Would Democrats still care about abortion if blacks didnt get them the most?

Thats a horrible story but not what i was referring to.
They say you are stupid to get an id. Too stupid to get on the internet. Black people that are clean and speak clearly is a rarity. Do you understand now?
Who says we're too stupid to get an ID? Can you link to a Democrat saying that like I was able to link to a story about Republicans targeting black voters?

omg really?
Yes really. You flew past a verifiable Republican attempt to suppress black votes and you went right back to your silly claims that you know you don't have a chance in hell of ever making a halfway decent pass at proving.

And yet you will still be the minority even if White Society became a minority…

Hispanics will the Majority and not Blacks, so as you make your asinine accusations just remember this and that is you will never be the majority in American but you will always blames Whites no matter who is the majority!
If you really believe that, why does the Replacement Theory scare you so bad?
You are correct; African-Americans still won't be a majority. That's OK. I don't care if Hispanics become the majority. I have always gotten along well with Hispanics.

Yes really. You flew past a verifiable Republican attempt to suppress black votes and you went right back to your silly claims that you know you don't have a chance in hell of ever making a halfway decent pass at proving.
This isnt about suppressing votes. Its about how dems say its racist to require voter id. IE they think you guys are incapable. Among the other things i stated but you seem obsessed with this one for some reason :lol:

Several days later and STILL nothing but deflection.

This isnt about suppressing votes. Its about how dems say its racist to require voter id. IE they think you guys are incapable. Among the other things i stated but you seem obsessed with this one for some reason :lol:
That is certainly your claim but out of the two of us, I'm the only one who's proved theirs.

Your claim is irrelevant. Start another thread instead of de-railing mine.
My introduction of factual instances of Republican politicians targeting IDs black voters are more likely to have is absolutely relevant to your claims about Democrats thinking blacks are too stupid to get ID. What we know is that Republicans use voter ID laws to target minorities and make it harder for them to vote.

My introduction of factual instances of Republican politicians targeting IDs black voters are more likely to have is absolutely relevant to your claims about Democrats thinking blacks are too stupid to get ID. What we know is that Republicans use voter ID laws to target minorities and make it harder for them to vote.
"we will require voter id and they will be free!"
"wayyyycist!"
:lol:

Nope. It's the Republicans who were found by a court to have "targeted black voters with surgical percision". My facts trump your baseless claims.
You are using this one instance to justify voter id all over the country.
Its ridiculous. Im done with you. You are too intellectually dishonest to carry a conversation. Good day

You are using this one instance to justify voter id all over the country.
Its ridiculous. Im done with you. You are too intellectually dishonest to carry a conversation. Good day
You haven't even posted one. My one is better than your none.

"we will require voter id and they will be free!"
"wayyyycist!"
:lol:
Republicans only become anxious about Voter ID when it looks like Democrats might win certain elections.
If it looks like Republicans are winning, they don't mention Voter ID.
That's strange.

Why do white racists misuse percentages like they do? Black women might be 6 percent of the population, but what is the real number of people getting abortion as a percentage of the US population? And when Roe was passed, it wasn't because black women were having abortions.

Forum List

Back