Wonders of Islam: oceans of lights, from the heavens

This means there are no more prophets after Saint John who wrote Revelations
This is one point I disagree. "It is finished" was HIS Work being completed. The Two Witnesses are yet to come. I know the various theories, but these are two actual human beings. They are God's End Time prophets.

I can understand why you Disagree. But like with John the Baptist who was The Last Old Testament Prophet, but who was written of in The New Testament, The Two Witnesses who are spoken of in The New Testament, are actually The First Prophets of The Millennial Kingdom. Or to put it another way, They are Prophets which have already been. Elijah & Moses. Some think Elijah and Enoch. I prefer Elijah and Moses.

These two prophets do not necessarily preach new prophecies, but they are prophets and preach against The Anti-Christ and False Prophet. But what they preach will not be new. They will be repeating prophecies that are already written.

They will be speaking about The Book of Isaiah, Zacharia, Daniel, Revelations and Ezekiel and others. They will preach about Messiah, and about how Israel first rejected Him, and how that was prophesied and how it was necessary for the forgiveness of sin for the whole world. They will be speaking about things to come, things that have been but that have already been prophesied. They will be affirming God's Word.

After 3 and 1\2 Years God allows The Anti-Christ to overcome The Two Witnesses, The Two Olive Branches. The are allowed to be killed, and the entire wicked world witnesses it, and celebrates their death as a Holiday, giving gifts to each other and making merry.

After three days, they are resurrected in front of the entire world, and are called up to God, and the whole world also witnesses this.

Then The Wrath of Anti-Christ comes as he knows his time is short, and he knows Messiah will come. He unleashes his wrath against all who will not worship him or take his mark. 1/3rd of Israel flees in to the wilderness and is protected by God until Messiah's Return.

When He first comes, He comes to Bozrah, and soaks His Robes in The Blood of the Wicked there as He battles the armies of Anti-Christ, then he goes up to The Valley of Meggido and does the same there. Then He descends upon The Mount of Olives, after defeating The Anti-Christ and False Prophet. Then casts them in the pit, and begins the Great Judgment, then The Millennial Reign.

Last edited:
The Two Witnesses who are spoken of in The New Testament, are actually The First Prophets of The Millennial Kingdom
They appear BEFORE Christ's return, to reveal to Judah (the Jews) their brother Joseph.
Yes they do appear before Christ's Return. Just as John the Baptist appeared before the birth of Christ and died before The Death, Burial, Resurrection and Ascension of Christ.

John the Baptist was the greatest of Prophets (Matt. 11:9-11) and the privileged messenger who was sent to prepare the way of the Messiah according to the Word of God. There are four main texts used to verify this:

• "For this is the one referred to by Isaiah the prophet, saying, 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of the Lord, make His paths straight!'' (Matt. 3:3).
  • "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. 2 As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, "Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way; 3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of the Lord, make His paths straight.'" (Mark 1:1-3)
  • 'This is the one about whom it is written, 'Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way before You.' (Matt. 11:10).
  • "He [John the Baptist] said, 'I am a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way of the Lord.' as Isaiah the prophet said.'" (John 1:23).

Isaiah 40:3; Mal. 3:1; Matt. 3:3, Prepare the way of the Lord. | CARM.org

All Prophets born before The Death & Resurrection of Christ can be considered Old Testament Prophets. They are those that prepare the way for Christ. Just as the Two Witnesses will Prepare The Way Of The 2nd Coming of Christ. The 2nd Coming of Christ is The Beginning of The Millennial Kingdom after The Judgment. This is my opinion.

I believe The Two Witnesses appear around The Signing of the 7 Year Peace Treaty Israel signs unknowingly with The Anti-Christ. I believe they are allowed to be overcome when The Anti-Christ breaks that treaty at about the 3 & 1/2 year mark and defiles the 3rd Temple, and demands that he be worshiped.

Last edited:
Islam was designed to overtake the world and one would have to say, the design is working quite well.
That is why it is critical America does not allow a significant Muslim population in America, and should block Muslims from being in our government. There is nothing in Islam that aligns with America.

You are wrong. The US constitution is inspired by Islam (freedom of religion is a Muslim concept from the early-beginnings of Islam, it has never been Christian, let alone Jewish).
You are wrong. The US constitution is inspired by Islam (freedom of religion is a Muslim concept from the early-beginnings of Islam, it has never been Christian, let alone Jewish).
As far as our constitution goes,
I would tell you, you are wrong
but, your just a freaking, demon vessel liar

As far as freedom of religion...

Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes. Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited.

Non-Muslims are not permitted
to enter the Dome of the Rock or Al-Aqsa Mosque.

He was not killed, he was raised to heavens and the one who sought to betray him, was made to look like him and was killed in his place.
Islam started some 600 years after Christianity
Muhammad was 40 years old
when he began writing the Quran,
and took some 23 years to complete

In Islam, Jesus is a messenger of God and Messiah,
who was sent to guide the children of Israel
with a new scripture, the gospel...

But, that gospel was lost or altered
and Muhammad came later to restore it

Islam acknowledges virgin birth of Jesus,
born of the Spirit of God, will return to kill the anti christ
IS NOT GOD MANIFESTED IN THE FLESH
OR THE SON OF GOD

A son of satan, Muhammad, took God’s Word
and created the unholy bible...the word of satan

The Quran is nothing more than,
The Word of God, rewritten into false doctrines
by satan, through his seed...Muhammad

The Quran is how satan is amassing his troops
and started preparing, long ago, for what is to come

Jesus is coming back...
and according to prophecy
it all is centered in the Middle East

The good news...
satan was already defeated

The world knows very well of Islam's magnificent freedom of religion. Freedom of religion is Muslim, never Christian. In a Christian message board if you don't say Jesus The Father they will ban you out. History has witnessed that Christianity is not the religion of freedom of religion. It may be a religion of peace, but not that of freedom of religion. That's just the plain reality. The Qur'an is a book God the Lord and Creator of the worlds gave to Muhammad (peace be upon him). This book existed eternally, before eternity. In 610 God gave it to Muhammad (peace be upon him), the greatest of all mankind, the last of all prophets. You may disagree. It is your right. Islam is the beauty of the world, and of the universes, the religion of the glorious king of both worlds, Muhammad, peace be upon him.
What do you mean by "Freedom of Religion"? Is it not a prime directive of Islam to seek out and kill anyone who leaves the religion of Islam? Maybe I am misinterpreting what you mean, but that does not sound like freedom of religion to me.

They did not have a defensive pact.
False. Go read up before commenting again. In fact, hitler delayed his invasion because of the signing of the defensove pact between Britain and poland.

Amd Japan declared war on Britain. And the united States. So you are wrong on just about every level.

I think (I hope) you are joking. If not, you are completely wrong, and I won't debate over well documented history. But you are either completely wrong, either lying purposefully.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about and should stop talking about that topic immediately. You are embarrassing yourself.

Islam was designed to overtake the world and one would have to say, the design is working quite well.
That is why it is critical America does not allow a significant Muslim population in America, and should block Muslims from being in our government. There is nothing in Islam that aligns with America.

Wrong. In fact, the United States Marines were formed specifically to combat Mohammedan pirates.

Freedom of religion: that's Muslim. Look it up. It is never Christian, let alone Jews. Christians will chase you away from their message boards if you don't say "Jesus the Father". The US constitution crowns freedom of religion, yes, that Muslim concept. The US constitution, again, is inspired by Islam.

If Muslims allow freedom of religion, then why do they try to behead people that try to leave theirs? :dunno:

Adam was not "prophet." He and Eve gave us "original sin" and we've been paying for it ever since.

Jesus was not a "prophet" either. He is the Son of God who died on the cross so that all could be saved. No other so-called "diety" healed the sick, raised the dead, or fed the multitude from only a few loaves of bread and some fishes. No other so-called "diety" was put to death and was resurrected. He sits at the tight-hand side of God awaiting the time when all will be judged.
Dionysus was killed and resurrected thousands of years before jesus.
Odin
Tammuz from sumerian religion(that most jewish and christian folklore come from) has died and been resurrected thousands of times, wayyyyy before jesus.
Plenty more, if you are inclined

In all of those mythologies, not one single one of them was foretold a thousand years before, as in the case of Jesus Christ. Throughout he entire Old Testament there are more than several stunningly accurate prophesies of the birth, death, and resurrection of Christ. Aside from Lazarus and a couple others whom Jesus and His Disciples brought back to life and Jesus Himself, any fables of resurrection are pure fantasy.

God's Word says in Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:” In other words, there is no second chance. If you screw up in this life, you're SOL.
A huge majority of jews reject jesus as their messiah as he didnt complete the prophecies.
Moving the goal post wont work lol

They didn't embrace him because they didn't understand the prophesies. Why do you think they Crucified Christ, aside from the way God planned it? Many of them are coming to understand the Old Testament prophesies, as Christianity has developed an affinity with the Jews and Israel.

I am not "moving the goal post." If Dionysus, Odin, Tammuz, and "plenty more" were so great, why have they all but been replaced with Christianity? Where are their great temples today, their flock, and their mention in every aspect of society? They were false gods or more likely people whom myths were written about. And they are all dead.
How are you going to tell jews they dont understand their own prophecies?
I will talk very slowly and draw pictures using crayons so they can better understand.

Adam was not "prophet." He and Eve gave us "original sin" and we've been paying for it ever since.

Jesus was not a "prophet" either. He is the Son of God who died on the cross so that all could be saved. No other so-called "diety" healed the sick, raised the dead, or fed the multitude from only a few loaves of bread and some fishes. No other so-called "diety" was put to death and was resurrected. He sits at the tight-hand side of God awaiting the time when all will be judged.
Dionysus was killed and resurrected thousands of years before jesus.
Odin
Tammuz from sumerian religion(that most jewish and christian folklore come from) has died and been resurrected thousands of times, wayyyyy before jesus.
Plenty more, if you are inclined

In all of those mythologies, not one single one of them was foretold a thousand years before, as in the case of Jesus Christ. Throughout he entire Old Testament there are more than several stunningly accurate prophesies of the birth, death, and resurrection of Christ. Aside from Lazarus and a couple others whom Jesus and His Disciples brought back to life and Jesus Himself, any fables of resurrection are pure fantasy.

God's Word says in Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:” In other words, there is no second chance. If you screw up in this life, you're SOL.
A huge majority of jews reject jesus as their messiah as he didnt complete the prophecies.
Moving the goal post wont work lol

They didn't embrace him because they didn't understand the prophesies. Why do you think they Crucified Christ, aside from the way God planned it? Many of them are coming to understand the Old Testament prophesies, as Christianity has developed an affinity with the Jews and Israel.

I am not "moving the goal post." If Dionysus, Odin, Tammuz, and "plenty more" were so great, why have they all but been replaced with Christianity? Where are their great temples today, their flock, and their mention in every aspect of society? They were false gods or more likely people whom myths were written about. And they are all dead.
So is jesus
Hardly. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a church.

A huge majority of jews reject jesus as their messiah

If by huge majority, you mean 100%, then you're correct.
There are a few. I actually was thinking around 95 percent when i wrote that lol
Study: One-fifth of Jewish millennials believe Jesus is the son of God

According to your article, a study funded and commissioned by 'Jews for Jesus' a xtian organization founded solely to convert Jews to xtianity and funded by a consortium of xtian churches.

I remain skeptical.

There are a few. I actually was thinking around 95 percent when i wrote that lol

According to your article, a study funded and commissioned by 'Jews for Jesus' a xtian organization founded solely to convert Jews to xtianity and funded by a consortium of xtian churches.

I remain skeptical.
It’s not really my article.

There’s nothing wrong with being skeptical as long as your skepticism is not selective.

Thanks for the replies. I am however confused.

Comparing prophets is alright. Abraham (peace be upon him) is known as the "friend of God". Moses (peace be upon him) is known as "one who talks with God" and the "confident of God" (meaning one to whom God tells intimate things). Jesus (peace be upon him) is known as a Spirit of God, and a Word from Him. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is known as the Prophet of God and His Messenger.

Abraham's life and story, his personage indicates being lost in love.

Moses's life and story, his personage indicates sublimity.

Jesus's life and story, his personage indicates prophethood.

Muhammad's life and story, his personage indicates unique wisdom.

Islam is a marvelous and most magnificent religion. God Almighty Himself has a religion, that being Islam: "Truly, the religion with God is Islam" (3:19).

Little too rapey and murdery though, don't you think?

You mean to insinuate that Muhammad (peace be upon him) committed rapes and murders. That is not the case. He waged many wars, because, like all prophets, he was severely fought without fighting back, for years. In the end God ordered him to fight back, it was enough turning the other cheek (13 years of harsh 7th century persecution without fighting back). Only then came the 9 years of fighting back. 13+9=22, accounting for the 22 years of revelation.

As to rape, this is not so. Before Muhammad spoke, girls were buried alive, just for being girls. If someone had a girl, he would bury her alive. But a boy was ok. This is how it was, as well as many other things. You don't tell these people to marry one wife only and to never ever divorce. This would be like speaking Chinese. Changes come step by step. So Muhammad (peace be upon him) ordered to not bury girls alive, to have great respect for girls and women, that a boy and a girl are the same, that greatness is in honouring one's wife, that divorce is allowed but most hated by God, that they could have up to 4 wives (though he still emphasizes to honour one's wife as ultimately as one can think of), that sexual intercourse with one's female servant is not adultery (people had servants and slaves at the time, male and female). Muslim women veil their hair. This means the hair of the woman is almost sacred, not to be shared with any eyes out there, just the husband and the family. This is what I think.

You mean to insinuate that Muhammad (peace be upon him) committed rapes and murders.

Insinuate?

:suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way.

No. I'll come right out and state that he did.

As to rape, this is not so. Before Muhammad spoke, girls were buried alive, just for being girls.

And that's why the human race died out.....no girls. DURR

If someone had a girl, he would bury her alive.

And after Muhammad spoke, you could rape before you murdered.

Just so I know, do you hate me ? I mean, since I am 500 % Muslim. If so, I don't hate you. Islam forbids me to hate you or any human being. As a matter of fact, Islam forbids me to hate any living thing.

someone should tell the IMAMS who fart hatred into the
minds of children

Little too rapey and murdery though, don't you think?

You mean to insinuate that Muhammad (peace be upon him) committed rapes and murders. That is not the case. He waged many wars, because, like all prophets, he was severely fought without fighting back, for years. In the end God ordered him to fight back, it was enough turning the other cheek (13 years of harsh 7th century persecution without fighting back). Only then came the 9 years of fighting back. 13+9=22, accounting for the 22 years of revelation.

As to rape, this is not so. Before Muhammad spoke, girls were buried alive, just for being girls. If someone had a girl, he would bury her alive. But a boy was ok. This is how it was, as well as many other things. You don't tell these people to marry one wife only and to never ever divorce. This would be like speaking Chinese. Changes come step by step. So Muhammad (peace be upon him) ordered to not bury girls alive, to have great respect for girls and women, that a boy and a girl are the same, that greatness is in honouring one's wife, that divorce is allowed but most hated by God, that they could have up to 4 wives (though he still emphasizes to honour one's wife as ultimately as one can think of), that sexual intercourse with one's female servant is not adultery (people had servants and slaves at the time, male and female). Muslim women veil their hair. This means the hair of the woman is almost sacred, not to be shared with any eyes out there, just the husband and the family. This is what I think.

You mean to insinuate that Muhammad (peace be upon him) committed rapes and murders.

Insinuate?

:suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way.

No. I'll come right out and state that he did.

As to rape, this is not so. Before Muhammad spoke, girls were buried alive, just for being girls.

And that's why the human race died out.....no girls. DURR

If someone had a girl, he would bury her alive.

And after Muhammad spoke, you could rape before you murdered.

Just so I know, do you hate me ? I mean, since I am 500 % Muslim. If so, I don't hate you. Islam forbids me to hate you or any human being. As a matter of fact, Islam forbids me to hate any living thing.

I don't hate you. Can you tell your fellow Muslims to stop killing infidels? Thanks!

Do you think you can tell someone who kills people, "please stop the killing" ?

you can OPENLY REPUDIATE THE FILTH TAUGHT IN
MOSQUES

I remain skeptical.

there was a time in my life during which I read every piece of
sleazy crap thrust into my hands as I wondered about my
great city. The "jews for jesus" crap PLAINLY admitted that
the GOAL was to grab jews and simply turn them into regular
sunday church going, jelly bean eating, tinsel on the pine tree
white bread Christians. -----the Hebrew letters and stuff like that
is a DRAW PLOY--------the goal is and was to "phase jews out"
I did not read that in a the little comic book style things-----it was
in an educational thing for the missionaries

False. Go read up before commenting again. In fact, hitler delayed his invasion because of the signing of the defensove pact between Britain and poland.

Amd Japan declared war on Britain. And the united States. So you are wrong on just about every level.

I think (I hope) you are joking. If not, you are completely wrong, and I won't debate over well documented history. But you are either completely wrong, either lying purposefully.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about and should stop talking about that topic immediately. You are embarrassing yourself.

So you think.

So you think.
And here is the Japanese declaration of war on Britain...you know, the one you erroneously and repeatedly say did not exist:

Tojo reading Hirohito speech: Japan declares war on U.S., Britain

You're a fake, i think.

So you think.
And here is the Japanese declaration of war on Britain...you know, the one you erroneously and repeatedly say did not exist:

Tojo reading Hirohito speech: Japan declares war on U.S., Britain

You're a fake, i think.

You are lying purposefully, or you are maybe confused. It says December 8, 1941. Pearl Harbor was bombed December 7th, 1941. This is what triggered the US engagement. Not some declaration the day later. On the very same day of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu Star bulletin special edition says on its title: "War!: Oahu bombed by Japanese planes". Congress was forced to enter the war, and the declaration was signed by Roosevelt on December 11.

Forum List

Back