Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

IMG_20190201_114137-590x354.jpg

I think thats the governor of Virginia. He comes from a family that got rich off having slaves.
Is that you in the checkered pants?

Oh, those silly Democrats. I guess he's into crossover as well.

YEARBOOK: Ralph Northam In Blackface Photo - Big League Politics

When I see this on a legit news source I will comment further.

"Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, former writer for the far right Daily Caller and Breitbart. "

"In reviewing articles on the Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President. While there are nice examples of well sourced journalism on this website there are also unproven conspiracy type stories."

Even on news all day. Even if he did it, who cares. Could anyone in this thread say there are no pictures from their teens and twenties that wouldn’t make them look shitty? I swear to God above, I’m very lucky, VERY lucky there was no internet when I was that age. Sure this guy is a libtard, but this guy was/is also a doctor. Did he refuse black patients medical attention? Did any die ? I think this guy was a drink stupid medical student who pulled a stupid drunk collage student stunt. It’s out there so let him explain it to his voters and let them decide if he needs to resign.

He's a Democrat. The media will push it under the rug and give him a pass.
Its all over the media stop lying like trump.
there are some on the left defending him (VA Senate Minority leader for one)

CNN was quick on the draw saying IT MIGHT NOT BE HIM!! (they have since retracted that)

looks like the avalanche against him is starting though - he gone
Democrats cant tolerate racism, the GOP welcomes it.

CNN was quick on the draw saying IT MIGHT NOT BE HIM!! (they have since retracted that)

Hmm? That be Full MAGA?

Are you insane? The democrat party thrives on racism as policy. They call it diversity.

oh look

the strawman shows up

how cute

Are you insane? The democrat party thrives on racism as policy. They call it diversity.
We minorities know how racist the GOP is they ensembled all the racists they can get their hands on.

Kamala Harris condemned him as she was seen screwing Schumer for a plumb Senate appointment. There is different types of tolerating. They want to jettison this guy because of the infanticide issue and this is an excuse.

oh look, a little wishful thinking from the original Fake News Netwrok

DyXy0F-X4AcAeDC.jpg
DANG, please try again. With DOPer source

View attachment 243596.
did I get burned on that one?

I saw it somewhere & ran with it, but I'm willing to admit it may have been too good to be true

plenty to mess with CNN on, so if I got burned, I am happy to own it

1536807807.5604-smiley.gif
I don't see CNN as an enemy to America. Faux news is another matter.

We minorities know how racist the GOP is they ensembled all the racists they can get their hands on.
That you speak for all minorities makes my point about the democrats cornering the market on racism.

Excuses we all have.

and now we are back at something to disagree on

Fox has a right wing editorial slant, but s fair on hard news (they have Shep Smith, a loud voice against Trump & a liberal) in a prominent role

CNN is pure trash & pushes propaganda; would not even keep Jeffrey Lord on staff as an opinion guy

that's OK, I don't mind

DyXy0F-X4AcAeDC.jpg

View attachment 243596.

I saw it somewhere & ran with it, but I'm willing to admit it may have been too good to be true

Fox is way better than CNN

Fox has a conservative editorial slant, but at least is good on hard news

CNN is pure propoganda

on Fox, a left leaning man that hates Trump and trashes him frequently has a prominent position - Shep Smith

name 1 Trump advocate that has anything close to Shep's position at CNN

hell, name one person with their own show that actually speaks up for the President

you can't, because it does not exist

CNN tries to pass opinion off as news

"Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, former writer for the far right Daily Caller and Breitbart. "

"In reviewing articles on the Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President. While there are nice examples of well sourced journalism on this website there are also unproven conspiracy type stories."

Even on news all day. Even if he did it, who cares. Could anyone in this thread say there are no pictures from their teens and twenties that wouldn’t make them look shitty? I swear to God above, I’m very lucky, VERY lucky there was no internet when I was that age. Sure this guy is a libtard, but this guy was/is also a doctor. Did he refuse black patients medical attention? Did any die ? I think this guy was a drink stupid medical student who pulled a stupid drunk collage student stunt. It’s out there so let him explain it to his voters and let them decide if he needs to resign.
Lots of people care that he either dressed up like a kkk clown or in Blackface. It doesnt matter what anyone else in this thread can say about what they did in their teens or twenties. None of them are governors elected by the people. No one knows what kind of racial discrimination he practiced which is the point. He cant be trusted.

and now we are back at something to disagree on

Fox has a right wing editorial slant, but s fair on hard news (they have Shep Smith, a loud voice against Trump & a liberal) in a prominent role

CNN is pure trash & pushes propaganda; would not even keep Jeffrey Lord on staff as an opinion guy

that's OK, I don't mind

DyXy0F-X4AcAeDC.jpg

View attachment 243596.

Fox is way better than CNN

Fox has a conservative editorial slant, but at least is good on hard news

CNN is pure propoganda

on Fox, a left leaning man that hates Trump and trashes him frequently has a prominent position - Shep Smith

name 1 Trump advocate that has anything close to Shep's position at CNN

hell, name one person with their own show that actually speaks up for the President

you can't, because it does not exist

CNN tries to pass opinion off as news
Fox is for inbred idiots that cant think for themselves. :laughing0301:

The Saran worshiping Governor apologized. Means it's legit no?

A dem in blackface or a KKK hood... meh. No harm, no foul

Forum List

Back