Riley Gaines is suing the NCAA for letting trannies take spots in women's sports.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I hope she wins.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to stand up and sue on the behalf of real women that get diminished and bullied by men pretending to be women.

I'm no feminist but I do believe in what is right. And what is not right is women's sports, bathrooms and such that is seperated for them to be invaded by some cosplaying mentally ill men trying to make the country play into their festish fantasies.

Riley has suffered a long of slings and arrows and I hope she keeps going because she is an example of real women and of America. I hope this starts trends of others using against this kind of thing

I hope she wins.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to stand up and sue on the behalf of real women that get diminished and bullied by men pretending to be women.

I'm no feminist but I do believe in what is right. And what is not right is women's sports, bathrooms and such that is seperated for them to be invaded by some cosplaying mentally ill men trying to make the country play into their festish fantasies.

Riley has suffered a long of slings and arrows and I hope she keeps going because she is an example of real women and of America. I hope this starts trends of others using against this kind of thing

it took so long to get through the courts because they are courts, and because this trans thing is not common.

that said. isn't the ncaa the appropriate "authority" for this kind of stuff? courts might come up with a goofy decision like in the 14th amendment case

"trans can run in the race but can not receive medal" maybe?

i'm sure a "trans olympics" woukd get great ratings. why not try a separate "others/non binary" category for the competitions?

I hope she wins.

As do I.

I am not saying this to knock her, but she waited till she was no longer in school competing, as doing so while she was would have likely gotten her banned from the team.

This is what makes it so hard for people to do what she is doing.

Best wishes to those athletes on their lawsuit.

(And best wishes to transgender women on setting up teams consisting exclusively of transgender athletes.)

As do I.

I am not saying this to knock her, but she waited till she was no longer in school competing, as doing so while she was would have likely gotten her banned from the team.

This is what makes it so hard for people to do what she is doing.
That's right.

It should never be that hard. Men - yes, men - should have stood up at the first mention of some thing this crazy and put a stop to it. It shouldn't be up to the young female athletes that we used to encourage to participate in sports.

Bad enough to put a college girl in that position. We are even more wrong for letting it happen to high school and middle school females.

Feminists should have stood up just as much.

That's right.

It should never be that hard. Men - yes, men - should have stood up at the first mention of some thing this crazy and put a stop to it. It shouldn't be up to the young female athletes that we used to encourage to participate in sports.

Bad enough to put a college girl in that position. We are even more wrong for letting it happen to high school and middle school females.

Feminists should have stood up just as much.

It is just one more than that is happening due to the massive political divide in our country, people on the left that know it is wrong do not want to agree with those on the right, most of whom that are making a big deal about it are doing so due to politics and not because they care about women's sports

It is just one more than that is happening due to the massive political divide in our country, people on the left that know it is wrong do not want to agree with those on the right, most of whom that are making a big deal about it are doing so due to politics and not because they care about women's sports
I'm not sure about that last part.

in the seventies, there was resistance to and some ridicule of Title IX requireing more money to be spent on women's sports, and it came from conservatives. But in the eighties and beyond, men and women started cheering for their daughters in track, softball, basketball volleyball. Democrats act as if that conservative dismissive attitude toward women's sports is still there. It isn't.

We believed the Nike commercials about all the benefits of girls playing sports. Still do.

No, we are damned pissed off about males being allowed to stop all that progress and ruin it for women and girls. If it were the GOP supporting it, the GOP would be abandoned by conservative voters. It's not about being partisan, it's about common sense and decency.

I'm not sure about that last part.

in the seventies, there was resistance to and some ridicule of Title IX requireing more money to be spent on women's sports, and it came from conservatives. But in the eighties and beyond, men and women started cheering for their daughters in track, softball, basketball volleyball. Democrats act as if that conservative dismissive attitude toward women's sports is still there. It isn't.

We believed the Nike commercials about all the benefits of girls playing sports. Still do.

No, we are damned pissed off about males being allowed to stop all that progress and ruin it for women and girls. If it were the GOP supporting it, the GOP would be abandoned by conservative voters. It's not about being partisan, it's about common sense and decency.

Go read the thread on Clark breaking the NCAA scoring record and you will see what people think of women's sports. Sure people care when it is their own child, but that is pretty much where it ends

Go read the thread on Clark breaking the NCAA scoring record and you will see what people think of women's sports. Sure people care when it is their own child, but that is pretty much where it ends
The objection to the Clark publicity is that she is getting an outsized amount of attention for her accomplishment. Very few of the people newly interested in college basketball could have named the previous high scorer. Most of them could not have answered the question "in what month does March Madness happen?" I want to cheer for women's sports, but not make it suddenly a big deal when one woman does well.

Acting like this is a huge deal, when there were a string of records held and broken before her is actually very condescending to women in the same way that Biden was condescending to blacks when he went on and on about how "clean" Barrack Obama is.

That doesn't mean that people don't care about women like Riley Gaines and thousands like her, who are not only being pushed out of first place, but also kept off of girls teams to make room for dudes, literally required to strip down in the locker room in front of teenage boys, and denied scholarship opportunities because of Democrat's hatred of women.

Instead of constantly trying to find flaws in the psychology of people with whom you disagree, you might find it more productive to stand up for what's right and criticize what's wrong.

This is truly a major issue. Mass shootings in schools however, are not a concern for MAGA.

I want to cheer for women's sports, but not make it suddenly a big deal when one woman does well.

That "one woman" broke a record that was set 54 years ago, it is a huge fucking deal it was broken.

Acting like this is a huge deal, when there were a string of records held and broken before her is actually very condescending to women in the same way that Biden was condescending to blacks when he went on and on about how "clean" Barrack Obama is.

You really do not pay much attention to any sports do you?

It is always a huge fucking deal when an old, long standing, seen as untouchable record is broken. It is not condescending to anyone to celebrate. Holy fuck, it is almost as if you are proving my point for me that this is all just political.

Instead of constantly trying to find flaws in the psychology of people with whom you disagree, you might find it more productive to stand up for what's right and criticize what's wrong.

I am doing so, you just find offense with it because it touches close to home for you.

Forum List

Back