Women prefer alpha males

I don't get it..?

Read post #93. Then re-read my post.

ETA: Strength and confidence are attractive, but those qualities get canceled out when there's no humility, honesty, wisdom, kindness, etc.

:2cents:

Last edited:
Meh... if they want to add a new term to further describe male characteristics... fine.
But what I don't like is using this term in conjunction with reinterpreting what alpha males are. Making them out to be weak minded and aggressive. The very opposite of alpha.
The term was coined by a blogger in 2010, and is not a real term.
Perhaps the old terms of 'either/or' were too limited.

Perhaps the old terms of 'either/or' were too limited.
You could say that, I suppose. But I might disagree.
I am 59 years old, and in that many years of walking around, I totally buy the reality that only about 7% of men are alphas. The rest either wish they were, or think they are.
So it would be natural with this new coddling way to expand the term to include more, so everyone gets a trophy.

You could say that, I suppose. But I might disagree.
I am 59 years old, and in that many years of walking around, I totally buy the reality that only about 7% of men are alphas. The rest either wish they were, or think they are.
So it would be natural with this new coddling way to expand the term to include more, so everyone gets a trophy.
Very few check the boxes for Sigma. However, Omega would describe a lot of men.

Very few check the boxes for Sigma. However, Omega would describe a lot of men.

Just read this... yeah, that is not me.
I am the guy that would stand up and solve the problem. That has always been me.
I can't sit by and watch a problem happen and not say something.
Guess that is why I have been in a leadership rule since I was 22 years old.

Just read this... yeah, that is not me.
I am the guy that would stand up and solve the problem. That has always been me.
I can't sit by and watch a problem happen and not say something.
Guess that is why I have been in a leadership rule since I was 22 years old.
I'm more prone to give my advice or my opinion regarding problems. Others can take it or leave it. Most don't see the problem, and don't want my advice or my opinion.

I'm more prone to give advice regarding problems. Others can take it or leave it.
I tend to just solve it for them.
My worst personality trait is impatience with people that are not in my circle I care about.
I am definitely very patient with people I care and love, but have very little tolerance or patience for everyone else.
If I am in public and someone is being an asshole, especially if it is affecting me or the people I am with... yeah... I am that guy who will openly speak for everyone else and stop their shit.
It luckily hasn't got me in trouble. Bonzi has helped me a lot with that, and age. Age mellows you.

Forum List

Back