Women sue NCAA over crossdressing men in women’s sports

Because they made a law about sports and sex, there is NO discrimination allowed.

Yes, about biological sex, not about what sex somebody thinks they are.

If we are going to allow people‘s feelings and personal beliefs to override reality, then virtually every law on the books is null and void. Maybe I could believe that I am old enough to SS and sign up now?

Last edited:

If we are going to allow people‘s feelings and personal beliefs to override reality, then virtually every law on the books is null and void. Maybe I could believe that I am old enough to SS and sign up now?

Thank you! Well said!

Because they made a law about sports and sex, there is NO discrimination allowed.

If no discrimination is allowed, why are the schools allowed to have separate teams for men and broads?

Shouldn't there just be one track team, one swimming team and one b-ball team, and have everyone compete together?

Then, trannies would have no particular advantage

Why are females always wanting on sport teams of men?
1711972920572.gif

It doesn't say, "biological sex", it just says "sex"

Besides, half your neighbors at the trailer park on on Social Security disability, and they aren't 65 yet.

Sex is a biological state, the term "biological sex" is a bit redundant , but it isn't incorrect.

Again, why do you care? What effect does it have on your life.

So trans-women are scamming a system that was already a scam. The only reason women's sports exist is because the government mandated that universities give out scholarships for sports no one watches or cares about.

So it was a feminist scam that got trumped by an LGBTQ scam. I just can't get worked up.

It doesn't say, "biological sex", it just says "sex"

Besides, half your neighbors at the trailer park on on Social Security disability, and they aren't 65 yet.

What else does sex mean? Are you idiots changing definition now?

What is this trailer park of which you speak? Oh yeah, everyone in blue states in the South live in trailers.

If no discrimination is allowed, why are the schools allowed to have separate teams for men and broads?

Shouldn't there just be one track team, one swimming team and one b-ball team, and have everyone compete together?

Then, trannies would have no particular advantage
Democrats would not support that. Letting men compete on women’s teams is a benefit to less talented, male athletes. If the teams were simply combined, the less talented would still be unable to compete.

No democrat who supports allowing biological males in women’s sports can explain why important to have women’s sports at all. Because as soon as they start, explaining that they are arguing against allowing biological males in women’s sports.

I don’t see what satisfaction Transgenders get over beating women.

I was a High School athlete who was slightly better than average. If I could compete against women or grade school kids and win all the time, I wouldn’t do it.
What enjoyment do you get out of winning a race or scoring the most points against inferior completion?

Democrats would not support that. Letting men compete on women’s teams is a benefit to less talented, male athletes. If the teams were simply combined, the less talented would still be unable to compete.

No democrat who supports allowing biological males in women’s sports can explain why important to have women’s sports at all. Because as soon as they start, explaining that they are arguing against allowing biological males in women’s sports.

I think you are right. This is about kissing up to the soy boys that seem to be increasing in numbers in the new generation

Forum List

Back