Is this not racism?

Catman51

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2020
Quick question. There is a constant reference to "people of color". And hateful comments aimed at those that are not seen to be "people of color."

Is white not a color?

Quick question. There is a constant reference to "people of color". And hateful comments aimed at those that are not seen to be "people of color."

Is white not a color?
In grade school 50 years ago we were told:
White is a combination of all colors (which is why white light can be refracted into all of the colors)
Black is the absence of color (but that is probably racist).

Is white not a color?
Right or wrong the term "people of color" is used for anyone and everyone not Caucasian.

Is white not a color?
There is no such group as, "People of Color." That is the social construct that the race deniers apply to biological racial groups. People of color is an artificial category trying to politically align all groups of n-n-Whites into a single anti-White bloc in order to fight this war we are in. For instance, what does a Japanese man and a Mexican or Black have in common? They are different races, religions, languages, have vastly different group average intelligence, different cultures all together, etc...the term "POC," is simply Anti-White racism and threats.

Last edited:
Is picking the cotton out of an aspirin bottle by a person of color considered racist?

Is white not a color?
What hateful comments. I've only see hateful comments to people of color on this forum, yet you blatantly ignore that. Seems like evidence of anti non white racism.

W
There is no such group as, "People of Color." That is the social construct that the race deniers apply to biological racial groups. People of color is an artificial category trying to politically align all groups of n-n-Whites into a single anti-White bloc in order to fight this war we are in. For instance, what does a Japanese man and a Mexican or Black have in common? They are different races, religions, languages, have vastly different group average intelligence, different cultures all together, etc...the term "POC," is simply Anti-White racism and threats.
What's wrong with anti white racism? Nothing wrong with defending ourselves from anti non white racism coming from white people. You should probably look at the reasons to why such a contingency is created. You talk about average intelligence, but White people like you fail to comprehend cause and effect.

W

What's wrong with anti white racism? Nothing wrong with defending ourselves from anti non white racism coming from white people. You should probably look at the reasons to why such a contingency is created. You talk about average intelligence, but White people like you fail to comprehend cause and effect.

^^^Here's an incoherent "person of color" now!

In grade school 50 years ago we were told:
White is a combination of all colors (which is why white light can be refracted into all of the colors)
Black is the absence of color (but that is probably racist).
Critical race theory is so true, that you have people who conjure up some racial meaning in the color spectrum.

W

first off, you ignored the whole point about the social construct called, "POC." There is no such group and I ask you again what a Japanese and a Black person have in common that they would ever find themselves in the same category. You think Anti-White racism is a good thing? Well, what's wrong with White people defending themselves, as well? Your statement totally justified the Alt-right, the KKK, and any other group who advocates for White group interests.

Is white not a color?
A large percentage of the corrupt Democrat Party's coalition of hate are voters who hate white people.
This is why Democrat Party treats white voters as their opposition.
And, if you complain about it, they will brand you as a "racist".

first off, you ignored the whole point about the social construct called, "POC." There is no such group and I ask you again what a Japanese and a Black person have in common that they would ever find themselves in the same category. You think Anti-White racism is a good thing? Well, what's wrong with White people defending themselves, as well? Your statement totally justified the Alt-right, the KKK, and any other group who advocates for White group interests.
Everything is social construct. Just because you don't like the aesthetic of it based on your own white racism, doesn't mean it isn't legitimate. "POC" is as legitimate as "West Virginian".

Nah it's the other way around. White people are alt right and have always been alt right, now people are rightfully defending themselves. You justify the woke.

CRT is just a basic observation of society. It's no different than looking up to the sky to see that it is blue. The core tenet of CRT is that race is a substantial element of society, and I absolutely agree.

What hateful comments. I've only see hateful comments to people of color on this forum, yet you blatantly ignore that. Seems like evidence of anti non white racism.
Are you offended when you have to pick the cotton out of an aspirin bottle?

Everything is social construct. Just because you don't like the aesthetic of it based on your own white racism, doesn't mean it isn't legitimate. "POC" is as legitimate as "West Virginian".

Nah it's the other way around. White people are alt right and have always been alt right, now people are rightfully defending themselves. You justify the woke.

CRT is just a basic observation of society. It's no different than looking up to the sky to see that it is blue. The core tenet of CRT is that race is a substantial element of society, and I absolutely agree.
Race is a biological reality. The term-POC-is a false category invented to create an Anti-White bloc to use in a race war against White people and Western Civilization. Your example is absurd, since “West Virginian” is a reference to geographical location or where one grew-up.

I asked you to cite one tenet of CRT that you think is true—name one principal, and I’ve noticed you haven’t done that. Claiming that race is a substantial element in society is something we both agree on, but so does the KKK, BLM, LA Raza, or the ADL. That is a generic statement. Try harder.

Race is a biological reality. The term-POC-is a false category invented to create an Anti-White bloc to use in a race war against White people and Western Civilization. Your example is absurd, since “West Virginian” is a reference to geographical location or where one grew-up.

I asked you to cite one tenet of CRT that you think is true—name one principal, and I’ve noticed you haven’t done that. Claiming that race is a substantial element in society is something we both agree on, but so does the KKK, BLM, LA Raza, or the ADL. That is a generic statement. Try harder.
You're repeating yourself. West Virginian is an apt example because categories aren't precluded to races.

I just told you. That is a tenet of CRT. So you agree with CRT.

Forum List

Back