Women prefer alpha males

I don't get all these categorizations of men. I do what I want. Chances are I do not fit their profile.

I don't bother nobody, and you better not fuck with me, cuz I'll hurt ya.
You bluster all the time. You are not an alpha male, but come off weak and whiny. Go threaten elsewhere, because it does not work here.

This is no surprise to me. Most women really desire a strong, confident man to be with.

I have been married 3 times now and I would definitely not call myself an alpha male.

A very insecure man and not confident most of my life. Suffered from PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Depression, Anxiety all of my life. Even been hospitalized for it.

Physically very strong, I won many 1st place finishes in weightlifting competitions and I was in martial arts when I was younger...but definitely not confident and very insecure.

I will say though I have a bad temper and tend to act very domineering and controlling over the women I been with and maybe they like that. Women I have been in relationships with tended to have fathers with bad tempers who were very domineering over them, so I tend to be a lot like their father was in many ways. Onto my 3rd wife and every marriage I always was the one fully in charge of the relationship. Fully in charge of the money, I supported them financially. Emotionally there for them.

I act a lot like the way Ricky Ricardo acted toward Lucy on the "I Love Lucy Show" in my relationships with women. My father was that way with my mother so I guess I just grew up the same way. Ricky in the "I Love Lucy Show" had a bad temper and was very dominant over Lucy in everything she did. That is pretty much exactly the same way I act in my current marriage and previous marriages.

Last edited:
I have been married 3 times now and I would definitely not call myself an alpha male.

A very insecure man and not confident most of my life. Suffered from PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Depression, Anxiety all of my life. Even been hospitalized for it.

Physically very strong, I won many 1st place finishes in weightlifting competitions and I was in martial arts when I was younger...but definitely not confident and very insecure.

I will say though I have a bad temper and tend to act very domineering and controlling over the women I been with and maybe they like that. Women I have been in relationships with tended to have fathers with bad tempers who were very domineering over them, so I tend to be a lot like their father was in many ways. Onto my 3rd wife and every marriage I always was the one fully in charge of the relationship. Fully in charge of the money, I supported them financially. Emotionally there for them.

I act a lot like the way Ricky Ricardo acted toward Lucy on the "I Love Lucy Show" in my relationships with women. My father was that way with my mother so I guess I just grew up the same way. Ricky in the "I Love Lucy Show" had a bad temper and was very dominant over Lucy in everything she did. That is pretty much exactly the same way I act in my current marriage and previous marriages.
Damn! I'm more of the "I don't want to have to tell you what you're supposed to do" type.

Either you already know or don't, and we go from there.

Is/are your wife(s) as dishonest and as stupid as Lucy too? Anyway, Ricardo was not dominant in the show nor did he have a bad temper. In real life, I wouldn't know but in the show skits, she controlled him more than he controlled her.

I'm always polite to the ladies but also have strong convictions. I've never had a problem getting a 2nd date with a woman. They seem to like my assertive nature.

Forum List

Back