World Cup 2022 Qatar Thread

So Qatar takes years and years and billions of dollars they don't have to get ready for the World Cup, and they were the first ones eliminated.

:auiqs.jpg:

A tie.....they played well and England looked frustrated.
Yes it's a good result for the US, they should be pleased with that, england are a quality team.. I think the competition will look at that and realise that england are beatable. Unfortunately! As I'm always hoping that my team gets to the final, of course.

World Cup: Gareth Southgate leaves himself exposed as England's dire display reopens old wounds.​

England went into the Qatar World Cup in pretty shocking form, a run of six winless matches earlier this year and relegation from the Nations League. A turgid draw against the USA reminded fans that it's not been a great year for the Three Lions.

When the final whistle blew, boos boomed among the England fans at Al-Bayt Stadium.

They had enough.

The US played better yesterday, but they still failed to do what was really necessary. ALMOST only counts in horseshoes, hand Grenada’s and thermo-nuclear devices.

On Tuesday ALMOST gets their asses sent back home for four years with no more meaningful a result than Qatar (first team eliminated) has.

The US needs to play on the front foot from the opening kick. They should be looking to be up by two or three at the half, and then keep pressing Iran like England did, throughout the final 45 minutes. They cannot play defensive or try to sit on a lead. ATTACK!!! has to be their call to arms for ninety minutes.

The US played better yesterday, but they still failed to do what was really necessary. ALMOST only counts in horseshoes, hand Grenada’s and thermo-nuclear devices.

On Tuesday ALMOST gets their asses sent back home for four years with no more meaningful a result than Qatar (first team eliminated) has.

The US needs to play on the front foot from the opening kick. They should be looking to be up by two or three at the half, and then keep pressing Iran like England did, throughout the final 45 minutes. They cannot play defensive or try to sit on a lead. ATTACK!!! has to be their call to arms for ninety minutes.

Both sides didn’t want to win enough.

Very well put. They were so concerned with making a defensive mistake that they couldn’t play enough on the front foot to score.

The South Americans and the Africans are hungry for it. They bring an energy and a passion to the game.

The woke Europeans have become passive and listless. Except for one or two exceptions, like Poland, having been regarded as a sort of cultural underdog for years

Caught some of the Canada game, looks like their Africans were frustrated. Poor Canadian Cucks have been eliminated.

Canada?

B94755AD-C2CD-4475-9C21-D61D6DCC9EDA.jpeg

The South Americans and the Africans are hungry for it. They bring an energy and a passion to the game.

The woke Europeans have become passive and listless. Except for one or two exceptions, like Poland, having been regarded as a sort of cultural underdog for years
This American team is going to succeed or fail based on their ability to Score Goals and play in the offensive third of the field

This American team is going to succeed or fail based on their ability to Score Goals and play in the offensive third of the field

Dynamics. That was the word I was looking for.

It was lacking in the England/US match. Neither team had it, the English being the worst.

It’s existing in all the games I’m watching today.

Forum List

Back