Women sue NCAA over crossdressing men in women’s sports

Again, why do you care? What effect does it have on your life.

So trans-women are scamming a system that was already a scam. The only reason women's sports exist is because the government mandated that universities give out scholarships for sports no one watches or cares about.

So it was a feminist scam that got trumped by an LGBTQ scam. I just can't get worked up.
Yet you continually post on the subject every time it comes up. Obviously, you care VERY much that everyone knows you don't care. Usually, when someone really doesn't care about something, they ignore it and don't waste everyone else's bandwidth saying they don't care.

The truth is, you DO care a LOT about it because you're bitter that you had to earn your way into school while elite athletes get scholarships for running, jumping, and/or throwing a ball. Well, welcome to the real world, where some people win life's lottery while most of us don't.

Why are females always wanting on sport teams of men?
Draft millions of women and put them into infantry war zones. We will see how good they would e then. An example is the middle east. If captured, they will be raped and worse. And then they will sell out their own to survive. We are taxed for all of this women's sports as it is in every way possible to pay for it.

I don’t see what satisfaction Transgenders get over beating women.

I was a High School athlete who was slightly better than average. If I could compete against women or grade school kids and win all the time, I wouldn’t do it.
What enjoyment do you get out of winning a race or scoring the most points against inferior completion?
Apparently some people get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing that trophy on the mantle and re-reading that article in the local newspaper until it falls apart from age. "Winning" means more than competing fairly.

Personally, I think it would have been a hoot for Bruce Jenner to win gold one year, transition over the next 4 years, then come back as Caitlan and win again, setting the women's record in the process. He'd be the first ever to win back-to-back gold medals as both a man and a "woman". It would have perfectly illustrated the ridiculousness of the situation to watch him dominating the women.

I think they should. That is what you’re supposed to do when you think you have been wronged, are seeking relief or a remedy, or are being endangered--which I believe a woman taking the field with a biological male is (I’m not sure I used the right tense there).

Of course, what appears to be happening from the OP is that the principals are holding a press conference. Skip that crap. If you have a case...file your suit...and put your case before the judge.

It looks like they are probably undermining their own case by holding a press conference.

Apparently some people get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing that trophy on the mantle and re-reading that article in the local newspaper until it falls apart from age. "Winning" means more than competing fairly.

Personally, I think it would have been a hoot for Bruce Jenner to win gold one year, transition over the next 4 years, then come back as Caitlan and win again, setting the women's record in the process. He'd be the first ever to win back-to-back gold medals as both a man and a "woman". It would have perfectly illustrated the ridiculousness of the situation to watch him dominating the women.
Bruce Jenner was the best in the world against top completion. He had nothing to gain from beating women.

His transition to a woman was brave in that he held himself up to derision and the butt of jokes
But I guess it was something he had to do.

I think they should. That is what you’re supposed to do when you think you have been wronged, are seeking relief or a remedy, or are being endangered--which I believe a woman taking the field with a biological male is (I’m not sure I used the right tense there).

Of course, what appears to be happening from the OP is that the principals are holding a press conference. Skip that crap. If you have a case...file your suit...and put your case before the judge.

It looks like they are probably undermining their own case by holding a press conference.
That could be true if you're only trying to maximize the monetary result of the case. If you are seeking to bring about actual change instead of just getting a settlement with a hush clause, you go public in a big way. MLK, for example, didn't bring about the Civil Rights movement by quietly suing stores and bus companies in court, he held big rallies and publicly made his case to everyone. I think they're trying to publicize the issue AND force change in the law.

Bruce Jenner was the best in the world against top completion. He had nothing to gain from beating women.

His transition to a woman was brave in that he held himself up to derision and the butt of jokes

Bruce Jenner is a man, and competed against men. His goal in deciding to dress up in ladies' clothes was to "keep up with the Kardashians, " which was the show he was on with his stepdaughter, Kanye, etc. Tough crowd to keep up with

True enough, but he was the top male competitor, then he could have been the top female competitor as well. He would have set a record that would still be standing today and would forever be the first to accomplish the mighty goal of being the man who defeated all the women who stood against him. The feminist organizations would have cheered him on, hailed him as "brave" and "courageous", and dared any of the women he defeated to complain.

That could be true if you're only trying to maximize the monetary result of the case. If you are seeking to bring about actual change instead of just getting a settlement with a hush clause, you go public in a big way. MLK, for example, didn't bring about the Civil Rights movement by quietly suing stores and bus companies in court, he held big rallies and publicly made his case to everyone. I think they're trying to publicize the issue AND force change in the law.

Comparing MLK to these folks? LOL

Pick whomever you like, the principal is the same. He wasn't interested in just getting a court-imposed settlement, and these are not either.
Wake me when they get arrested for their cause.

They won’t--nor should they have to. I support their cause. They seem to have put the wrong foot forward however.

Envoking MLK in this context is silly.

Even to the point of demanding unisex dressing rooms

I have read that some years ago, the Swedish army decided that male and female soldiers should shower together.

After some female soldiers complained, the authorities placed a curtain between the two genders.

I am guessing that the experiment ended very quickly.

Hopefully, someone can give us more details.

I have read that some years ago, the Swedish army decided that male and female soldiers should shower together.

After some female soldiers complained, the authorities placed a curtain between the two genders.

I am guessing that the experiment ended very quickly.

Hopefully, someone can give us more details.
Boners abounded I am sure.

Again, why do you care? What effect does it have on your life.

So trans-women are scamming a system that was already a scam. The only reason women's sports exist is because the government mandated that universities give out scholarships for sports no one watches or cares about.

So it was a feminist scam that got trumped by an LGBTQ scam. I just can't get worked up.
Since you ask that question try answering it yourself

Why do you care so much about this topic?

Forum List

Back