CDZ Would You Actually Get Your Child Coal For Christmas?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Unless it was candy coal or my child was just plain evil then no. Even if I did, I probably would have "Santa" write them a letter and explain to them that they could earn their presents back if they started behaving better instead of not having them at all.

Unless it was candy coal or my child was just plain evil then no. Even if I did, I probably would have "Santa" write them a letter and explain to them that they could earn their presents back if they started behaving better instead of not having them at all.

We most certainly would give them lumps of coal, especially if Biden continues to raise the price of heating fuel. Get it? Got it? Great! Gotta heat the house somehow . . .

My kids drove me nuts for the few months before Christmas and they didn't get anything that year. It damn well got their attention from then on.

Oh come on lol were you really that bad?
I was truly a horrible kid. But that had nothing to do with the end of Christmas, except for the fighting. That went on.

When we came to California we were so desperately poor that any celebration of Christmas wasn't possible. After that, my parents were just out of the whole notion. We never bothered with it after that.

I was truly a horrible kid. But that had nothing to do with the end of Christmas, except for the fighting. That went on.

When we came to California we were so desperately poor that any celebration of Christmas wasn't possible. After that, my parents were just out of the whole notion. We never bothered with it after that.

Really? I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I don't celebrate Christmas. Neither does my son. But I adore the holiday. I play holiday music on the radio. I love the sappy Hallmark movies and binge watch them endlessly. I drive around looking at lights. I just love everything about it. I just don't personalize it.

By allowing politicians to get us 30 trillion in debt, basically this is what we have done for the future kids.

When I was little..............if I was bad.............

I didn't get coal for Christmas..........I got something much, much, MUCH WORSE!!!!!

images

Forum List

Back