WOMEN abandon Biden

i doubt anything else could....

that kinda 'splains a lot.
Here is Macho when he found this meaningless poll

a88.jpg

As they should. More alarm bells for the illegally installed Usurper as his support with female voters under has plummeted by 18 POINTS in just six months.

He still has ignorant blacks supporting him.

Yeah BLACKS and FEMALES who would have burned you at the stake for supporting Trump are now switching side ????? WTF everybody knew the Democrats were going to Open the Border, go easy on Crime, inflate money and start wars BEFORE THE ELECTION yet these idiots were ready to die for Biden. I used to hear from Cxnts " Get Over It He Lost".
As a reward for giving the country to the Deep Stater , they gave us a Stimulus Check, Free Rent, Free money , Food Stamps; did you think the Freebies were given out of generosity ???

The Deep State goal is to deconstruct the Nation States in preparation for their global government. This may be the reason why they dont care about fiscal responsibility.

Founders were right,,,,,,Females and Blacks are too emotional to vote as the bulk of them are too easily brainwashed.

Biden will do irreparable damage before the election,,damage I dont want to fall on Trumps shoulders. It Trump should win, they idiot left will just blame Trump and Trump wont be able to fix the damage biden is doing to the economy.

These "young women" are radicals, and won't be pulling the lever for any Republican.
If they stay home however, it will help whoever is running against fossil Biden.

Yeah BLACKS and FEMALES who would have burned you at the stake for supporting Trump are now switching side ????? WTF everybody knew the Democrats were going to Open the Border, go easy on Crime, inflate money and start wars BEFORE THE ELECTION yet these idiots were ready to die for Biden. I used to hear from Cxnts " Get Over It He Lost".
As a reward for giving the country to the Deep Stater , they gave us a Stimulus Check, Free Rent, Free money , Food Stamps; did you think the Freebies were given out of generosity ???

The Deep State goal is to deconstruct the Nation States in preparation for their global government. This may be the reason why they dont care about fiscal responsibility.

Founders were right,,,,,,Females and Blacks are too emotional to vote as the bulk of them are too easily brainwashed.

Biden will do irreparable damage before the election,,damage I dont want to fall on Trumps shoulders. It Trump should win, they idiot left will just blame Trump and Trump wont be able to fix the damage biden is doing to the economy.

well thank you so very much for giving the class a stellar example of what a poorly educated, knuckle dragging, cult member looks like. :113:

Forum List

Back