Republican Women and Men Support A Women's Right To Choose Far Right Women and Men Do Not ====

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism, Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it......

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up
by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Own local government and state government as well.

Barbara Bush said that in today’s terms she could no longer be a republican.

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. REPUBLICAN women and men support WOMEN’s right to choose in respectable numbers.

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up
by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Own local government and state government as well.

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if all would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday. Republican men and women support Women's Right to Choose.

Far right wing men and women do not ...this group is a minotity of the population.

I support the utility of abortion.....I could give two shits about the women angle.....Have a abortion or not, it matters little to me.....That said I would prefer a 15 week guardrail.

And there is the rub, women want everything on their terms. They think feel guardrails are "oppressive".

Maybe someone should have told their collective sorry ass that there is this thing called birth control and a abortion clinic isn't it.

Isn't it interesting when people say that a certain national policy would be a disaster, and that policy was virtually universal for the first 180 years of the country? And everyone was cool with it?

Nobody denies a woman's "right to choose." It's all about timing. If a woman "chooses" not to have a baby the path is very clear. Don't engage in reproductive activity, or use one of the many means of contraception.

But once she IS pregnant, there is another human in the situation. And the life of that human cannot be extinguished except under the most extreme circumstances. Leftists engage in endless "what about-ism" on this point, when in 99% of the cases there is no extenuating circumstance. I guarantee that if a Constitutional Amendment were passed tomorrow ending ALL abortions, behavior would change. Women and other "people" would deal with it.

It's not complicated.

Isn't it interesting when people say that a certain national policy would be a disaster, and that policy was virtually universal for the first 180 years of the country? And everyone was cool with it?

Nobody denies a woman's "right to choose." It's all about timing. If a woman "chooses" not to have a baby the path is very clear. Don't engage in reproductive activity, or use one of the many means of contraception.

But once she IS pregnant, there is another human in the situation. And the life of that human cannot be extinguished except under the most extreme circumstances. Leftists engage in endless "what about-ism" on this point, when in 99% of the cases there is no extenuating circumstance. I guarantee that if a Constitutional Amendment were passed tomorrow ending ALL abortions, behavior would change. Women and other "people" would deal with it.

It's not complicated.
Nice try but you can't be either nice nor reasonable with them.....They won't take yes for a answer unless that "yes" is completely on their terms.

I don't know, maybe there should be a national abortion database.....Two abortions then no more abortions for you.

Leftest Feminazi assholes support the infanticide of murdering children as a method of birth control.

A relationship based on the fallacy of abortion being a form of birth control.

Most never see a "doctor" till they are spread-eagle with their feet in the stirrups in some abortion clinic so don't even try going there.
A relationship thats literally none of you menfolk's business.

If I were King of the Republican Party I would remove the abortion issue from the platform. I would treat it like ice cream. If you like ice cream, eat ice cream. It don't make no never mind to me.

Forum List

Back