Worst Case Scenario

How will you vote in the 2024 Presidential election?

• Trump, he's the best!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Trump, but only because Biden sucks.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Biden, he's the best!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Biden, but only because Trump sucks.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Let's assume the worst. If, for the 2024 Presidential election, Republicans nominate Trump and Democrats nominate Biden - what will you do?

Assuming that Libertarians don't nominate a libertarian again (the last one was Badnarik), I'm thinking of voting for Junior. It would be the first Democrat I ever voted for President even if he's not the party nominee.

It's just another year you're voting for the DNC selected candidate whoever that is, huh?

Of course it matters. Your vote is recorded, and will be noticed, regardless of whether or not the candidate you voted for wins. For example, if a third party candidate gets 20% of the popular vote, it will have a huge impact on the political landscape.
hahaha…the poor suckers aren’t even interested in winning….they‘re happy with some meaningless percentile….WTF.
Ladies and gentlemen…..welcome to the Lib Twilight Zone where a loss is some sort of bizarre as fuck win.

All I can really tell you is that in November of 2024 or two weeks prior (when early voting is open) I will vote, and it will not be for Trump or a Trumplite candidate. Oh, and if something happens to Joe's candidacy between now and then, my vote will not be for Kamala or Newsom.

Oh be honest, you would never vote for ANY Republican candidate, and you will vote for the Dem. The question isn't what you'd pick, it's what you would do. And you will pull the DNC lever no matter who it is like every other election, be honest for once

Oh be honest, you would never vote for ANY Republican candidate, and you will vote for the Dem. The question isn't what you'd pick, it's what you would do. And you will pull the DNC lever no matter who it is like every other election, be honest for once
Fk you, kaz with a little "k" to go with your little "d". I have voted for republican off an on all my life and corresponding with them also. I have been Independent since 1973. We had a crooked Democrat governor that had to be jailed, so I vote Republican, then Agnew had to either get out or go to jail, and we all know what Dick Nixon did and got caught at. It was a wake up call and opened my eyes, neither party could be trusted. You simply have to go for the best candidate of the moment (as neither party stands for anything) or you pick the lessor of two evils, or you vote however you have to to get some really low down son-ova-bitch out or keep him from coming in, and you go third party if both party candidates are totally unfit for office, such as 2016.

Fk you, kaz with a little "k" to go with your little "d". I have voted for republican off an on all my life and corresponding with them also. I have been Independent since 1973. We had a crooked Democrat governor that had to be jailed, so I vote Republican, then Agnew had to either get out or go to jail, and we all know what Dick Nixon did and got caught at. It was a wake up call and opened my eyes, neither party could be trusted. You simply have to go for the best candidate of the moment (as neither party stands for anything) or you pick the lessor of two evils, or you vote however you have to to get some really low down son-ova-bitch out or keep him from coming in, and you go third party if both party candidates are totally unfit for office, such as 2016.

When you start saying you have voted Republican then focus on Nixon and Agnew, all I can say is hahahahahhahahahaha

When you start saying you have voted Republican then focus on Nixon and Agnew, all I can say is hahahahahhahahahaha
I learned from the mistake. I voted for Tricky Dick in 1972. I did not vote for the dickhead he appointed that pardoned him. The guy I voted for was and is a good honest man, but he couldn't get lucky in a two-bit whore house with a bag of quarters, so that is when I did go back to Republican presidents for 12 years. Then went with Bill for 8, as I needed to make money and liked the economy. But, there has not been a republican presidential ticket worth voting for from 2000 on, and was proven correct that Son-ova-Bush wasn't the man his daddy was and would turn out to be a fk up, with his off the budge war based on bullshit and then tanking the economy on the way out the door, almost screwing up my retirement plans, so Obama administration enabled me to put it back together while becoming debt free. Neither of the two parties ran anybody fit for office in 2016, so I went Libertarian with Gary Johnson. I knew he couldn't win, but he had more character and conscience the Trump or The Hill. I voted Joe, just to do my share to keep that piece of shit trump from getting a second term. If you guys can't field a decent candidate, I might have to go with Joe again. As another round of Trump would definitely be the worst case scenario for the long term future of the country. So, along with sucking trump's dick, you can suck on that.

Assuming that Libertarians don't nominate a libertarian again (the last one was Badnarik), I'm thinking of voting for Junior. It would be the first Democrat I ever voted for President even if he's not the party nominee.

It's just another year you're voting for the DNC selected candidate whoever that is, huh?

Well the word is the RFK may run in the Libertarian Party to get ballot access in all fifty.

The (L)ibertarian Party really doesn't need RFK to get ballot access themseves.

So that should be interesting to watch.

Let's assume the worst. If, for the 2024 Presidential election, Republicans nominate Trump and Democrats nominate Biden - what will you do?

Will vote 3rd party and it being Trump vs Biden II will just cement the wife's and I desire to retire as soon as we can outside of this country.

Well the word is the RFK may run in the Libertarian Party to get ballot access in all fifty.

No way the Libertarian Party nominates RFK as their party nominee.

Gosh. I wasn't even 1 yet.
No Sht? Congratulations young man. I figured you for only 5 or 10 years younger. You are in the best part. Be sure and pay everything off and retire on your own schedule, just because you can and have the ability to command your self and entertain yourself with the fruits of what you have collected. Don't get caught in the "what would I do, if not doing this" trap and forget, you only get one shot and owe yourself a good time.:cool:

I learned from the mistake. I voted for Tricky Dick in 1972. I did not vote for the dickhead he appointed that pardoned him. The guy I voted for was and is a good honest man, but he couldn't get lucky in a two-bit whore house with a bag of quarters, so that is when I did go back to Republican presidents for 12 years. Then went with Bill for 8, as I needed to make money and liked the economy. But, there has not been a republican presidential ticket worth voting for from 2000 on, and was proven correct that Son-ova-Bush wasn't the man his daddy was and would turn out to be a fk up, with his off the budge war based on bullshit and then tanking the economy on the way out the door, almost screwing up my retirement plans, so Obama administration enabled me to put it back together while becoming debt free. Neither of the two parties ran anybody fit for office in 2016, so I went Libertarian with Gary Johnson. I knew he couldn't win, but he had more character and conscience the Trump or The Hill. I voted Joe, just to do my share to keep that piece of shit trump from getting a second term. If you guys can't field a decent candidate, I might have to go with Joe again. As another round of Trump would definitely be the worst case scenario for the long term future of the country. So, along with sucking trump's dick, you can suck on that.

Let me introduce you to "paragraphs." Look it up, they are cool.

So you voted Republican once in 1972, then learned from your mistake. So now you're voting for the destruction of America, removing our borders, defunding the police, prosecuting crime victims rather than criminals, treating vets like they were in Vietnam. There you go. It doesn't counter what I said in any way

RFK is no libertarian. The Libertarian Party has been more interested in attention whoring rather than nominating actual libertarians for quite a few elections now.

On Capitalization, it's the Libertarian Party and they (sometimes) practice libertarian ideology. The Libertarian Party is one implementation of libertarian, they are not the standard

Let me introduce you to "paragraphs." Look it up, they are cool.

So you voted Republican once in 1972, then learned from your mistake. So now you're voting for the destruction of America, removing our borders, defunding the police, prosecuting crime victims rather than criminals, treating vets like they were in Vietnam. There you go. It doesn't counter what I said in any way
Damn! You and my college English Comp teacher, who said my writing talents were only suitable for "how-to" manuals.

Not me. I'm just voting to keep Destructo Donny out of office, so we still have a country where we can vote somebody out, as the framers intended. As long as the people can decide (whether the losing candidate likes it or not) we can get through anything and the pendulum with continue to slowly swing back and forth, as it always has.

Damn! You and my college English Comp teacher, who said my writing talents were only suitable for "how-to" manuals.

Not me. I'm just voting to keep Destructo Donny out of office, so we still have a country where we can vote somebody out, as the framers intended. As long as the people can decide (whether the losing candidate likes it or not) we can get through anything and the pendulum with continue to slowly swing back and forth, as it always has.

Yes, you're voting for open borders, criminals running our cities, eliminating police, demoralizing the military, we already both acknowledged that, no need to repeat it

No way the Libertarian Party nominates RFK as their party nominee.
It don't think I could vote for him if they did. I'd look again, but he's never struck me as particularly libertarian. And his enthusiasm for populist conspiracy horseshit loses me out of the gate.

Not me. I'm just voting to keep Destructo Donny out of office, so we still have a country where we can vote somebody out, as the framers intended.
This is a conceit. An excuse the Ds and Rs use to get you to vote for their bad candidates. In our system it's impossible to vote against a candidate. Until we change the voting system to allow that, all you can do is vote FOR one candidate. Please rethink this. It's the core problem we face. Ds and Rs will continue to serve up shitty candidates because YOU keep voting for them.

Last edited:
Congress dismal approval ratings are in the toilet, have been for decades and yet they keep getting re-elected...because it's RIGGED. Ditto for fake presidential elections.

Congress dismal approval ratings are in the toilet, have been for decades and yet they keep getting re-elected...because it's RIGGED. Ditto for fake presidential elections.
I suppose it's rigged in various ways to favor incumbents and major parties. But we can easily fight back. Just don't vote for them.

Forum List

Back