Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

The democrat flip-flopping continues. Now the commercialized bought and paid for Kamala Harris pretends she didn't have glamorize over Ralphy.

Democrats are incredibly racist people. It's comical that 90% of blacks vote for them! LOL

"There's some fine people" among the torch bearers shouting "into the ovens."

Half the people on the white supremacist side in Charlottesville were FBI and other law enforcement people working undercover and keeping an eye on the extremist groups. Are you saying they aren't fine people, when all they are trying to do is earn their government paychecks?

DyXvXuJU8AANwrX

Is VA whitey the same as FL. whitey?
what? are you asking a question

perhaps you should take a moment to rad the text I quoted

and y u assuming my race???
I just ask for a :link: How was that about race?
we're good

looks like a misunderstanding

I may disagree with you more than I agree, but I always respect integrity

:beer:
Ditto. Pass me a Stone Beer Double Bastard, please.

View attachment 243583
stone%20double%20bastard.jpg

Note ABV here. They do make real good beers.

:oops8: Great BEER!

You're drunk. Go to bed and let the sober ones like Trump handle this.

The governor of Virginia is in the news right now because he made an incredibly revolting statement during a radio interview. He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth.

So now this fuckwit's life is going to be put under a microscope by pro-lifers.

Good.

"He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth."

He really said that?

There is a video on another post that shows him being interviewed. He also stated that men don’t know anything about these things, and shouldn’t comment about women’s bodies. He a redneck douche bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate most Democrats with a passion but.......JFC he was 18 years old. People do all kinds of stupid stuff at that age. It is clearly extremely offensive now a days, but obviously was not nearly so much back then. Otherwise, he or the editors or the faculty of the yearbook would never have allowed/put it in there. I just hate that we are constantly collecting scalps, on both sides, for stupid teenage behavior. The state of Virginia did not elect the 18 year old Ralph Northam to be Governor.
Its always been offensive. No excuses. If the photos are real he should step down.
Was it offensive when Ted wore blackface to Whoopi's party?

Yes. In really poor taste, and she’s an asshole too.

He's a Democrat. The media will push it under the rug and give him a pass.
if that picture is real (a big if right now); I doubt that he can survive it

the blackface & KKK hood will enrage too many; especially in Virginia where the left wing power comes from the DC metro area
You realize that his picture is merely on the same page as the objectionable photos. He's not wearing a hood or in blackface.

Is this the kind of insanity we are approaching?

But a MAGA hat will get you beaten and kicked off a plane, or denied service at some stores and restaurants. Unless you are Trump. Because women with hairy legs and others that don’t bathe say it’s racist.

He's a Democrat. The media will push it under the rug and give him a pass.
if that picture is real (a big if right now); I doubt that he can survive it

the blackface & KKK hood will enrage too many; especially in Virginia where the left wing power comes from the DC metro area
You realize that his picture is merely on the same page as the objectionable photos. He's not wearing a hood or in blackface.

Is this the kind of insanity we are approaching?
The whole page is entitled with his name. He is either blackface guy, or klan guy. He should switch to the Republicans, lol.

Those are DIMS.

I hate most Democrats with a passion but.......JFC he was 18 years old. People do all kinds of stupid stuff at that age. It is clearly extremely offensive now a days, but obviously was not nearly so much back then. Otherwise, he or the editors or the faculty of the yearbook would never have allowed/put it in there. I just hate that we are constantly collecting scalps, on both sides, for stupid teenage behavior. The state of Virginia did not elect the 18 year old Ralph Northam to be Governor.
Its always been offensive. No excuses. If the photos are real he should step down.

maybe in poor taste

agree she is an ass

but it wasn't considered as offensive back then & people were not crucified for obvious parody

truth - I think Ralphie was trying to be funny & did not mean to be racist

I don't think he should burn for this

BUT - those are the rules the right is being held to, so hell with him

we've gone too far & I don't know if we can turn back...

maybe in poor taste

agree she is an ass

but it wasn't considered as offensive back then & people were not crucified for obvious parody

Compared to what they did to Kavanaugh with nothing, this guy should be on display for the whole world. I’m sure he knew it was racist, when he was applying and removing the black face and wearing the klan hat. It was just accepted by a bunch of red neck hillbillies.

maybe in poor taste

agree she is an ass

Compared to what they did to Kavanaugh with nothing, this guy should be on display for the whole world. I’m sure he knew it was racist, when he was applying and removing the black face and wearing the klan hat. It was just accepted by a bunch of red neck hillbillies.

Oh, I agree, live by the sword...

Is VA whitey the same as FL. whitey?
what? are you asking a question

perhaps you should take a moment to rad the text I quoted

and y u assuming my race???
I just ask for a :link: How was that about race?
we're good

looks like a misunderstanding

I may disagree with you more than I agree, but I always respect integrity

:beer:
Ditto. Pass me a Stone Beer Double Bastard, please.

View attachment 243583
stone%20double%20bastard.jpg

Note ABV here. They do make real good beers.

:oops8: Great BEER!

You're drunk. Go to bed and let the sober ones like Trump handle this.

I can drink a case these. And be sober. As I started my drink young.
A Big Gulp 40 oz. 98% full of Johnny Black, with a splash of Coke.
Stone DB are just soda to me.

Forum List

Back