An ‘Alpha Male Boot Camp’ Is Charging $18,000 For A Three-Day Stay … What Kinda Beta Male Nonsense Is This?

An ‘Alpha Male Boot Camp’ Is Charging $18,000 For A Three-Day Stay …

What Kinda Beta Male Nonsense Is This?

26 Mar 2024 ~~ By Andrew Powell

This is corny on so many levels.
There’s some kind of “program” out there that wants to charge us males thousands of dollars for one thing: to transform us into alpha males. Or, as they label it, a “modern-day knight.” And in just three days at that.
But as far as I’m seeing, people are handing out dumb amounts of cash just to get yelled at.
I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m sure there’s an alpha male here or there in the Modern Day Knight (MDK) Project, but overall … let’s just be honest here … you’ve gotta be a complete beta male to shell out $18,000 for a three-day stay at this place.
The MDK Project is located in Chino Hills, California, and it’s listed as a boot camp for men who are “seriously ready and tired of making excuses” and want to transform themselves into “the husband, father and man that you respect and admire.”

Overall, the concept isn’t all bad … but still, that $18,000 price tag … you gotta be a pure beta male to pay that.

Commentary:
I guess if you shelled out that much money you aren't going to burst out laughing at that dude yelling at you about carving his tattoo out of his arm and slamming on the desk. I almost spit my coffee out.
Guess three days is all these Beta Males can take.
Surely, they applicants could not be capable of boot camp in any branch of the military. They'd be wetting their beds nights and crying for mommy.

The part in the link -

But as far as I’m seeing, people are handing out dumb amounts of cash just to get yelled at.

Aka, marriage.

There’s some kind of “program” out there that wants to charge us males thousands of dollars for one thing: to transform us into alpha males. Or, as they label it, a “modern-day knight.” And in just three days at that.
I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m sure there’s an alpha male here or there in the Modern Day Knight (MDK) Project, but overall … let’s just be honest here … you’ve gotta be a complete beta male to shell out $18,000 for a three-day stay at this place.
The MDK Project is located in Chino Hills, California, and it’s listed as a boot camp for men who are “seriously ready and tired of making excuses” and want to transform themselves into “the husband, father and man that you respect and admire.”

Overall, the concept isn’t all bad … but still, that $18,000 price tag … you gotta be a pure beta male to pay that.

Commentary:
I guess if you shelled out that much money you aren't going to burst out laughing at that dude yelling at you about carving his tattoo out of his arm and slamming on the desk. I almost spit my coffee out.
Surely, they applicants could not be capable of boot camp in any branch of the military. They'd be wetting their beds nights and crying for mommy.

First rule of Alpha-Male club: You can't buy your way in.
First rule of Beta-Male club: Vote democrat.
First rule of Sigma-Male club: Don't give a fuck.

TDS has no bounds
We already know this:

tds.jpg

Back when the Feminazi's decided to emasculate their male children by inducing hormones to the child and putting tighty whities in their genital regions, many of those XY people grew up to be the perfect specimen of the Progressive, Pussy, Pansy Ass, Pajama Boy. So these Beta's who have lots of money but a teenie weenie penis, and getting no where with the XX people, (you know, someone that the SCJ Katanji Brown cant identify) so now that they have grown some public hair(like one of the mods) they want to increase their manhood.

...............Free Training on how to be a Real Man......................................Has to spend $18,000 just to get out of his Onesie....
View attachment 923883
Nowadaminut!
I'm an Alpha male (retired) and have always worn "tighty whiteys" as I need the support. I wore boxer briefs until I was about 16, then the pull on my groin from my 'considerable' junk cause constant pain. The 'briefs' solved the problem.

Regarding who is or isn't an "alpha male", there is much confusion. To me the alpha person is the one others respect and look to for leadership in their particular circle.

Nowadaminut!
I'm an Alpha male (retired) and have always worn "tighty whiteys" as I need the support. I wore boxer briefs until I was about 16, then the pull on my groin from my 'considerable' junk cause constant pain. The 'briefs' solved the problem.

Regarding who is or isn't an "alpha male", there is much confusion. To me the alpha person is the one others respect and look to for leadership in their particular circle.
Tell me which is the alpha male?

american-manhood.jpg

Commentary:

If you are not too old you could just join the military and experience a real boot camp. You will even be paid while you are in boot camp.

I joined the Air Force back in the Vietnam Era. The Air Force boot camp isn’t the toughest but I did get to experience a Training Instructor yelling in my face a few times.

If you want to be a real Alpha male just join the military and become a drill instructor or training instructor. Then you can enjoy yelling in the face of some poor recruit.

Forum List

Back