Would Democrats still care about abortion if blacks didnt get them the most?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Blacks get abortions at a much higher rate than other groups.
We all know what Dems think of black people. If you dont know how racist they are, you need to wake up.
I dont think it would be such a big deal if it was mostly whites or hispanics getting them.
What do you think?

12% of the population gets over 1/3 of the abortions....It's almost as though there was a plan afoot....

quote-covertly-invest-into-non-white-areas-invest-in-ghetto-abortion-clinics-help-to-raise-margaret-sanger-65-18-43.jpg

We all know what Dems think of black people. If you dont know how racist they are, you need to wake up.
I dont think it would be such a big deal if it was mostly whites or hispanics getting them.
What do you think?

I always deduct 10% from my numbers. They are good African Americans and not Darkies

If we didn't have black abortion we'd have around 24 million darkies running around instead of 13

Think about that. Detroit would be twice as big............Scary

What do you think?

What do Republicans call Black Mothers who refuse to get abortions?

Welfare Queens

1651844862386.jpeg

Yes they would because the practice, if left unfettered, supports the dem's promotion of a complete abandonment of responsibility on the part of women. Wholesale Infanticide is their goal.

The same could be said of they way they promote/protect criminal blacks to keep them on their plantation.

Democrats are the ones who rally to kill the black babies.

What do you think?
What are you doing? Most women who have abortions are married and already have children.

One of the "real" questions here is, What if RvW had never happened, and abortion continued to be available in only a few states and under special circumstances? Would there be 40 million (or so) more Black Americans walking our streets today? Or would Black women have modified their behavior to avoid becoming pregnant - or at least try to do so. I suspect they would have.

The Democrats' racism is brought to the surface yet again in their reaction to this pending event. They believe that Blacks are so stupid and incompetent that if abortion is removed as an option after one becomes pregnant, they will be incapable of modifying their behavior to meet the new circumstances. If that's not racism, I don't know what is.

One of the "real" questions here is, What if RvW had never happened, and abortion continued to be available in only a few states and under special circumstances? Would there be 40 million (or so) more Black Americans walking our streets today? Or would Black women have modified their behavior to avoid becoming pregnant - or at least try to do so. I suspect they would have.

The Democrats' racism is brought to the surface yet again in their reaction to this pending event. They believe that Blacks are so stupid and incompetent that if abortion is removed as an option after one becomes pregnant, they will be incapable of modifying their behavior to meet the new circumstances. If that's not racism, I don't know what is.
There were abortionists in every small town in America.. often black women on the wrong side of the tracks and most of their clients were poor women or unmarried women.

Abortion is a way to express freedom.

Of course blacks want to exercise their abortion rights after spending generations as slaves.

And it’s no surprise that white people want to take their freedom over their bodies away

Poor women have always sought abortions.
Many women sought abortions, so here is the question when do you consider the child in your he womb as a being and do you believe second and third trimester abortions should be allowed?

Also why is it a small percentage of the population has a high amount of abortions?

Poverty is one thing but int today time a woman should already know about the morning after pill, birth control and just keeping the asshole Willy out of her, so what give?

Many women sought abortions, so here is the question when do you consider the child in your he womb as a being and do you believe second and third trimester abortions should be allowed?

Also why is it a small percentage of the population has a high amount of abortions?

Poverty is one thing but int today time a woman should already know about the morning after pill, birth control and just keeping the asshole Willy out of her, so what give?
Up to sixteen weeks. Some tests for birth defects can't be done until then.

Forum List

Back