economics.

Your ignorance of trickle down is profound.

It lead to the longest and greatest growth this or any other modern country ever had.

The whole of Reaganomics is more than anything anyone else ever did.

Your use of personal insults in debate speaks volumes about the content that follows. You have my pity.

The expansion of the 90's occurred when Regan created a somewhat fair tax structure quite by accident and Clinton and Tip were forced by PAYGO to maintain it.

Then the wheels fell off when PAYGO expired in 2003 and Bush II was able to use the well-sold theory of Trickle-Down to skew the tax code with cuts and floorboard the spending with two wars for his defense buddies and Medicare-D for his big pharma buddies.

Trickle-down is economics based on disguised favoritism and it disgusts me. Combine that with congress having the power to customize taxes through loop-holes and deductions and you get an environment where corruption is sure to flourish.

What we need is a fair and simple tax code and a return to PAYGO
oh sorry

I forgot you were a mod

I will not continue this conversation with you.

I expect Jeb will likely be the GOP front-runner in 2016. Daddy Bush desperately wants Jeb in the White House - and powerful Bush friends will be pushing that agenda. Personally, I can't imagine that American voters would be willing to suffer through another Bush in the White House. However, stranger things have happened...

No way, because of previous compassionate conservative we got liberal communists in power today.

Ame®icano;6934143 said:
I expect Jeb will likely be the GOP front-runner in 2016. Daddy Bush desperately wants Jeb in the White House - and powerful Bush friends will be pushing that agenda. Personally, I can't imagine that American voters would be willing to suffer through another Bush in the White House. However, stranger things have happened...

No way, because of previous compassionate conservative we got liberal communists in power today.
Yeah! The reason Republicans have lost the past two Presidential elections is because they failed to bring the hard ass! Try that and see what happens to your movement!

The Tea Party! It's a movement! And we all need one every day!

No and I cant say it loud enough! Its like you people like for us to lose elections. Can We Please use a viable candidate that wont get smoked.
The defeat of the GOP can be found right here.

Elections over principles. A losing combination every time.

Ame®icano;6934143 said:

Hold that thought and keep watching Fox......you're gonna get a bigger ass kicking next time:

Obama......332
Romney....206

Last edited:

No...I can't imagine any Republican running for President other than Rand Paul after tonight. We've got to get this guy nominated in 2016.

Hope you get your wish. Paul might get as much as 30% of the vote.

This seems to me to be a conservative dominated message board, yet the vote is 80% would not vote for Jeb Bush. So, if he were to be the Republican candidate, looks like the Democratic candidate would win. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Jeb was on Fox over the weekend. Bret Hume asked him something along the lines of ' if you ran do you think there'd be a baggage problem with the Bush name?' Jeb said no way. :lol: What an idiot.

Jeb was on Fox over the weekend. Bret Hume asked him something along the lines of ' if you ran do you think there'd be a baggage problem with the Bush name?' Jeb said no way. :lol: What an idiot.

LOL :eusa_eh: Yep, he's off to a good start. Sarah Palin, where are you? It's a match made in heaven.

No...I can't imagine any Republican running for President other than Rand Paul after tonight. We've got to get this guy nominated in 2016.

Hope you get your wish. Paul might get as much as 30% of the vote.

If that arrogant bastard did it would have to be the most stupid 30%.

You're talking about a chickenhawk, draft dodger who had to kick a cocaine habit.
Got some proof of that, or is that just your worthless opinion?

The "one-liners" in this place remind me of visitng a mental institution and trying to communicate with the patients. Do you people ever clarify or expand your remarks?
In other words, you have no fucking proof. How about if YOU clarify or expand YOUR remarks, since YOU'RE the one who made the slanderous charge?

Got some proof of that, or is that just your worthless opinion?

The "one-liners" in this place remind me of visitng a mental institution and trying to communicate with the patients. Do you people ever clarify or expand your remarks?
In other words, you have no fucking proof. How about if YOU clarify or expand YOUR remarks, since YOU'RE the one who made the slanderous charge?

Sometimes when there is a high degree of reliable, circumstantial evidence it's enough:

In April 1972, the military started including routine drug tests in servicemen's annual physical exam, including urinalysis, questions about drugs and "a close examination of the nasal cavities" (for cocaine). According to the regulation, the medical took place in the month after the serviceman's birthday. For George W. Bush, this meant August 1972.

It was May, 1972 -- one month after the drug testing was announced -- that Bush stopped attending Guard duty. In August 1972, he was suspended from flight duty for failing to take his physical. (see the document below) A Bush campaign spokesman confirmed to the London Sunday Times that Bush knew he would be suspended. "He knew the suspension would have to take place." Bush never flew again, even though he returned to his Houston base where Guard pilots flew thousands of hours in the F-102 during 1973. The only barrier to him flying again was a medical exam (and his lack of attendance).

Some readers will recall that when George Bush issued his partial denial of drug use, he said (or implied) that he hadn't used them since 1974, but he pointedly refused to deny drug use before then, i.e. during his military service. Several sources have also indicated that it was in December, 1972 -- 4 months after his medical suspension -- that a drunk Bush Jr. challenged his father to a fist fight during an argument over the son's drunk driving. (He had run over a neighbor's garbage cans.) Shortly thereafter, Bush Sr. arranged for his son to do community service at an inner city Houston charity.

Bush's campaign aides first said he did not take the physical because he was in Alabama and his personal physician was in Houston. But flight physicals can be administered only by certified Air Force flight surgeons, and some were assigned at the time to Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, where Bush was living. The staff later admitted that this explanation was wrong:

bushgrnd.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back