Why does Lefty so badly want to put men in women's sports?

Why to right wingers ignore women who transition to men? Or is that OK?

Schuyler Miwon Hong Bailar (born May 2, 1996)

1693594368779.png

is an American swimmer, and the first openly transgender NCAA Division I swimmer. He is also the first publicly documented NCAA D1 transgender man to compete as a man in any sport. He was recruited by Harvard University and swam on the Harvard Men's Swimming and Diving team under coach Kevin Tyrrell; he was a member of the Harvard Class of 2019. Bailar was originally recruited in 2013 as a member of the women's team by Harvard Women's Swimming and Diving head coach Stephanie Morawski. After transitioning during a gap year, Bailar was also offered a spot on the men's team by coach Tyrrell, allowing Bailar the choice of either team. He elected to swim on the men's team.

At the national level of competitive swimming, Bailar won many honors in both high school and club swimming women's events including setting a USA Swimming National Age Group record in the 400yd Medley Relay at the 2013 USA Swimming AT&T National Championships with teammates Katie Ledecky, Janet Hu, and Kylie Jordan. Bailar swam for the celebrated Nation's Capital Swim Club (NCAP) at that meet; and the team won the 2013 USA Swimming AT&T National Championship title. Bailar's 100 yard breaststroke swim at the 2013 NCSA Junior National Championships qualified for the U.S. Open, the fastest national championship meet. Bailar is also multi-year qualifier for the NCSA Jr. Nationals. In 2019, Bailar completed his college career posting the "third fastest" time for 100-yard breaststroke for the Harvard team in the 2018–2019 season, and winning his third Ivy-League Championship ring as part of the Crimson's highest ranked team since the 1960–1961 season, which placed 8th at the 2019 NCAA Championships.

Why to right wingers ignore women who transition to men? Or is that OK?

Schuyler Miwon Hong Bailar (born May 2, 1996)

View attachment 823320

is an American swimmer, and the first openly transgender NCAA Division I swimmer. He is also the first publicly documented NCAA D1 transgender man to compete as a man in any sport. He was recruited by Harvard University and swam on the Harvard Men's Swimming and Diving team under coach Kevin Tyrrell; he was a member of the Harvard Class of 2019. Bailar was originally recruited in 2013 as a member of the women's team by Harvard Women's Swimming and Diving head coach Stephanie Morawski. After transitioning during a gap year, Bailar was also offered a spot on the men's team by coach Tyrrell, allowing Bailar the choice of either team. He elected to swim on the men's team.

At the national level of competitive swimming, Bailar won many honors in both high school and club swimming women's events including setting a USA Swimming National Age Group record in the 400yd Medley Relay at the 2013 USA Swimming AT&T National Championships with teammates Katie Ledecky, Janet Hu, and Kylie Jordan. Bailar swam for the celebrated Nation's Capital Swim Club (NCAP) at that meet; and the team won the 2013 USA Swimming AT&T National Championship title. Bailar's 100 yard breaststroke swim at the 2013 NCSA Junior National Championships qualified for the U.S. Open, the fastest national championship meet. Bailar is also multi-year qualifier for the NCSA Jr. Nationals. In 2019, Bailar completed his college career posting the "third fastest" time for 100-yard breaststroke for the Harvard team in the 2018–2019 season, and winning his third Ivy-League Championship ring as part of the Crimson's highest ranked team since the 1960–1961 season, which placed 8th at the 2019 NCAA Championships.

No, I don’t have a problem with that. Men at that level of athletics are bigger, stronger and faster. I wonder how much hi testosterone treatment helped?😳

We’re talking about 100 people here.

Jesus
That is someone’s opinion:

Privacy laws make it tough to identify the exact number of transgender athletes competing in public school sports, but researcher and medical physicist Joanna Harper estimates the number can't exceed 100 nationwide.

"While we don't know the exact number of trans women competing in NCAA sports, I would be very surprised if there were more than 100 of them in the women's category," Harper told Newsweek.

From the posted link.

My solution is to have all tranny teams. Kills two birds with one stone. We get all these trannies that evidently are so prevalent to compete against one another on equal footing. You'd also get all the right wingers together that are so fascinated with trannies as your paying customers to watch and support them. Added bonus: less right wingers at klan rallies, more at tranny sporting events!

Your fellow DemoKKKrats are the ones at klan rallies. You vote for them, in fact.

1693597266709.png

Because their winning is effecting over 300 million people.
No it isn't. There aren't all that many men and women transitioning, much less transitioning because they want to play sports.

That is someone’s opinion:

Privacy laws make it tough to identify the exact number of transgender athletes competing in public school sports, but researcher and medical physicist Joanna Harper estimates the number can't exceed 100 nationwide.

"While we don't know the exact number of trans women competing in NCAA sports, I would be very surprised if there were more than 100 of them in the women's category," Harper told Newsweek.

From the posted link.
If you don't have a problem with women transitioning to men and playing sports, you should not have one when men do the same and play sports. Because that person has to take estrogen and cannot have but a small amount of testosterone in their body to be able to compete.

No, I don’t have a problem with that. Men at that level of athletics are bigger, stronger and faster. I wonder how much hi testosterone treatment helped?😳
Do we see a double standard here? Men who transition into women must take estrogen treatments.

Funny you say that. Because I ran over right wing men for years while playing rugby.
Yes we all “know” you were one former tough hombre.
A physically gifted male would NEVER carry on here in the girlie way your weak, racist, simp ass does.

If you don't have a problem with women transitioning to men and playing sports, you should not have one when men do the same and play sports. Because that person has to take estrogen and cannot have but a small amount of testosterone in their body to be able to compete.
I have already posted why.

Next, the examples I posted are men who IDENTIFY as women. Try again.

Forum List

Back