Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

And Trump encouraged these violent assholes.

He told them they were "special people"

Looks like she was shot by the cops. Do you always cheer when that happens, or just this time?

are you always concerned about cops shooting civilians...
or just this time...

Always, but it's interesting to note you're cheering it this time. Why?

really...
having hard time believing you...
since i can smell balooney from a mile...

You didn't answer my question. Why are you cheering an unarmed woman executed by a cop?

since you celebrated black people getting shot by cops from left and right for no reason, you think everyone else posses the same hypocrisy...

but you are wrong...

dead wrong...

And Trump encouraged these violent assholes.

He told them they were "special people"

Looks like she was shot by the cops. Do you always cheer when that happens, or just this time?

are you always concerned about cops shooting civilians...
or just this time...

Always, but it's interesting to note you're cheering it this time. Why?

really...
having hard time believing you...
since i can smell balooney from a mile...

You didn't answer my question. Why are you cheering an unarmed woman executed by a cop?

since you celebrated black people getting shot by cops from left and right for no reason, you think everyone else posses the same hypocrisy...

but you are wrong...

dead wrong...

Once again, you failed to condemn this unarmed woman executed by a cop. Why?

America has been burning since 2016. Lol but here comes the media to whip up a frenzy and the lemmings jump on it like the hypocritical slime they are

There were no Trump rioters. The people who broke into the Capitol Building are Antifa as many have been identified from previous Antifa appearances as Antifa.

Furthermore, you would have thought that the Capitol Building would have maximum. In fact, a video shows a group of them being allowed through police lines.

Trump supporters were peaceful.

Why were they all wearing MAGA hats?

There were no Trump rioters. The people who broke into the Capitol Building are Antifa as many have been identified from previous Antifa appearances as Antifa.

Furthermore, you would have thought that the Capitol Building would have maximum. In fact, a video shows a group of them being allowed through police lines.

Trump supporters were peaceful.

Why were they all wearing MAGA hats?

Is that all it takes to fool you?

LOL

As always, looking for a silver lining:

Perhaps now will be the time that voices like Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity and Carlson are held accountable for whipping these Neanderthals into a paranoid frenzy with constant rumors, lies and fantasies.
Truth tellers all. No wonder you want them banished.
Steal the presidency...this is just a taste of what happens.

If the woman who was shot today had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capitol building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death, she was i]encourages to break the law, and paid with her life.

Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.

So who incited the BLM and ANTIFA attacks? Lost businesses, burnt to the ground and countless dead people, not just one
What does that have do with today’s events?

Everything. You are asking for a different set of standards for some but not for others. He didn't tell followers to attack the Capitol Building. Meanwhile I have heard some politicians tell their supporters to get in the face of Trump supporters and worse.

They have done so, multiple times. For weeks in fact.
What politicians? There are plenty of tweets from Trump encouraging people to come to Washington to “stop the steal”. You are familiar with that lie, right?

I don't even know how you can type this with a straight face. Abrams and Clinton were screaming that she was the legitimate winner of Georgia. The yelled about vote suppression and everything else. Does that mean they are commanding their China First donors to send their zombies in?

People are angry and not getting their answers. It isn't just Americans who are concerned about the state of liberty. When questions aren't answered, this is the result.

Even a good percentage of the Dems, 16% and 33% of Independents think something is amiss about the election results. This is what happens when government and the Courts just ignore any interest. If they are passing the buck, why are they in government? Do they think this help the confidence people have in their government?

This isn't going to go away because people didn't deal with it before or immediately after the election. Therefore, if so many feel this way and the Supreme Court didn't take it up, what reaction is one to expect? How many questions weren't answered? Think about this, 16 out of 100 people who voted for Biden believe the election could have been rigged.

I can tell you what the EU and other nations have done since the election result.

From Reuters:

Asked why, Republicans were much more concerned than others that state vote counters had tipped the result toward Biden: 68% of Republicans said they were concerned that the election was “rigged,” while only 16% of Democrats and one-third of independents were similarly worried

Last edited:
Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

And whomever shot her should be brought up on charges right?

No, but everyone who can be identified being in the Capitol, will be considered a domestic terrorist and brought up on charges, and they won't have Trump around to pardon them in another 13 days. When the DOJ changes hands, the FBI can methodically go through the tapes and camera footage, Identify the terrorists, and a whole lot of maga pukes will be doing some quality time behind bars next year.

Very sad! I really feel for this woman and her family.

No one supports violence, except extremists. Fucking idiots have now given the left a huge talking point that will last for some time.

Once again, you failed to condemn this unarmed woman executed by a cop. Why?
I don't know the circumstances other than the fact that she was involved in violently breaking into the Capitol Bldg while Congress was in session

This is very sad indeed. Especially if she was unarmed or not posing a threat.
I believe she was peeking in a window to the chamber. The man who was standing next to her spoke about it to a reporter.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

And I will also say Trump better offer to pay for her expenses.
Like this?

1609976643702.png

Forum List

Back