Warren apologized to Cherokee Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes she has apolgized to them . intresting how its not on the liberals news casts.

A8490CEA-B15A-4394-83C4-22CF776C8088.jpeg

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) apologized to the Cherokee nation for increasing confusion over tribal citizenship by publishing her DNA tests.

“Senator Warren has reached out to us and has apologized to the tribe," Executive Director of Cherokee Nation Communications Julie Hubbard told The Hill Friday.

"We are encouraged by this dialogue and understanding that being a Cherokee Nation tribal citizen is rooted in centuries of culture and laws not through DNA tests. We are encouraged by her action and hope that the slurs and mockery of tribal citizens and Indian history and heritage will now come to an end."

The Cherokee nation takes issue with DNA tests generally

Yes she has apolgized to them . intresting how its not on the liberals news casts.

Doubly interesting that it's not in your OP either.

Really gotta wonder who's driving this turnip truck that keeps dumping people so obsessed with themselves that they think all they have to do is ass-sert something and it becomes real ass.

Last edited:
So the white elitist female Democrat intentionally stole the scholarship designated for a Native American so she could enter a prestigious college, denying the Native American whose scholarship she stole of that opportunity.

She then spent years continuing to perpetrate 'Stolen Ancestry', at times harshly attacking anyone who appropriately questioned her about her claim, while she took every available benefit she could from making this claim.

And now, because she wants to run for President in 2020, she needs to clean up her image, engage in the political theatrics of 'repentance'....and the media is all too willing to help her with that by giving her some press coverage...

And we are all supposed to clasp our hands together, say 'Awwwww', and say, 'All is forgiven' now?

:p

Has Pocahontas offered to make amends for her transgression by paying for the full tuition+ to that same college for a native American?

THAT is 'restitution'....repentance....that would 'impress' me.

So the white elitist female Democrat intentionally stole the scholarship designated for a Native American so she could enter a prestigious college, denying the Native American whose scholarship she stole of that opportunity.

She then spent years continuing to perpetrate 'Stolen Ancestry', at times harshly attacking anyone who appropriately questioned her about her claim, while she took every available benefit she could from making this claim.

And now, because she wants to run for President in 2020, she needs to clean up her image, engage in the political theatrics of 'repentance'....and the media is all too willing to help her with that by giving her some press coverage...

And we are all supposed to clasp our hands together, say 'Awwwww', and say, 'All is forgiven' now?

Has Pocahontas offered to make amends for her transgression by paying for the full tuition+ to that same college for a native American?

Every word with the possible exception of "and" and "the" is false

Every word with the possible exception of "and" and "the" is false
Conjunctions and articles cannot be false, only ungramatical.

"thinking" has nothing to do with ny of your posts

Yea you pretty well got it right

I think not

That's the truest thing you've posted yet. You think not and you link not.

René Descartes walks into a bar. He orders une bière.

Bartender sez "would you like a glass with that?"

Descartes says "I think not". And disappears.

:laugh: The only reason she took the test was because TRUMP trolled her to and now she is apologizing for taking the test. :laughing0301: I guess we can put this in the win, win column for TRUMP. :beer:

:laugh: The only reason she took the test was because TRUMP trolled her to and now she is apologizing for taking the test. :laughing0301: I guess we can put this in the win, win column for TRUMP. :beer:

I guess we can put it in the Deplorable Bag of ass-sertions apparently pulled out of the ass. There's no evidence anybody apologized for anything. The OP simply wrote some fiction.

Guess more than a few people need to go learn how to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back