Riley Gaines is suing the NCAA for letting trannies take spots in women's sports.

I hope she wins.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to stand up and sue on the behalf of real women that get diminished and bullied by men pretending to be women.

I'm no feminist but I do believe in what is right. And what is not right is women's sports, bathrooms and such that is seperated for them to be invaded by some cosplaying mentally ill men trying to make the country play into their festish fantasies.

Riley has suffered a long of slings and arrows and I hope she keeps going because she is an example of real women and of America. I hope this starts trends of others using against this kind of thing

Great! Reps need step up and start doing something before all the states are gone and in commie control.

reps v dems lobster - Copy.jpg

That "one woman" broke a record that was set 54 years ago, it is a huge fucking deal it was broken.
See, that's when I know you're not sincere.
You really do not pay much attention to any sports do you?

It is always a huge fucking deal when an old, long standing, seen as untouchable record is broken. It is not condescending to anyone to celebrate. Holy fuck, it is almost as if you are proving my point for me that this is all just political.
Then why is this one being so publicized, when so many other long-standing records being broken are not?

They're making a big deal out of this one, because it is a woman breaking a record formerly held by a man. She should be congratulated like any other record-breaker, not act like it's a big deal, like Biden saying Obama is "articulate."

When a tranny joins NCAA women's basketball and easily breaks Clark's record, you gonna tell me the left won't make just as big a deal out of it, and call anyone who does not pretend to be impressed a transphobe?
I am doing so, you just find offense with it because it touches close to home for you.
Show me on the doll where Trump hurt you.

As do I.

I am not saying this to knock her, but she waited till she was no longer in school competing, as doing so while she was would have likely gotten her banned from the team.

This is what makes it so hard for people to do what she is doing.

History is filled with people paying a price for standing up to injustice.

History is filled with people paying a price for standing up to injustice.

Indeed and it is filled with many more than did not choose to do so.

Steve Prefontaine did it when most other would not, and it pretty much cost him his career as a runner, which is why others would not.

See, that's when I know you're not sincere.

Then why is this one being so publicized, when so many other long-standing records being broken are not?

They're making a big deal out of this one, because it is a woman breaking a record formerly held by a man. She should be congratulated like any other record-breaker, not act like it's a big deal, like Biden saying Obama is "articulate."

When a tranny joins NCAA women's basketball and easily breaks Clark's record, you gonna tell me the left won't make just as big a deal out of it, and call anyone who does not pretend to be impressed a transphobe?

Show me on the doll where Trump hurt you.

I wish you had the IQ to see the irony of you saying it is not political and then brining up Obama and Trump. :itsok:

And she has milked it for all it’s worth and cashed in. Hard to feel sorry for he from profiting off this
I wonder what happened with the guy. As in as he making any kind of money off of this thing. But yes, Riley has made a ton of money perhaps millions of dollars. And I think it’s one of the good stories. It’s really a breath of fresh air Compared to the 10s of if not hundreds of millions of dollars that corrupt quartz and other organizations have gave away to so-called black victims of police brutality.

I wonder if the so-called Shaman of Jan 6 or Officer Derek Chauvin will have Justice and Will get millions of dollars for the injustices against them.

And she has milked it for all it’s worth and cashed in. Hard to feel sorry for he from profiting off this

Can't believe it took so long for you to finally say something so stupid that I'd add you to the ignore list. Because you've said a lot of really dumb shit for the sake of being a contrarian.

Anyone that thinks a biological male pretending to be a female competing against biological females is fair needs their heads examined

A foundation has been created in Arlington Va and I’m a member. It’s growing rapidly. It’s bad enough that a 6’4” 260 pound male FEELS he is otherwise and Demands acceptance of the fallacy But Way Worse for HIM to be in physical contact completion against 5’6” 150 lbs HER

Can't believe it took so long for you to finally say something so stupid that I'd add you to the ignore list. Because you've said a lot of really dumb shit for the sake of being a contrarian.
You don’t think she has profited off this? You can’t be that dense even if you are that dumb

You don’t think she has profited off this? You can’t be that dense even if you are that dumb
So you feel guys going up against girls is just fine and the girls should just be quiet. Do you also feel that male and female are antiquated identification thus inaccurate?

Forum List

Back