Worst Case Scenario

How will you vote in the 2024 Presidential election?

• Trump, he's the best!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Trump, but only because Biden sucks.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Biden, he's the best!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Biden, but only because Trump sucks.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Let's assume the worst. If, for the 2024 Presidential election, Republicans nominate Trump and Democrats nominate Biden - what will you do?

I'm not voting Democrat, that's for sure. As to who Republicans nominate, that's undecided. I'd back the Republicans except Ramaswamy and Christie.

Let's assume the worst. If, for the 2024 Presidential election, Republicans nominate Trump and Democrats nominate Biden - what will you do?
All I can really tell you is that in November of 2024 or two weeks prior (when early voting is open) I will vote, and it will not be for Trump or a Trumplite candidate. Oh, and if something happens to Joe's candidacy between now and then, my vote will not be for Kamala or Newsom.

You hash things out in the primaries and back the winner in the general.
No. I don't. Not unless the nominee is actually worth a vote.

Voting for a bad candidate, just because they're in your party, is a shitty thing to do. That's essentially choosing party over country. I won't do it.

Well, if this poll is any indication, 2024 may be the year we break out of the D/R death spiral.

I'm not holding my breath.

Libertarian candidate

Unless it's RFK Jr., that guy is a bit... odd...

I dislike DNYUZ, but here is the above linked article without the need to create an account:

All I can really tell you is that in November of 2024 or two weeks prior (when early voting is open) I will vote, and it will not be for Trump or a Trumplite candidate. Oh, and if something happens to Joe's candidacy between now and then, my vote will not be for Kamala or Newsom.

IMO, a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris. I don't see how Biden can make it another 4 years. I would go so far as to say that might be the plan. Get him re-elected then get him to step down so Harris can step into the role. He's a party die hard, I think he'd do it.

I live in California, so my vote doesn't matter. California's votes will go to the Democratic candidate.

So in November of 2024, I could vote Trump (just to spite the Dems), I could vote "Third Party" candidate (just to spite Trump), or I could vote for none of the above (just to spite everybody). I'm hoping there is a "Third Party" candidate I can get enthusiastic about.

But again, my vote doesn't matter.

I live in California, so my vote doesn't matter. California's votes will go to the Democratic candidate.

So in November of 2024, I could vote Trump (just to spite the Dems), I could vote "Third Party" candidate (just to spite Trump), or I could vote for none of the above (just to spite everybody). I'm hoping there is a "Third Party" candidate I can get enthusiastic about.

But again, my vote doesn't matter.
Of course it matters. Your vote is recorded, and will be noticed, regardless of whether or not the candidate you voted for wins. For example, if a third party candidate gets 20% of the popular vote, it will have a huge impact on the political landscape.

Agenda number one should be getting a handle on local/state government.

Because that's where the bad guys are placing forth all of their influence and money.

The problem is getting people to step up. Always has been...

Agenda number one should be getting a handle on local/state government.

Because that's where the bad guys are placing forth all of their influence and money.

The problem is getting people to step up. Always has been...
Grassroots republicans have been organizing in this group, among others....

Forum List

Back