Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

This is very sad indeed. Especially if she was unarmed or not posing a threat.
I believe she was peeking in a window to the chamber. The man who was standing next to her spoke about it to a reporter.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

And I will also say Trump better offer to pay for her expenses.
yeah. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

hey cletus, good work smashing the window. let stacy have a look inside.

Peeking through a window is now justified murder?

I believe she was peeking in a window to the chamber. The man who was standing next to her spoke about it to a reporter.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

yes, tard. she just happened to peek through a window. great reporting. off yourself.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

We don't know anything yet. All we have are first reports which often omit details because they don't have them. They will investigate it thoroughly, come out with a report, and then we can make judgement.
I know what the man who was standing right next to her told reporters. He had her blood on him from trying to stop the bleeding so you know he was right there

I know what the man who was standing right next to her told reporters. He had her blood on him from trying to stop the bleeding so you know he was right there

Like I said, first reports which are always misleading or totally wrong. I'm watching Lou Dobbs between getting some work done, and he's reporting she was charging the Capital building. Like I said, let's get all the facts first.

Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

And whomever shot her should be brought up on charges right?

maybe the shooter felt that he was about to be stabbed in a home he was tasked to protect?

She was on the other side of the wall lol. Was she gonna pull some Aria Game of Thrones teleportation bullshit to atab him?

is that important? important is that the shooter felt it. if you ask me, the security forces responsible for guarding the capitol failed. totally. the tards invading can consider themselves lucky that only one was shot.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

What would you do if broke into your house?

Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

And whomever shot her should be brought up on charges right?

maybe the shooter felt that he was about to be stabbed in a home he was tasked to protect?

She was on the other side of the wall lol. Was she gonna pull some Aria Game of Thrones teleportation bullshit to atab him?

is that important? important is that the shooter felt it. if you ask me, the security forces responsible for guarding the capitol failed. totally. the tards invading can consider themselves lucky that only one was shot.

They definitely failed. No one should have ever made it through the front door but on the feed I was watching the Capital police got scared and started LITERALLY RUNNING AWAY while screaming

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

What would you do if broke into your house?

I live in Canada, I'd beg for my life or try and run as far as possible if I could and hope they don't take my hockey card collection.

If the woman who was shot had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the Capitol building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress fearing for their lives.
Trump bears responsibility for her death as he encouraged her to break the law. She paid with her life.

Condolences to her family.

Last edited:

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

yes, tard. she just happened to peek through a window. great reporting. off yourself.

Oh, maybe you have better sources than me Columbo. Go and post them if you do.

We can't off ourselves in Canada, it's still a crime.

If the woman who was shot today had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capitol building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death, she was i]encourages to break the law, and paid with her life.

Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.

So who incited the BLM and ANTIFA attacks? Lost businesses, burnt to the ground and countless dead people, not just one

Forum List

Back