Would Democrats still care about abortion if blacks didnt get them the most?

Many women sought abortions, so here is the question when do you consider the child in your he womb as a being and do you believe second and third trimester abortions should be allowed?

Also why is it a small percentage of the population has a high amount of abortions?

Poverty is one thing but int today time a woman should already know about the morning after pill, birth control and just keeping the asshole Willy out of her, so what give?

Poverty
A desire to limit children she can’t afford
A lack of access to birth control and pharmacies

Now you are just making shit up
Save it for your next Klan meeting
Thats what started PP, and you guys make it obvious you despise blacks. So the same ideology is still there.
Again, you guys make it so obvious you might as well just say you despise blacks.

Thats what started PP, and you guys make it obvious you despise blacks. So the same ideology is still there.
Again, you guys make it so obvious you might as well just say you despise blacks.
Save that BS for your next Klan meeting
They will believe it

When you attend Klan meetings do you wear your hood or your MAGA hat?
Tell us again how blacks are unable to obtain ids or work the internet. Or how a black person that dresses nice and can speak clearly is like a story book :rolleyes:

So much deflection and projection in this thread. Of course, I was expecting this :dunno:

Tell us again how blacks are unable to obtain ids or work the internet. Or how a black person that dresses nice and can speak clearly is like a story book :rolleyes:

I bet you get a good laugh with that one at Klan meetings

Blacks get abortions at a much higher rate than other groups.
We all know what Dems think of black people. If you dont know how racist they are, you need to wake up.
I dont think it would be such a big deal if it was mostly whites or hispanics getting them.
What do you think?
I think fear of the White Replacement Theory is behind the Republican drive to outlaw abortion. Lots of White women DO get abortions.
Most Republicans wouldn't care if the population of African-Americans went down to zero.
But they do care about Whites becoming a minority in the USA by 2043. So---get rid of legal abortion!

I am fine with exceptions if the woman has found the baby is not viable or is going to cause her death…
And, what about the woman who cannot afford to quit school or pay for daycare and a $1300 a month one bedroom? What if she is financially unable to provide even the minimum support and safety for a child. What if she has attached herself to a man who is cruel or otherwise worthless?

Forum List

Back