Attorney John Turley gives his thoughts on the impeachment of Mayorkas

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

So you can't impeach someone for not doing his job? I mean, Mayorkas not doing his job means America is INVADED by

God knows whom!

Hmmm... Congress has some strange rules IMO

Turley also says Jan 6 was not an insurrection (The smarter ones among us knew that from Day One)

Mayorkas isn't just "bad at his job".

Mayorkas is a traitor letting US adversaries invade the US in violation of US LAW.

Mayorkas is a national security threat.
WELL SAID

So why does Congress even go there about... poor performance.

Please

So you can't impeach someone for not doing his job? I mean, Mayorkas not doing his job means America is INVADED by

God knows whom!

Turley also says Jan 6 was not an insurrection (The smarter ones among us knew that from Day One)

Faux Niwz shill defends tRump?

It must be another day that ends in "Y".

WELL SAID
So why does Congress even go there about... poor performance. Please
Mayorkas is a distraction. Biden is needs to be Impeached.

I don't know. They keep looking into the Biden Crime family finances finding money for "influence peddling" when there are better Articles of Impeachment hanging there.
1. Open Borders is a violation of US law.
2. Illegally selling influence to US adversaries (China, Russia, etc.)
3. Illegally forgave $127b of student loan debt
4. Let Chinese spy balloon fly across the US over top secret sites.
5. Sold SPR oil to China and Hunter pocketed cash
6. Extorted Ukraine to fire prosecutor Shokin, after Obama admin supported Shokin

God knows whom!

Yes he is right that doing your job horribly is not ground for impeachment. You have to establish a clear case for high crimes and misdemeanors to do a valid impeachment which of course is why Pelosi's House of Representatives denied President Trump due process in both so-called impeachments ramrodded through the house.

God knows whom!

Please

Has he not debased himself enough already.

Get off his Schlick dude

God knows whom!

Of course, the main fault lies with Biden and whoever is controlling him. Mayorkas should still be impeached for being an active and willing participant while following Biden's directives.

Mayorkas is not doing a poor job; he is deliberately working to encourage and facilitate an invasion of the US, and he lies about the status of his work ("the border is secure." "we vet everyone.")

So trolling is all you've got when you have no rebuttal, typical commie post.

A. Who really feels like a Faux Niwz article needs a rebuttal? They are pretty much self-debunkings.

And B. :

commies.jpg

Mayorkas isn't just "bad at his job".

Mayorkas is a traitor letting US adversaries invade the US in violation of US LAW.

Mayorkas is a national security threat.
Hell, he could be impeached for serial perjury for every time he testified under oath “The border is closed/secure”.

Turley is a Republifascist sorcerer.

To get a successful impeachment vote in the House will take Democratic votes.
Holy cow you are stupid. Republicans have the majority in the House. They don’t have to have a single Dimwinger vote.

Get educated, Simp.

Forum List

Back